Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Stuffity, Stuffity, Stiffity, Stuff

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #2

Pages:  #1   #2   #3   #4  

Started by JustWill [Ignore] 16,May,19 14:04  other posts
There seems to be a fad in the Forum of late with people starting new Topics just so they can have a place to talk to themselves.
I know...it IS rather odd. Nonetheless, it is the new thing around these parts.
So this is MY Topic.
Mine alone.
No one is permitted to post here except for ME.
There will be semi-serious--and undeniably sarcastic--consequences for those who violate my Stuffity, Stuffity, etc. Topic with their own jibber-jabber.
So put THAT in your hat and smoke it.

New Comment       Rating: 1  

Comments:
By JustWill [Ignore] 23,May,19 10:48 other posts 
This just in: One of the brainiacs (of two) who has blacklisted me calls me an "INSIGHTER of most of the trouble on this site" in its "WHY?".
I would like to take this opportunity to thank that member for complimenting me on my keen understanding of the "troubles" here.
I am an INSIGHTFUL guy!
By bella! [Ignore] 23,May,19 11:01 other posts 
You are, Professor!
By #460385 23,May,19 11:29
At least you got a good review. We have been called, straight up trailer park trash.
By JustWill [Ignore] 23,May,19 11:35 other posts 
Consider the source, CC54. That particular member wouldn't know "class" if she picked it out of one of her belly-rolls.
By #460385 23,May,19 11:56
By dgraff [Ignore] 23,May,19 21:30 other posts 
Hahaha she wrote a whole book on my why I think she loves me

By JustWill [Ignore] 21,May,19 12:24 other posts 
Our crows are back!
They were four weeks late this year, which had us concerned, but this morning we were greeted by their familiar and much anticipated cawing.
Their return put a nice jolt of joy into our day.

I realizes that this means absolutely nothing to the random reader, but, as this is My topic, I don't really give a dang.
By bella! [Ignore] 21,May,19 15:02 other posts 
My sister's ostrich, Kevin, has returned to her home for the spring/summer/part of fall seasons. Where he goes in the winter has been a mystery for about 8 years.
By JustWill [Ignore] 21,May,19 16:10 other posts 
Kevin is a ridiculous name for an ostrich.
And, like all ostriches, Kevin spends the winter in hibernation.
By bella! [Ignore] 21,May,19 16:45 other posts 
Yes, Kevin would be an odd name for an ostrich if he were an ostrich but he is a peacock. So sorry, I was having a senior moment.

My point would be, peacocks are really not part of the make-up of Michigan. If he is someone's pet is a mystery to her where home really is. He comes when the weather is nice and goes away in the late fall. She wants her husband to build Kevin a "bird house" because he will not tolerate being in the barn and she does not want him to fall prey to the coyotes. They shop specifically for Kevin, buying him grapes and berries. He does not like cold fruit, it has to be room temperature and he won't ear red grapes, only green. That's a damn fussy peacock if you ask me.
By JustWill [Ignore] 21,May,19 18:11 other posts 
Wait...
Your s1ster knows a peacock that pretends to be an ostrich?
It can't be too fussy if it calls itself "Kevin".
And, as you might guess, I am siding with the coyotes on this one.
By bella! [Ignore] 21,May,19 18:13 other posts 
No, I don't think that Kevin pretends to be anything other then Kevin the peacock!
By JustWill [Ignore] 21,May,19 18:18 other posts 
It seems to me that Kevin (if that is REALLY its name) the pea-ostrich is running a con-job on your sibling.
I bet it just made up the story about the "coyotes" to get sympathy and trick her into feeding it so lavishly.
By bella! [Ignore] 21,May,19 18:22 other posts 
I told you I had a SENIOR MOMENT!

There's a big difference between an ostrich and a peacock and Kevin is definitely a peacock!
By JustWill [Ignore] 21,May,19 18:24 other posts 
Sure.
That's what the bastard WANTS you to think.
By bella! [Ignore] 21,May,19 18:32 other posts 
I posted a temporary picture of Kevin on my page. Now do you believe me?
By #584076 21,May,19 18:36
OMG... Kevin is an Emu!
By JustWill [Ignore] 21,May,19 18:39 other posts 
Kevin is a fucking HOBO.
By bella! [Ignore] 22,May,19 08:25 other posts 
Well, professor, people really seem to like Kevin, yes, KEVIN! It's time for you to post a picture of your damn crows, Heckle, Jeckle, Theodore and Alvin and prove that they even exist.
By JustWill [Ignore] 22,May,19 09:05 other posts 
Crows have no need to prove their existence. Unlike the egocentric, hobo pea-ostrich, they don't need that kind of attention.
Also, they prefer to remain nameless and anonymous. They are "living off the grid", and like it that way.
By bella! [Ignore] 21,May,19 18:40 other posts 
No, he's a peacock.
By JustWill [Ignore] 21,May,19 18:37 other posts 
I believe that is a picture of a peacock, but I see no name tag indicating that it is the real "Kevin".
And, are these so-called Geese of the Damned really geese, or are they pigeons with a high opinion of themselves?
By bella! [Ignore] 21,May,19 18:46 other posts 
My brother-in-law says they are Canadian Geese. Who knows whether they dressed like pigeons to cross the border because of passport issues.
By dgraff [Ignore] 21,May,19 21:29 other posts 
Yep that's a peacock all right he's beautiful I should have one to hangout with my goats
By bella! [Ignore] 21,May,19 22:30 other posts 
Seriously don't know how or why peacocks are in the area of northern Oakland county. Apparently the neighbors have something like a "neighborhood watch" and she been alerted that her peacocks, yes, plural, are on the neighbor's roof, down the road. But she just assures them that Kevin is in her yard.
By dgraff [Ignore] 22,May,19 04:46 other posts 
I love all animals
By bella! [Ignore] 21,May,19 22:25 other posts 
Why would you cause all that commotion you about Kevin? Who else would it be?
By #551147 21,May,19 17:02
Just curious... Any of them old crows Blonde? 😁
By JustWill [Ignore] 21,May,19 18:07 other posts 
No.
However, one of them does have a bunch of white feathers.

By JustWill [Ignore] 20,May,19 11:05 other posts 
Here's a question: If you have blacklisted a member, doesn't that imply that you have no interest in any kind of interaction with them?
If that is the case, why would you obsessively stalk them while signed-out, scan every one of their posts, and then copy and paste them (out of context) in other threads so that you can rant and rave like a crazy person?
What sane person does that?

Here's another question: What goes up a chimney down, but can't come down a chimney up?
By #551482 21,May,19 14:28
an umbrella

A recipe from an east german guy i know:

Sardines and banana grilled on toast. It΄s quite tasty!
By bella! [Ignore] 21,May,19 14:59 other posts 
Sorry, bigg, the sardines and grilled banana combination on toast, crackers or $100 bills does not sound good.
By JustWill [Ignore] 21,May,19 16:08 other posts 
I have no words to adequately describe how yucky that sounds.
By #584076 21,May,19 18:37
Yeah... Needs beans!

By JustWill [Ignore] 19,May,19 10:44 other posts 
If a tree falls in the forest, it isn't my fault. Honestly. I like trees.
By #489701 19,May,19 13:40
If a bear shits in those same woods, that is also not my fault. It's just nature.
By #551147 19,May,19 16:08
Then who's fault is it, if that falling tree lands on the shitting bear? 🤔 Hmmmmm

Don't even say D.J.T. 😠

By JustWill [Ignore] 17,May,19 12:27 other posts 
Recently, several members here have accused me of thinking that I am better than everyone else. Though, in the case of most of those accusers there wasn’t really a lot of “thinking” involved, I apologize to the rest of you if I have made you feel that way. It was never my intention to do so.

While I must admit that I am better than a lot of people for any number of reasons (facts are facts, after all), there are some things that I am not so good at; some areas in which I am not better than everyone else. In an attempt to show that I am not an elitist snob, and as a way of allowing folks to get to know me on a more personal level, I humbly submit this brief list of things that other people are better at:

• I can not dance worth shit.
• All of the players in the NFL are much better at professional football than I can ever hope to be.
• 80% of Americans are better at mangling the English language than I am.
• Your Mom is waaaaay better at giving a crap what you think than I care to be.
• She also probably bakes a better cake than I can.
• Most people have an easier time tolerating idiot's than I do. They also seem to be better at not telling the idiots that they are, without doubt, idiots.
• If I want to make a joke, I actually have to think about what to say. Damn near everything that comes out of Kellyanne Conway’s mouth, on the other hand, is freaking hilarious. And, she does not appear to think at all. She is funnier than I am.
• All of the people in Japan speak Japanese 100% better than me.
• Sean Hannity does a much better job at willfully misrepresenting the truth (lying) and misleading a far too gullible public than I do. For that matter, so does everyone at Fox "News".
• Speaking of narcissistic liars who wear flame-retardant pants, I have never been as blissfully unaware of my own incompetence as is Donald Trump. He's a better ass-hat than I am.
• Hitler had a larger body count than I do. He hit six million plus. I am still at zero. I do not have the talent for it.
• I am near-sighted. Many people can see far-off things better.
• The Matrix is one of the most over-rated pieces of garbage to ever be filmed. This obviously has nothing to do with the topic at hand, but it can not be said often enough.
• The Christians are much better at passing judgment on others than am I. They have me beat in the delusional thinking department, too.
• I am not good at Yoga. I have never tried Yoga, but I know I would be horrible at it.
• Albert Einstein was a better genius than me. I suck at calculus.
• Over 50% of the world's population can menstruate better than I can. I can not do it at all. I blame genetics. Period.
• That same group of people can gestate a fetus a billion times more successfully than I.
• I could be better at making allowances for other people's stupidity. I choose not to. How else will they learn?
• I am not an accurate spitter, nor can I yodel. Rednecks do these things better.
• Most doctors are better able to diagnose illness than I can. I, however, charge much less.
• Many individuals are better at being a moron than I am.

And, there you have it...a list of things that others do better than me. As you can see, I clearly do not think that I am better than every one else. I am quite sure, though, that I might have left an item or two out. That is accidental, I promise. Nobody is perfect, after all.
--------------------------------------- added after 7 minutes

Damn, Will, that's a long ass post.
Well, fuck it! It's my damn topic. It says so way up there at the top. I can make these posts as long as I want them to be!
Good point. Forget I mentioned it.
By furluvr [Ignore] 17,May,19 12:31 other posts 
By contrast, your humility is second to none.
By JustWill [Ignore] 17,May,19 12:35 other posts 
I am the BEST at being humble!
By furluvr [Ignore] 17,May,19 12:39 other posts 
NO ONE is more humble than you! Lots of people say that!
By JustWill [Ignore] 18,May,19 11:17 other posts 
The Fake News is out to get me.
By furluvr [Ignore] 18,May,19 11:24 other posts 
I think you should get a Nobel Prize for Humility.
By bella! [Ignore] 18,May,19 12:13 other posts 
You have declared that you are not good at yoga but admittedly say that you have not tried. You might be good at it if you tried. What keeps you from "trying"? Is it those damn tight yoga pants that would show off all your masculine bulges?
By JustWill [Ignore] 18,May,19 13:16 other posts 
I'm just going by instinct on this one. I've seen yoga. I do not bend that way...
By bella! [Ignore] 18,May,19 12:16 other posts 
By the way, you are so lucky that you fall within the 50% of the population that does not menstruate. Period. But you do fall within that 50% of the population that tends to belch and flatulate more.

By JustWill [Ignore] 18,May,19 09:39 other posts 
Note to self: When putting on a pair of jeans fresh out of the dryer, give the zipper a moment or two to cool down if you are going commando. Ouch!
By bella! [Ignore] 18,May,19 12:09 other posts 
You are just too crazy!

By JustWill [Ignore] 17,May,19 21:22 other posts 
Don't ask a question and then get all bent out of shape and butt-hurt when people don't give you the answer you want.

By JustWill [Ignore] 16,May,19 15:13 other posts 
Note to Self:
Copy and Paste random, out of context comments made by other members elsewhere in the forum, and then rant like a rabid, crazy person about it. That'll show 'em!

Addendum to Note to Self: Nah. That would make you look like a lunatic.

Addendum to the Addendum: I could really go for a peanut butter and dill pickle sandwich right now. Yum.
By bella! [Ignore] 16,May,19 15:36 other posts 
The peanut butter and dill pickle sandwich sounds so wrong! It just gave me the shivers when I read back the sentence I wrote.
By JustWill [Ignore] 16,May,19 15:48 other posts 
Note to Self: Until they have sampled the delicacy known as the peanut butter and dill pickle sandwich for themselves, the riff-raff will never understand the flavorful bliss of its consumption.
By #489701 16,May,19 18:13
These sandwiches are quite delicious, but i prefer that my pickles are deep fried first for that slight extra flavor.
By bella! [Ignore] 17,May,19 00:00 other posts 
Boy Scout's honor, you have had a peanut butter and dill pickle sandwich?
By JustWill [Ignore] 17,May,19 00:02 other posts 
I have them all the time. Been eating them since I was a k1d. Seriously--they are delicious.

However, I was never a Boy Scout.
By #489701 17,May,19 01:00
Yup. First time was after a party in high school. You'll eat anything after a night like that. I'm no boy scout either though.
By #460385 17,May,19 11:15
Who hasn't had a peanut butter and pickle sandwich? However, we use the baby whole sweet gherkin pickles and slice them in half and layout on the peanut butter sandwich. Yum.
By JustWill [Ignore] 17,May,19 11:30 other posts 
OMG! That is totally gross! You actually SLICE the pickles?!
By furluvr [Ignore] 17,May,19 12:28 other posts 
For some, it’s religious tradition.
By bella! [Ignore] 17,May,19 12:33 other posts 
Seriously, you have had a peanut butter and dill pickle sandwich, too? I have never had one, and for the record, never heard of that combo and it just seems wrong.

Back in the day, my friend came from a family of 9 children (good Catholic parents) and she would speak of peanut butter and Miracle Whip. Blech!
By JustWill [Ignore] 17,May,19 12:49 other posts 
Way back in the beginning of time, eating CHEESE probably just seemed wrong, too.
Think about it.
At some point, a starving Neanderthal mammoth herder discovered a lumpy, spoiled, moldy mass of expired mammoth milk left over in his bucket and said: "Golly, I wonder if that's good to eat." (That is very loosely translated from Neanderthal, of course.)
The rest is delicious cheesy History!
By bella! [Ignore] 17,May,19 13:17 other posts 
The dill pickles on peanut butter sounds like something the driver of the Crazy Wagon can serve the happy passengers only because anything they might say won't make sense.
By #460385 17,May,19 14:20
Peanut butter sandwich and marshmallow fluff. Peanut butter sandwich and sliced banana. Yum
By #460385 17,May,19 14:21
Peanut butter is like bacon you can put it on anyting. You haven't had a peanut butter and jelly cheeseburger yet?
By JustWill [Ignore] 17,May,19 15:40 other posts 
"Peanut butter is like bacon"...you nailed that perfectly
By #584076 16,May,19 18:18
Best...

Note to self...

EVER!

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1   #2   #3   #4  

Show It Off