Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Diffrent places we have masturbated

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #2

Pages:  #1   #2  

Started by #64328 [Ignore] 30,Oct,17 15:15
Lets make a list of diffrent places we have masturbated. This should be good!

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Comments:
By #519191 11,Dec,17 15:05
hubby likes to masturbate in his plane seat xxx

By #64328 11,Dec,17 13:10
just a couple days ago i did it standing at a urinal at the mall. Being a public bathroom anyone could walking at anytime. That makes it a turn on for me. Risky places has always been a Big turn on for me.

By #372855 08,Dec,17 08:25
[deleted image] on the table

By #463848 08,Dec,17 06:08
Many years ago during the 1940s, the fashion was for long rain coats that had slit pockets each side and a slit inside so that you could reach your trouser pocket without lifting up your coat.

I was walking down the main street and developed this insistent erection. So, I put my hand through this slit and opened my fly, took out my cock and wanked it as I walked down the street.

I am not sure what the trail of spunk looked like as I left it behind me!

By smokieb69 [Ignore] 08,Dec,17 04:17 other posts 
wow - so many!
some of them are shown on my page here

on a nudist beach
on a normal beach
in the woods
at work
in steam rooms and saunas at gym
at the urinals (restrooms and at work)
in a cinema
in the car while driving
in the backseat while being a passenger
in a public pool
on a bus
on a train
airplane toilets
airplane in my seat
store change rooms

By #64328 30,Oct,17 15:16
I'll start
Bathroom at school
By #497672 04,Dec,17 12:15
Me too from ages 13-16, at least once a week

By nkdmiguy [Ignore] 02,Nov,17 14:38 other posts 
in high school classroom, came in my pants
By #64328 03,Nov,17 14:17
i did that once too.
By #497672 04,Dec,17 12:13
Me too - I was 14

By eduard99 [Ignore] 16,Nov,17 04:59 other posts 
I was 16 and my parents sent me to our holiday place by train because our car was too small for the whole family. It was a long journey and an 18 year old beautiful boy was sleeping in the compartment in front of me.I saw a wonderful bulge in his jeans that was arousing me, I my dick became stiff,I got him out, put a pullover over him and jerked while gazing on his bulge and shot a big load on my flat belly. It was ssssooo
wonderful!

By #64328 01,Dec,17 11:59
I have jacked off nest to many sleeping friends. Probably at ever sleepover i had frowing up. Jacking off near someone sleeping that could wake up and catch you red handed is a serious turn on. The added risk make for incredible orgasms. I yes a naughty **** and i guess i still am
By Blade [Ignore] 03,Dec,17 22:58 other posts 
Funny story. sleepover with a friend. We were sleeping in same bed. me ~15, he was year or two younger. We didn't have air, and it was super hot and still; no air coming in windows.

I was sleeping; fell asleep watching tv. My friend woke me up when he got up to go to bathroom. I was hard and let my dick come out the slip of my boxers I was wearing; he had whities on.

He came back into room, jumped into bed; it was a twin so we were already on top of each other basically. he turned the tv off with the remote so it got dark. then I rolled over to face him, letting my dick lay across his stomach. He had no where to move over and froze. then he turned on the tv again, so he had light in the room to see me. I pretended to be alseep. I pumped my dick across his stomach, and it felt really cool. After a couple minutes I came on his stomach.

After leaving a pool of my cum in his belly button, I pretended to wake up from it. Funny thing is he pretended to be sleeping. I got up and went to get tissues to clean him up. when I got back he was tenting his shorts. not sure if I didn't notice before or it just grew. I whispered please don't wake up over and over as I wiped him down, pulling down his shorts to wipe around his dick too, so I could sneak a peak while pretending to be cleaning up. what I really ended up doing, no intentionally, was rubbing my cum all over him and into his pubs.

He never spoke to that ever.

By #64328 20,Nov,17 14:17
Ysterday in a porta potty at a festival

By #64328 07,Nov,17 13:21
ive done it next to someone sleeping in the same bed.

By DarkMax [Ignore] 05,Nov,17 12:49 other posts 
At home in the toilet and in the bathroom, at work in the toilet, in the hospital toilet, in the forest, in the kindergarten, when I was small, in the classroom after school.

By Dalecash [Ignore] 04,Nov,17 17:19 other posts 
While snorkeling amongst the coral on the Great Barrier Reef in Queensland Australia. There were Japanese not that far away in the water. I think it was a good protein and vitamin hit for the coral, I was doing my bit for the environment

By Nevermore [Ignore] 04,Nov,17 13:36 other posts 
A straight friend's face.

By #64328 04,Nov,17 13:33
Standing at the urinal at Home Depot. Had to be qiick, someone could walk in at anytime

By #522791 02,Nov,17 21:27
In a tree house

By #64328 02,Nov,17 13:48
In the bathroom at work

By #539861 01,Nov,17 22:27
In the car
On a train
At work

By #489480 31,Oct,17 17:34
- In the woods
- At a nude beach
- In a nudist park
- At a condo swimming pool
- In an xxx movie theater
- Live on Chaturbate w/25+ people watching
- Lots of xxx video booths
- In the dunes at a non-nude beach
By leopoldij [Ignore] 01,Nov,17 20:01 other posts 
I've masturbated in the cinema, but it wasn't xxx. It was showing a pretty ordinary boring movie.

By #489480 01,Nov,17 16:24
- In the back of a limo
- In the water at the beach

By #64328 01,Nov,17 13:59
in a hotel with a friend sleeping 5 feet away. it was a rush

By #64328 31,Oct,17 12:35
Airplane restroom

By leopoldij [Ignore] 30,Oct,17 19:56 other posts 
At work
Beach
dressing room
On the train