Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #1

Pages:  #1   #2  

Started by #241790 [Ignore] 26,Mar,12 00:37
i did it when i as bathing in sea

New Comment       Rating: 1  

Comments:
By #544883 25,May,22 06:47
Did it at an office bathroom sink by humping the rim while anyone could have walked in, restroom stall, nude on pavement, nude in a park and only a few seconds from being caught cumming but a guy only caught me bare foot as I had got the rest of my clothes back on. This has got to be the one I wish I could do more of.

By #655976 17,May,22 09:40
Yes definitely, and sucked strangers cock in public while people watching

By #667453 15,May,22 06:44
Yes

By Gulpereel [Ignore] 11,May,22 21:10 other posts 
I did at a park ,in a bathroom at work, in a strip club and in my car in a parking lot.

By #64328 11,May,22 20:42
Plenty of places

By #662360 11,May,22 17:31
On top of a mountain I climbed. It was a blazing hot day and I was so exhilarated I got naked and wanked one off. It was a public place but I could see no one was around for miles.

By Hornycock77 [Ignore] 10,May,22 20:38 other posts 
Me and I buddy would park and look at mags and jack off. We had a few spots
By #64328 11,May,22 15:43

By #660539 11,Feb,22 11:30
My wife and I had just watched a movie at the theater in the mall. We both needed to pee so we hit the rest rooms. There was a man at one of the urinals and I went to the one next to him. I like being next to another man using a urinal because I am 6'4" and can see over the partition very easily. I would cut my eyes over to see his cock and noticed he was looking at mine. I finished peeing and started playing with my cock. I started getting a hard on and he kept looking. I was really turned on by this and after a couple of minutes, I shot a nice load on the back of the urinal. I put my cock back in my pants and turned to leave and he gave me a thumbs up. I think about that time often when I jack off.

By wolf4 [Ignore] 09,Feb,22 23:04 other posts 
Ive jerked off at work, swimming in the lake,in the woods, at the beach just making my territory

By #463848 20,Dec,21 05:12
I would think that most males who masturbate have done it in public places. It is not difficult if you time it right and keep within the law.

By #652979 10,Dec,21 17:46
i masturbated once in my car while being in a city in the middle of the night. The windows were fogged though.

By Hrnyboy90 [Ignore] 28,Oct,21 17:54 other posts 
One of my favorite things to do especially outside when it's cool. I use to have a secret spot in the woods I'd go all the time. Couple times I've gotten completely nude and walked around. Also did it skinny dipping in a lake once and a few public bathrooms. Would love to try it on a beach some day

By #463848 26,Oct,21 08:21
Yes. In urinals; in the sea; in the street (beneath my clothing); at work in the toilet; on the beach but out of sight..........I am sure that there have been other places but those will do for now.

By Bigguytoronto [Ignore] 16,Oct,21 05:49 other posts 
I jerk off all the time and love getting naked outdoors.
My most favorite time was when I was wandering around my local park naked one evening. I went to this picnic bench and sat on the top with my feet on the seat and started jerking hard....a young woman came over.(FULLY DRESSED) She sat at the table behind me, saying nothing. I knew she was there, and, after a minute I figured she was not going to scream or call the police. I turned around and faced her, my hard cock still in my hand. She said nothing but smiled and nodded once. I turned fully to give her a look at me. She just smiled and stared at my hard cock..... I almost shot right there!
I put one foot on either side of her, my cock just a foot away from her, and continued to jerk furiously. My heart was pumping, I was sweating, every nerve was alive. My cock was the biggest I have ever seen it, and I was giving it the beating of a lifetime!

When I came, I leaned back and shot it all over myself, my body shaking with lust. She just got up and walked away, still smiling........I never saw her again (and I have been back there many times since)

By #64328 09,Oct,21 15:28
Many, many times. I've have always got a big thrill out of secretly beating off in Odd, risky or semi public places. I also have always wondered how many other guys like doing it too

By wycowboy [Ignore] 22,Dec,19 07:43 other posts 
I've jerked it in hotel hot tubs, once with strangers in it also, out in the woods while hiking, sitting on a lake or stream bank while fishing, out in my yard, many other places. The thrill of someone else seeing is great and usually gives me a great orgasm,
By Blade [Ignore] 01,Jan,20 23:54 other posts 
upfront, I cum huge loads, especially if it's been a while. So that being said, I've cum in public hot tubs.

The craziest was when I came a huge load after over a week saved up. jets were on. I was only person in hottub. it was so nice to just cum carelessly and not have to worry about cleanup, etc. I just sat there after and let my hard on slowly shrink.

then a couple came over and got into hottub. young couple, 27ish. I reflexly put my dick back into my swimtrunks, but then thought I didn't need to do that. but left it. good thing because the jet timer finished and the jets turned off. almost immediately, I could see my cum swirling around in the water. it was all churned up, so it looked like egg drop soup contents. (look it up if you don't know it) I could see it all around us, and sticking/touching them. I jumped up & offered to turn on timer again, and tried to distract them from looking in water with conversation until I got jets on again. I seemed to suceed, because they didn't get out.

I stayed out. They were having fun and he endedup dunking her head under. she had long hair and I could just imagine how much of my cum stuck to it when she cameup. She then spits out water like a fountain, showing she took in a full mouth of water. Wow. she had my cum all over her and in her mouth. I'm clean, so no foul, but wow.
By furluvr [Ignore] 02,Jan,20 01:22 other posts 
Nice, dude! I see you enjoy marking your territory!
By Blade [Ignore] 08,Oct,21 23:34 other posts 
Ya know, I admit I totally do. I do with piss sometimes too, but more enjoyable with cum.

By #26895 28,Mar,12 00:37
Anywhere... under the pants, wearing sweat pants. Sometimes peaking him out makes it more exciting!
By #64328 13,Aug,12 05:33
Purposely cumming in your underwear can be a real turn on. Messy but fun
By #463848 09,Apr,20 15:50
I was in a classroom where we were watching a teaching film. I was only 16 and horny. At that age one's penis grew stiff on its own accord and often wouldn't subside.

It was dark in the room and I just started to scratch my cockhead with my nail. At that age I was very quickly starting to feel the pre-orgasm thrills.

I had to make a decision and decided to let my spunk flow. Not a sensible decision but I do remember the pleasure of the moment.

By #463848 09,Apr,20 15:45
Many years ago, when the outer rain garment was a long mac with slit pockets that allowed you to reach your trouser pocket through it without lifting the length of the coat; I walked down the main street in the town and had my hand through the slit pocket opening and was wanking my cock that was out of my trousers through the fly.

When I was approaching orgasm, I put the other hand through on that side and pushed my coat forward so that my spunk dropped onto the pavement as I walked.

Later, I wanked in laybys and urinals as well as behind trees if I was out walking in the woods or country lanes.
--------------------------------------- added after 8 minutes

Another place where I always had a wank was in one of those train carriages that did not have corridors. When my carriage emptied and no one could get in until the next station, I would get out my cock and have a wank - judging the time I was allowed by the distance from the next station. I would let my spunk fall on the floor and then just wipe it over with the sole of my shoe and it looked just like damp patch.

By DJS [Ignore] 04,Apr,20 05:10 other posts 
Haven't myself,but a ex did,in a bar/club,it was very busy & we were stood at the bar behind a couple who were on bar stools while ordering she start unzipping me puts her hand in playing with my cock,am acting like nothing happening anyway got the drinks and she still playing with me and by now I've got a raging hard on,were stood behind the couple on the stools were she starts wanking me like fk,before a knew it,I shot my load over the girl fur jacket hanging over the barstool,time to move elsewhere in the bar..
By Blade [Ignore] 08,Apr,20 23:58 other posts 
oh those were the days. I had a kinky gf like that. One time at a concert; everyone on the floor pushing towards the stage. We were in middle off to right side. Dark in there, as lights only lit up out into audience stage level, which was waist height. to below waist was black. rock band played slow song, and people held up lighers. my gf was pumping my dick then.

I didn't cum during that song, and when people started reacting to next song I shot my cum. I'm like 'Yeah!!!" to the music as I'm shooting my cum on the backs/asses of people mostly in front of me. (as I turned so not just shoot my load on same person, because that may be too much.) What a great experience cumming as hard as I had at that time, in public, soaking 3-4 people and yelling out loud to the loud music.

She did it on crowded train before too. Super crowded where they push the people in to close doors. we were in back against door between cars. out comes my dick and she jerks me off. I had to switch places with gf because the girl I gave my seat up to was now face level with my dick, so my gf put her back to her. people pushed back and now my dick in against businessman. I shot my cum up his back, lower ass and pants. Thank goodness for the angle she held my dick at because if she pointed it up more I may have shot on his neck/head. we were on vacation and havieng a lot of sex, so I didn't have my normal huge load. but now we were laughing because we were trying not to let him push against us to get my cum on us. as soon as people got off we pushed out of there to get off. that was a blast.

She did it in bars and restaurants too, but it more more good feelings for me than exposure, because I just came under table or bar.

we had sex out in public like parking lot. fuck against someone's car. she'd almost always make cum pull out and cum on the car so she could see it after.

Man why did I let her get away. Didn't know how good I had it.
By DJS [Ignore] 09,Apr,20 05:22 other posts 
She met me

By #606526 09,Apr,20 03:10
When this was16 and always horney I was waiting in a train station . Train was delayed so needed to pee. Went in a cubicle peed away realized had plenty of time to decided to wank of knowing there were people either side of me. Had one of the best toe curling cums of my life as I shot 5 spurts of jizz in the toilet bowl . Good times

By Bigguytoronto [Ignore] 07,Apr,20 20:23 other posts 
I love masturbating in public areas.
Depending on my mood, I sometimes dare myself to get as close to being caught as possible.
Other times, I just like the outdoors.. wherever I am.
Sometimes i wish i had a partner(male or female) to take pics of me..... maybe dare me to do "things".......

By #392605 03,Apr,20 14:03
Driving home, driving to work - nearly every day, daytime or night - day makes me the horniest!
Riding a bicycle, will often have my cock and balls hanging out
Parks, sitting down on a bench I do the same thing -love jackin my cock!

By Rudeboy1977 [Ignore] 07,Jan,20 12:04 other posts 
Beaches
Woods
A big outcropping overlooking I-10 near Phoenix
My boat

My favorite: I spent a long weekend on Martha's Vineyard last year, and when I got to the beach on Saturday morning, I realized that the tide was high and so there was almost no beach. Apparently I was the only one who didn't check the tides, so I was alone for more than an hour on a beach that has hundreds of people at low tide. Anyway, I couldn't pass up the opportunity to have a little fun, so, after I stripped off, I got out my camera and took a few shots. After that, being a guy, I thought, "Hey, I could jack off right here". I stood there, looking out at the surf (a hurricane was just passing to the south of the island, and the waves were huge), stroking my dick and taking pictures. I even got a shot of myself cumming, complete with the cum flying onto the beach.

By furluvr [Ignore] 02,Jan,20 01:25 other posts 
Often, especially in my youth. I used to frequently jack off in public restrooms, and often not in a stall but standing at the urinal. Lots of other places, usually alone and out of sight but always with the risk of discovery.
By #64328 06,Jan,20 03:46
I did the same. Secretly in Semi public places was a big thrill for me growing up too. The risk made it exciting for sure
By #518391 06,Jan,20 04:12
Yes, the risk of being disocvered makes my cock even harder than normal and the shoot off more intense.

By #569882 06,Jan,20 01:57
I did it on the back of a school bus back when I was in high school

By overeight [Ignore] 04,Jan,20 21:17 other posts 
I had a privacy fence around my back yard that was wood. I've torn it down since it was I rough shape when I bought the house. It had a few boards broken and missing a few. Well this hot girl around my age with huge tits moved in next door. She worked at a car dealer so worked most Saturdays. But she had caught me naked getting sun on my patio a number of times to a point it had become to a point we would say hey and have a word or two of small talk but I just rolled over in my stomach. So one day I'm just honey as a guy can get. I heard her pull up for lunch. So I decided ok this it it I'm not rolling over and she is going to see me rock hard. So I grabbed my oil and started getting all oiled up and stroking it. When I heard her squeaky back door open I didn't see her walk up to a spot where a board was missing in the fence like normal. But I was to the point that I was at no return it going to happen she is going to see. I heard a whisper but notice she stayed in her porch and just looked over the fence. So I said so is that you and called her name. She said yeah coming home for lunch. Looks like you are not join to roll over today huh. I said thats not all. So I grabbed my cock and started stroking it so she could watch and I was already super horny it was pulsating already. She said oh wow your being brave today. Just then I felt the rush vome over my body and thought wow I can't believe she's just watching me jack off. I stroked hard and fast and shot me a huge load all over my stomach and let out this big aaahhh out loud knowing she was enjoying it. I had my eyes closed and said whew I just had to get that out knowing you saw me on my back got me excited. I opened my eyes still slowly stroking my cum covered cock. And to my surprise she had brought a gf from work to lunch with her apparently to see me laying out naked on my patio. And she was standing at the missing board looking with her jaw on the ground mouth wide open. She said oh this is my friend called her name. So I thought screw it. I wiped of my hand and stood up walked to the fence,cock stll pulsating hard bouncing around and said hey how are you nice to meet you. Standing close enough to the fence she could just reach down and grab my cock if she wanted to. She then said to her friend well you wanted to hopefully see my hot naked neighbor getting sun in his yard there he is say something. She looked at my neighbor and back at me. She was shaking and just completely stunned oh my god I just saw you jack off omg. My neighbor said that surprised me too hell all I've seen so far is that cute ass up in the air. Ny that time my neighbor was at the fence. So she said this is the first time I got a good look at this. She grabbed my cock and said damn its still hard too. I said I thought it was time you saw it but didn't know you had company. She said yeah we damn sure see it damn its nice too. We talked a minute or two but they had to get back to work. Not very long after that she and I had a few times having fun together but I probably was most excited that one time and remember that friend of hers on her face just completely shocked at what she had seen and more shocked I didn't try to hide.

By #518391 23,Dec,19 03:21
I like getting my cock out in a hotel pool, putting it in front of the water inflow pipe- the jet of warm water gives me an immediate hard-on and I cum very quickly thereafter...

By Lvphose [Ignore] 09,Dec,19 02:03 other posts 
Yed

By toohey [Ignore] 09,Dec,19 01:40 other posts 
Yes, I have. Here's an example:

only registered users can see external links

By #545468 08,Dec,19 23:10
In the car, at a picnic table, in a hotel hot tub,in my back yard, hiking nude, at a nude beach. All fun.

By #583549 08,Dec,19 12:28
When I go on my nude hikes I leave my seed along the trail!

By #64328 08,Dec,19 12:18
Many, many times. Odd, risky and semi places has always be a serious turn on. Secretly cumming with others near by that have no clue is a rush

By #595500 06,Dec,19 22:09
Here's me having fun with the hotel hot tub jets....

[deleted image]

By #604077 06,Dec,19 00:53
All the time and in more places than I can remember! Especially love doing it while fully nude!

By Tushar1230 [Ignore] 27,Nov,19 14:38 other posts 
I masturbated once in my class, I was sitting alone, we used to have two seats combined in our school so I kept my bag on the other so no one can see and I opened my dick & started jerking off while looking at the girls in my class and the teacher herself, meanwhile I cummed, it was a big blast as I was very horny.
It was a lovely experience but pretty risky as well.

By knewbi [Ignore] 27,Nov,19 12:44 other posts 
I do in restrooms all the time. I see someone with a great bulge and I'm off to the toilet stall again... lost count on how many times over the years. Not sure why a sexy women does not make me jerk off but a sweet bulge does every time.

By Olderguy321 [Ignore] 27,Nov,19 06:18 other posts 
I was sleeping with my best frend we were young, it was cold and we were naked i could feel his bum touching my leg anx got so horny and hard i started to stroke my cock and couldnt stop till i cum in my hand .

By #311749 05,Dec,12 13:17
I have wanked in a train on my way home... Pants was completely off... 2 guys sat opposite and watched... It was fucking exciting. When I shot my load one guy said he hopes to see me again and then we will wank maybe even fuck each other.

By #265525 13,Oct,12 16:38
Yes I do! I do it at work from time to time when I'm bored and horny.

By #143536 13,Oct,12 14:47
in my car and in bathroom at work.That's it. By the looks of the other posts, I need to whip it out more often!

By #285596 27,Aug,12 03:37
my boss was a chinese lady sooooo wanted to fuck her was alone quite often when locking up use to sniff her office chair while naked and wank like fuck
By #143536 13,Oct,12 14:42
that sounds like fun!

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1   #2  

Show It Off