Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Dimucarbonylhexacarbonylidicobalt vs. chlo_ro_form

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by leopoldij [Ignore] 09,Oct,15 05:42  other posts
In /forum/thread.php?id=24699#40 , I posted the word chlo_ro_form but it was censored. If I write it in another form, say CHCl3, will it be censored?
What is more peculiar is that the more dangerous substance, dimucarbonylhexacarbonylidicobalt, was not censored.

Any thoughts on this? What kind of chemicals are banned from this site? What is the rationale?

New Comment       Rating: 1  

Comments:
By DeepThroatThis [Ignore] 29,May,21 09:20 other posts 
Wonder what the ingredients for this product are ?

[deleted image]
By leopoldij [Ignore] 29,May,21 20:31 other posts 
Cunt juice?

By _avg_ [Ignore] 10,Oct,15 04:05 other posts 
I tell you, this is no laughing matter: the chemical you must watch out for is dihydrogenmonoxide!! Look it up -- dihydrogenmonoxide is responsible for more deaths than any chemical in history, and yet it's EVERYWHERE! Companies pump it into everything you eat, and everything you drink and there are NO LAWS AGAINST IT!! It's an addictive substance that has SERIOUS and even FATAL withdrawal symptoms, and every day more innocent chilldren are born with dihydrogenmonoxide dependency.

Write your congressperson!! BAN DIHYDROGENMONOXIDE!!
By #23212 10,Oct,15 05:06
You probably want to write to Republican congressmen from The American South, like Texas or Florida--they're more likely to believe you, and start banning dihydrogenmonoxide. You can point out also that liberal, lascivious state, California has used so much of it that it's now almost completely running out of it everywhere.
By #68656 10,Oct,15 05:25
Quite an unpleasant substance.

only registered users can see external links
By #23212 10,Oct,15 05:37
Thank you for this link. An extremely thorough and usefull monograph on this dangerous substance.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 10,Oct,15 07:53 other posts 
More to the point: have you noticed that the average IQ is going down during the last few decades? That's because the Illuminati, in collaboration with the American and Russian governments, are poisoning people with Dimucarbonylhexacarbonylidicobalt. In fact, with its lesser known alloform called dimucarbonylhexacarbonylidicobalto2-3-omegapatassianicsulphurbetazene-4-7-1-hexylhoxilconium. It's time people rose up to defend their rights before it's too late. Those who are poisoning us are not humans. As it was recently reported in credible sources, they came to Earth from Pluto. They first arrived 2000 years ago in the Chiapas, Mexico (von Daeniken has been writing about it). Then there was another influx during the Middle Ages. And the final invasion, that occurred on July 4, 1945, completely took over the White House. They use unknown to us substances to transform themselves into human beings and rule the world. I'm telling you, it's no laughing matter!
By kebmo [Ignore] 14,Apr,20 06:53 other posts 
avg, I bet you got that information from a Donald Trump tweet.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 14,Apr,20 07:25 other posts 
You're right. After all, Trump got a PhD in chemistry from the famous Trump university.
By kebmo [Ignore] 14,Apr,20 07:50 other posts 
Yeah but he should have worked a lot harder on American History and Constitutional Law.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 14,Apr,20 14:47 other posts 
They don't teach these subjects there. They just sell degrees.
By phart [Ignore] 14,Apr,20 15:14 other posts 
They will not ban water,they will just find a way to tax it.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 14,Apr,20 16:33 other posts 
Sure thing!
This popular brand is made up of many ingredients. corn syrup solids, hydrogenated vegetable oil, plus sodium caseinate a form of casein, also contains dipotassium phosphate, to prevent coagulation; mono- and diglycerides, used as an emulsifier; sodium aluminosilicate, an anticaking agent; artificial flavor; and annatto color.

Who am I?
--------------------------------------- added after 4 hours

No one guessed so the answer is Coffee Mate
By leopoldij [Ignore] 27,May,21 21:59 other posts 

By leopoldij [Ignore] 27,May,21 09:45 other posts 
Dimucarbonylhexacarbonylidicobalt

By leopoldij [Ignore] 11,Apr,20 12:09 other posts 
Too many trolls around on the site. And too many fake accounts. Many people are interested, not in having fun, but in depriving others from having fun.

Anyway, let's go back to prohibited words and chemicals on the site. As I said, **** chlo_ro_form is prohibited. But CHCl3, which is the same thing (1 atom of carbon, 1 atom of hydrogen and 3 atoms of clorine), is not.

But then, the even more dangerous Dimucarbonylhexacarbonylidicobalt is not prohibited. What other kinds of organic or inorganic substances are prohibited (or should be prohibited) on this site?

By leopoldij [Ignore] 11,Dec,18 19:28 other posts 
Ha ha
By #485312 11,Dec,18 19:30
mmmm l can see a theme running forum today, l cant quite put my finger on it, but it has a familiarity about it???? *lix*
By leopoldij [Ignore] 11,Dec,18 19:36 other posts 
Sh..
Be quiet!

By #485312 09,Oct,15 06:03
Better stick to the good old roofies *lix*
By leopoldij [Ignore] 09,Oct,15 15:45 other posts 
And this is NOT censored, huh?
Let's test:

I like it when
My hair is poofie
I like it when
You slip me a roofie