Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Tired of ads
on this site?

IS YOU A SEX SITE FLAKE (REDUX)

Discussion Forum on Show It Off   [Drama Queens Fighting section]

Started by JustWill [Ignore] 22,Sep,15 10:12  other posts
The guy who originally posted this topic bans anyone who disagrees with him, but I thought the subject deserved more discussion. *

"Spoken with hundreds of guys and perhaps twenty women on this site over the last few years. 50% of the guys never respond 99.9 % of the women never respond to a simple hello About 75% of the guys respond answer a question and leave after a few minutes then come back an hour later and answer another question the gone again every 5 minutes or less. Your both chatting away trading pictures and again gone before you either get hard. Less than 2% are reliable make an effort to respond within seconds or a minute, are polite and continue the conversation until you both are satisfied . If if remember correct this is a SEX SITE. Your here to jerk together have fun call each other and make an effort to stay in contact. I have banned hundreds for wasting my time. LIFE IS SHORT ! If you going to be a flake don,t waste my time or others. Most flakes don,t tend to last more than a few months here and they are easy to spot within a few minutes. If you are reliable i thank you. FLAKES"

How many of you think that this guy has a skewed idea about this site and how to behave on it?

*NOTE: I am a huge fan of FLAKES and believe that they are never a waste of time. Especially if served in a bowl with ice-cold milk and some fresh fruit.

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.The 'nutters' on this site...   2.Corn Flakes   3.ARE YOU A SEX SITE FLAKE ???   4.About securing this WEB site on the internet and a cautionary note to those on this site.   5.Fakes and flakes  

Comments:
By leopoldij [Ignore] 23,Sep,15 13:02 other posts 
Look at all the "gifts" sent to him:

/viewgifts.php?w=462792

Shit, toilet paper, pissing dog, granny panties, gag, poison .... And, to add to that, I just sent him some cheap soap so that he can clean his dirty mouth-- if that's possible. Even though I'm banned, I can still send him gifts. Nice and popular guy, isn't he?
--------------------------------------- added after 12 hours

COME ON GUYS. GIVE HIM SOME "GIFTS"!
By #358797 23,Sep,15 20:33
Add a grenade to that...
By leopoldij [Ignore] 24,Sep,15 01:57 other posts 
Thanks darling. I knew I could count on you.
By big9inch21 [Ignore] 24,Sep,15 02:32 other posts 
Yep!!
By leopoldij [Ignore] 24,Sep,15 02:58 other posts 
GOOD JOB DUDE!
COME ON GUYS, GIVE THE EXTRATHICK SOME GIFTS. ...
By bella! [Ignore] 24,Sep,15 03:07 other posts 
There's really no need to "gift" him more, I'm sure he understands the message.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 25,Sep,15 08:43 other posts 
it's not a matter of need, it's a natter of having a laugh!
By bella! [Ignore] 25,Sep,15 14:49 other posts 
extraTHICK most likely recognizes how stooopid his words were, he hasn't been online for 3 days. Are you the kinda man that likes to continue to "kick a dead horse" just for laughs?
By leopoldij [Ignore] 25,Sep,15 16:05 other posts 
I don't know what I am, but I had a lot of laughs when I saw this thread!

By JustWill [Ignore] 22,Sep,15 18:05 other posts 
He claims to have "banned hundreds" for their effrontery.
Perhaps we should start a tally here...just to see how accurate his accounting is.

Me
Leo
Arexa
bella!
Steffi
Big9inch
Just16cm

That's only seven. Who else?
--------------------------------------- added after 16 hours

With Ray, that makes eight.
Nowhere near "hundreds".
By Ray10754 [Ignore] 22,Sep,15 18:15 other posts 
You can add me to that list
By bella! [Ignore] 22,Sep,15 18:39 other posts 
And I saw a blog, within the last month, where the member mentioned that he didn't understand why another member had blacklisted him. My guess is that many folks just forget to take their medications.
By JustWill [Ignore] 22,Sep,15 18:41 other posts 
Was that the "if I find out who blacklisted me, I will get revenge!" blog?
What a fucking hoot that was!
By leopoldij [Ignore] 22,Sep,15 18:18 other posts 
Add me too. I'm a proud member of his ban list!
--------------------------------------- added after 49 seconds

Oh sorry. You did.
By jayman73 [Ignore] 22,Sep,15 21:59 other posts 
Not me yet. But I'm sure He will eventually.
By #415959 23,Sep,15 10:59
Add me to the list.
By JustWill [Ignore] 23,Sep,15 12:07 other posts 
It wouldn't be a party without you, buddy!
By bella! [Ignore] 23,Sep,15 12:03 other posts 
@ TheUnicorn, maybe he's not exaggerating about blacklisting hundreds of members. In approximately one hour and because of one thread, extraTHICK blacklisted 8 ( or more ) members.

He clearly states that when he's online, dick out, he has the EXPECTATION that whoever he messages is going to chat his limp dick through a 60 minute jizz session. By extraTHICK's own words, if that member messes up by taking too long to respond, that member is a times waster, ie SEX SITE FLAKE and is in "jeopardy" of being blacklisted. Now if you weed out all the fake members, how many real members do you think has time for his silly games?
By JustWill [Ignore] 23,Sep,15 12:09 other posts 
I'm sure that folks are just jumping at the chance to help him with his erectile dysfunction...
By Sickboy [Ignore] 23,Sep,15 19:27 other posts 
Add me aswell what a fucking clown shoe
By JustWill [Ignore] 23,Sep,15 19:55 other posts 
All the usual suspects seem to be joining the ranks. How very odd...
By #358797 23,Sep,15 20:29
I was just thinking the same thing.
By bella! [Ignore] 23,Sep,15 20:12 other posts 
At sickboy, an f-ing clown shoe? That's funny!

By leopoldij [Ignore] 23,Sep,15 19:34 other posts 
Hello flakes,
I suggest we flood the thickshit with "gifts".
Please spare some points and add to the collection:
/viewgifts.php?w=462792

By #472683 23,Sep,15 13:55
Flakes Anonymous meeting, second room on the left.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 23,Sep,15 17:13 other posts 
Hello fellow flake. I'm a flake too.
By #472683 23,Sep,15 18:30
"Hi, Flake!"

I'm going to "qualify". I've been a flake for less than a week, but it really got a hold on me. Been jonesin' for it....thanks for letting me share."
By leopoldij [Ignore] 23,Sep,15 19:32 other posts 
I suggest you send him a "gift" too:
/viewgifts.php?w=462792

By #491423 23,Sep,15 12:42
you guys are hilarious
By bella! [Ignore] 23,Sep,15 13:02 other posts 
Are YOU laughing because you weren't blacklisted?

By leopoldij [Ignore] 23,Sep,15 12:54 other posts 
I'm so depressed that the extrathick guy blacklisted me that I now have to see a therapist. Has this happened to anyone else? Are you all developing deep psychological problems?

By jayman73 [Ignore] 22,Sep,15 21:58 other posts 
This ExtraThick guy is burning too many bridges. Who does He expect to chat with if He bans everyone.
By bella! [Ignore] 22,Sep,15 22:09 other posts 
He's weeding out the FAKES so feel blessed if you're not on his list.
By jayman73 [Ignore] 22,Sep,15 22:34 other posts 
I guess I should feel blessed not to be on his list, everyone else seems to be. But, at least of now I 'm not on his list. I however, am not done speaking on the subject, so my unbanned status could change.
By #487013 23,Sep,15 11:49
Add us in.
By bella! [Ignore] 23,Sep,15 12:06 other posts 
Although you are a couple, for the purposes of an accurate count, I think you're going to be counted as 1.

By leopoldij [Ignore] 22,Sep,15 17:42 other posts 
I was blacklisted too. Because I wrote
"Chill out dude. This is what real people's behavior is like. How much are you paying to be on here? Nothing, I guess. If you want to have constant attention from "horny" women or men, join a paying sex site.
By the way, you aren't gonna change anything by posting your anger on the forum."

I also received the following eloquent private message:
"By extraTHICK at 20,Sep,15 18:36
"

He doesn't seem to be able to use English very well. I bet English is not his native language.
By JustWill [Ignore] 22,Sep,15 17:58 other posts 
You got four?
Wow. He only gave me one.
He must hold you in higher regard...
By leopoldij [Ignore] 22,Sep,15 18:17 other posts 
I counted again. Actually, I got 6.
And I'm so sad!

By mr_blue [Ignore] 22,Sep,15 14:18 other posts 
"agree all the flakes and their buddies are after me. it just proves my point. and the point is you do,nt waste another persons time. no different than being late for an appointment. it should not take 20 minutes or more to respond. had many that were also fun to chat with and had no problem responding so it did not take an hour or more to answer a few question. its called respect and i guess this bunch should be avoided."

I think the guy needs to lower his expectations a bit or go and play on chaturbate ...
By JustWill [Ignore] 22,Sep,15 14:48 other posts 
I'm still not understanding how making the guy wait a few minutes while he holds his limp wiener in his fist is like being late for an appointment. Is he PAYING for their time?
By leopoldij [Ignore] 22,Sep,15 17:44 other posts 
That's exactly what I told him: pay and fool yourself in the company of men and women who will pretend to be whatever you pay for.

By jayman73 [Ignore] 22,Sep,15 11:50 other posts 
I have come to the conclusion that this site is whatever you want it to be. I am not sure how this site is solely a sex site. In my opinion the basic concept of this site is for adults to share some naked pics if they want to, make new friends, post threads on the forum and a place to chill out, relax, and have some fun. And not to be bullied into a hardcore sex chat if they don't want to. Sometimes people are doing other things while chatting, they're even at work. So maybe they can't respond every 15 seconds. Maybe you need to ask if the person is available and at beckon call for 30 minutes straight non-stop or how ever long it takes you to get off. My three cents on the matter.

I think that this guy won't make too many friends calling everyone flakes. There are new members joining and his flake rant is not helping with his first impression.
By admin [Ignore] 22,Sep,15 12:08 other posts 
I say this for many years, this site for the members is whatever they want it to be. Some chat about sex, some chat just about everyday life, some watch images, some comment, some share their photos and enjoy other people commenting them, some engage in forum discussions, some make friends, some even found partners. Regrettably there are people who chose to make a pissing contest out of it.

By bella! [Ignore] 22,Sep,15 11:11 other posts 
Wait, just one minute! I didn't call or refer to extraTHICK as a big ol' poopy head or an asswipe, I kept my opinions to myself.... But silly me, I asked arexa52 if she was blacklisted because of her post. Yes, arexa52 was blacklisted because she stated her opinion and I was blacklisted for asking her that question. So who is the SEX SITE FLAKE?

On the subject of flakes, I do not prefer flakes as they get soggy too fast, I really enjoy Grape Nuts....they're higher in fiber and who doesn't like NUTS!?

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off