Tired of ads
on this site?

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

ARE YOU A SEX SITE FLAKE ???

Discussion Forum on Show It Off   [Drama Queens Fighting section]

Started by #462792 [Ignore] 20,Sep,15 16:09
Spoken with hundreds of guys and perhaps twenty women on this site over the last few years. 50% of the guys never respond 99.9 % of the women never respond to a simple hello About 75% of the guys respond answer a question and leave after a few minutes then come back an hour later and answer another question the gone again every 5 minutes or less. Your both chatting away trading pictures and again gone before you either get hard. Less than 2% are reliable make an effort to respond within seconds or a minute, are polite and continue the conversation until you both are satisfied . If if remember correct this is a SEX SITE. Your here to jerk together have fun call each other and make an effort to stay in contact. I have banned hundreds for wasting my time. LIFE IS SHORT ! If you going to be a flake don,t waste my time or others. Most flakes don,t tend to last more than a few months here and they are easy to spot within a few minutes. If you are reliable i thank you. FLAKES

New Comment       Rating: -2  

Similar topics: 1.The 'nutters' on this site...   2.Corn Flakes   3.IS YOU A SEX SITE FLAKE (REDUX)   4.About securing this WEB site on the internet and a cautionary note to those on this site.   5.Fakes and flakes  

Comments:
By bella! [Ignore] 01,Oct,15 09:46 other posts 
Hey, y'all.....( that's country talk to be easily understood by some members ), check to see whether you've been mysteriously blacklisted by the new member from Thailand, bigbigbig?

/member.php?w=498948
--------------------------------------- added after 99 minutes

bigbigbig wrote (Oct 1, 11:00):
who is this freak Unicorn and how do i get him banned

That was posted on his wall by bigbigbig
By JustWill [Ignore] 01,Oct,15 12:19 other posts 
He obviously had SOME idea who the Unicorn is since he had blacklisted said Unicorn loooong before posting that wall comment.

I don't know why, but I suspect that most of the members mentioned in this thread have also been blacklisted.

By JustWill [Ignore] 30,Sep,15 01:21 other posts 
Hey! Mr. Thick went bye-bye...
By bella! [Ignore] 30,Sep,15 01:38 other posts 
Do you think it was because he wanted to spend time to address his ED, because he finally realized that he was the site flake OR because that was the only way to rid himself of all the presents he was gifted?
By #460385 30,Sep,15 10:20
I tried to tell him he would be looking for a new website after his shenanigans of trying to comment in the Forum. Well done people, another member bites the dust.
By JustWill [Ignore] 30,Sep,15 11:43 other posts 
Get real. He didn't bite the dust because he commented in the forum. He left because he was an abusive douche-nozzle and people called him on it.
By JustWill [Ignore] 30,Sep,15 11:45 other posts 
Whatever the reason, the lesson here is: DON'T BE A DOUCHE-NOZZLE.
By bella! [Ignore] 30,Sep,15 12:01 other posts 
By Ray10754 [Ignore] 30,Sep,15 12:37 other posts 
The guy was a complete dick head, No great loss as far as I am concerned
By #460385 30,Sep,15 14:17
If they ran off all the Dickheads off this site there would be only a few left in this Forum.
By mr_blue [Ignore] 30,Sep,15 14:24 other posts 
That is true...but that extraTHICK dude was an idiot...

And some might say being a dickhead comes in handy,especially if you want a woman to sit on your face....

I think extrathick just had some arrested development issues...

By JustWill [Ignore] 21,Sep,15 13:47 other posts 
This has got to be one of the funniest forum threads I've read in quite some time!
It seems that what you are actually complaining about is your inability to remain hard for longer than five minutes if no one is paying attention to you.
By #143536 28,Sep,15 12:41

By #460385 22,Sep,15 07:32
Oh boy. This was probably the wrong place to express your feelings xtraThick. I have a feeling you will be looking for a new site after this.

By #462792 21,Sep,15 16:38
Any more time wasters and flakes wish to comment ? Please do it is helping me find you all.
By big9inch21 [Ignore] 21,Sep,15 16:53 other posts 
Haha
By mr_blue [Ignore] 22,Sep,15 07:02 other posts 
power to the people....

By #487013 21,Sep,15 23:57
Ive found that flakes are good with a bit of milk and sugar but if your dead set on not having them head and shoulders works pretty good.

By just16cm [Ignore] 20,Sep,15 17:22 other posts 
I know, my english isn't THAT good, but I thought this site was called "show your dick" and not "find someone to wank with or get pissed and ban him/her"...

...but again, my english 'n stuff...
By #23212 20,Sep,15 20:29
Hey, HIS English isn't that good also. He doesn't know the difference between 'your' and 'you're' for starters, among other errors.

By #358797 20,Sep,15 16:30
...and who are you to say why people are here? Are you the almighty ruler of reason, here to dictate why people should be on a site like this?
By #462792 20,Sep,15 16:52
its called not wasting a persons time guess you don,t mind that
By Ray10754 [Ignore] 20,Sep,15 18:18 other posts 
Nice attitude due Keep acting like that and you will have even less people contacting you
By Sickboy [Ignore] 20,Sep,15 18:20 other posts 
Arexa you can waste time with me anytime
By bella! [Ignore] 20,Sep,15 19:31 other posts 
@ arexa, were you blacklisted because of your response?

By leopoldij [Ignore] 20,Sep,15 17:34 other posts 
Chill out dude. This is what real people's behavior is like. How much are you paying to be on here? Nothing, I guess. If you want to have constant attention from "horny" women or men, join a paying sex site.

By the way, you aren't gonna change anything by posting your anger on the forum.

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off