Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Driving bottomless....anyone else ever done this?

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #2

Pages:  #1   #2  

Started by Valleydude [Ignore] 05,Aug,15 02:55  other posts
On a whim, I took my shorts and underwear off during a long (5hr) drive home. It was still pretty dark out when I did this, but by the time I got home it was ten in the morning. When I had to stop for gas, I threw on some pajama pants quick, but as soon as I hit the road again I left myself hanging out the front of my pants. A lot of my drive was unpopulated desert (leaving Laughlin), and my truck sits up high so other than the semi's and really tall trucks, I had little risk of being seen, but it was still sort of a thrill. I don't know that I'll ever do it again (who knows), but it did make me wonder, has anyone else on here (man or woman) done anything similar? Or witnessed anyone doing it? Funny thing, this site definitely crossed my mind while I was doing this.

New Comment       Rating: 3  

Comments:
By onthelose [Ignore] 25,Oct,16 22:53 other posts 
I drove a small truck for a living and I had my dick out many times . I got so hard I almost couldn't stand it. Often thought about picking someone up at a truck stop, but never did. Too many axe murders out there. I don't think I ever saw anyone else doing the same tho.

By #522128 25,Oct,16 08:54
i love driveing bottomless , i love showing off to truck drivers
By spermkiss [Ignore] 25,Oct,16 10:31 other posts 
My sentiments exactly. I've done it in a convertible with the top down dozens of times and I cannot begin to count the number of times I've gotten a thumbs up from truckers.

By #121361 25,Oct,16 02:57
[deleted image]

By Hrnyboy90 [Ignore] 21,Oct,16 20:20 other posts 
I once drove down a country road late at night totally naked with the windows down. It was quite breathtaking and had my penis like steel. When I got home i just pulled my shorts on and hurried inside with my huge bulge showing

By #121361 29,Feb,16 12:55
German View [deleted image]

By #505462 29,Feb,16 05:59
Yes, driving without any pants on is a real pleasure. On hot days (or at night) driving completely nude is also an option. I love driving nude on the highway with the windows down and the warm air blowing over my body.

By #431002 23,Feb,16 19:07
I did it the other day on the highway. Slid my pants and boxers down to my knees and started playing with and stroking my cock. A few minutes later a semi passed me then slowed down till he was next to me and honked to get my attention so I knew he saw and was watching. I kept stroking my cock obviously to give him a show. We caused kind of a traffic back up because of it Sadly he had to exit onto a different highway before I could give him the grand finale

By #281008 23,Feb,16 15:08
"bottom"...nahh i keep mine on whilst driving cuz i need to sit on it

By bi1953 [Ignore] 22,Feb,16 06:11 other posts 
Yes, I've driven bottomless with a hard on many times. Sometimes I jack off while driving.

By #479808 21,Feb,16 13:24
I enjoy driving with nothing but one my thongs on It gives me a rush and turns me on almost every time!

By #495436 05,Aug,15 15:34
I've driven bottomless a number of times, always enjoyed the feeling of both freedom and the excitement that comes from doing something that's "wrong". On the other hand, while I can't really drive bottomless "legally", being Irish I do sometimes wear a kilt, in the correct fashion of no underwear, of course. This enables me to hike everything up to my waist, leaving me naked from hips to knees but with the benefit of covering things up in an instant, if need be.
By Valleydude [Ignore] 18,Feb,16 12:43 other posts 
Thats cheating!! Nah...just kiddin', that's brilliant....by the way, REALLY nice cock ya got there

By #473011 05,Aug,15 15:49
I've gotten completely naked and drove before. Just a short ways I didn't wanna get caught. But it was a beautiful summer night, had all the windows down, it was an incredible feeling. Getting dressed when I got home was tough cause it gave me quite a boner. I slid on boxers and a shirt and ran inside and relieved myself
By Valleydude [Ignore] 18,Feb,16 12:41 other posts 
Love it!!

By marv2 [Ignore] 23,Jan,16 15:47 other posts 
I love driving around bottomless or at least hanging out. Sure makes long drives go by in a flash. It gives me a hellova rush driving with my cock out. I cover up at intersections or when any school bus gets too close but other than that I am exposed when ever I can.
By Valleydude [Ignore] 18,Feb,16 12:40 other posts 
Awesome!! Fun, huh?

By #431002 06,Feb,16 23:12
[deleted image]
By Valleydude [Ignore] 18,Feb,16 12:40 other posts 

By qhaos [Ignore] 22,Jan,16 05:56 other posts 
[deleted image]

alwais! felt damn good!
By #485312 18,Feb,16 04:21
Looks like youre enjoying it *lix *
By Valleydude [Ignore] 18,Feb,16 12:39 other posts 
I think we are too!

By #483179 18,Feb,16 07:23
I have been passenger and rode with no pants on. I spread my legs and play with my pussy. Sure I have given more than a few truckers a show.
By Valleydude [Ignore] 18,Feb,16 12:39 other posts 
That is so HOT!! Lucky truckers..lol....you look great btw...

By leopoldij [Ignore] 22,Jan,16 18:15 other posts 
I've driven with no shows. Does this count?

By #121361 22,Jan,16 12:15
[deleted image]

By BirdDog [Ignore] 22,Jan,16 03:52 other posts 
not on the main roads, but yes on many back roads

By spermkiss [Ignore] 05,Aug,15 11:25 other posts 
I've driven fully nude hundreds of times. It's best in a convertible with the top down.
By #485312 05,Aug,15 11:36
youre a very game man, have you ever been spotted by the b0ys in blue??? or been pulled over for a frisking?? *lix*

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1   #2  

Show It Off