Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

I don't get shaved cocks...

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #2

Pages:  #1   #2  

Started by #457685 [Ignore] 24,Jun,14 16:45
I really don't see the attraction of a guy's shaved cock...especially hairy guys. There's their hairy bellies and hairy legs...and a very strange bald patch around their genitals.

To me it looks so weird. Can someone please explain what is so desirable about this...?

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Comments:
By #102374 06,Dec,16 07:36
I shave from the neck down. I luv the feel of a smooth body.

By #519017 06,Dec,16 06:50
Nor me. Men should be hairy, women smooth except for their cunts, but cunts should be neat. Here's some man pubes for you.
[deleted image]

By #502711 06,Dec,16 06:28
No idea. I let my hair go wild. Real men should be hairy.

By kebmo [Ignore] 06,Dec,16 04:10 other posts 
I tried it once about four years ago and liked it. I've shaved ever since except for the odd foray into the bush.

By #27298 06,Jul,14 16:25
I like the trim, but smooth balls. Im uncut, I found hair if too long, its uncomfortable

By #95089 04,Jul,14 01:51
I dont shave but I keep my pubes nicely trimmed. I prefer the feeling and the look. No rational explanation, its just how it is!

By #376736 02,Jul,14 14:03
I get one almost every day
By #455846 02,Jul,14 14:43

By siona76 [Ignore] 27,Jun,14 08:07 other posts 
I shave my pubes & underarms only and I never itch. I personally use **** shave oil. This stuff really works. You can get it at walmart. I use a trimmer for the rest of my body. Look it up & give it try!
--------------------------------------- added after 91 seconds

**** shave oil!
By #435701 02,Jul,14 13:38
Isn't censorship wonderful? Like to have seen what you use to shave as I just looked at your incredibly sexy, totally smooth cock and body...Wow!!! Love your pics!!

By #218130 26,Jun,14 05:52
I don't shave, too much work. I use hair remover cream. If used correctly there is no discomfort or irritation.
By #455846 26,Jun,14 08:27
can you recomend any brand in particular ?
By #218130 26,Jun,14 09:03
I use NO HAIR, Lotion Hair Remover with moisturising baby oil.
Never had problems. But always test on small area to see if any reaction. Never bath directly before or after applying. And don't leave on longer than recommended.
By #455846 28,Jun,14 11:39
thanks

By #289712 27,Jun,14 11:28
Personally I prefer it, it feels better, looks better, and my penis appears bigger! Haha each to their own I guess..

By Gntlmn [Ignore] 26,Jun,14 16:44 other posts 
Unless there's a medical reason, I totally agree!

By #455846 26,Jun,14 08:28
as a matter of interest which do you get more of ?

By #316057 26,Jun,14 04:18
I did a few times and it grows back so I give up just trim it now

By _avg_ [Ignore] 25,Jun,14 20:53 other posts 
"There really is nothing like a shorn scrotum... it's breathtaking- I highly suggest you try it"

By #276990 25,Jun,14 05:30
I like the feel, and you can decide on the looks. (see my pics) The ladies like it during blow jobs.....no more hairs to spit out. I get more oral sex, ball licking and 'tea bagging' now than I ever did with hairy bollocks. I guess its the same as a shaved pussy.....again no hairs to spit out. Going down on a shaved pussy is much nicer than a bushy one so I guess its the same for a lady going down on a guy.

You tell us ladies
By #316255 25,Jun,14 13:41
And that's exactly it. Shave the balls and cock. Trim the rest so it's not a jungle. It's far nicer flossing with proper tooth floss instead of pubic hair.
By Sickboy [Ignore] 25,Jun,14 13:49 other posts 
I just shaved it all off!.....
By #316255 25,Jun,14 15:08
Good job! Vast improvement, I might add.
By #428387 25,Jun,14 15:40
WOW SB is that you .Id never have recognized you .Makes you look inches taller . .Smooth as a baby's ..... well you know.
By Sickboy [Ignore] 25,Jun,14 16:42 other posts 

I do it because I can!!
--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutes

does it make my bum look big!
By #316255 25,Jun,14 17:36
Bum? What bum?
By Sickboy [Ignore] 25,Jun,14 17:42 other posts 
i know it's small butt!......

By #311947 25,Jun,14 10:30
I agree. I think a really hairy guy with shaved cock and balls looks odd. I shave. I have for a long time. My body hair is pretty minimum and rather fine any way so its not a big difference. I like how it feels and looks for me. Never had anyone complain either. Too much body hair for me isnt an attraction either.
I dont understand guys that are hairy but shave their genitals. Unless there is a group of people that like hairy guys that have smooth genitals. Im sure there is. People are entitled to their preferences, thats for sure.

By soundsgreat87 [Ignore] 24,Jun,14 19:38 other posts 
Everyone who shaves always touts how "wonderful" it feels. I'm sure it depends a lot on how your hair grows though... every time I've shaved down there, all it does is feel irritated and prickly and uncomfortable for days; the skin feels sticky; and I sweat WAY more. Just awful, all around.

By spermkiss [Ignore] 24,Jun,14 17:17 other posts 
Well, if you haven't tried it, I can understand your saying that. But if you have tried it, you'd know.

The number one reason to go hairless is how it feels. The sensation of smooth, hairless skin against another person, especially if that person is also hairless, makes intimate contact enormously better. The skin on skin contact without any hair in between makes sex even more intimate. Try it.

OK, to address your issues. Yes, if a guy is really hairy, shaving his pubic patch but leaving hair everyplace else can look weird if you're not used to it. But it can also look really sexy. When I see a nude hairy guy with a smooth crotch I think he's really calling attention to his genital area. It's as if he's saying "I given extra attention and grooming to my 'fun parts' and they're here just waiting for you."

Another solution is to do a whole body shave. Everything from the neck down. And quite frankly that's even better than a genital shave. Being totally hairless everywhere puts sex in a whole different dimension.

Of course body grooming is high maintenance and the solution to that is permanent hair removal. That's what I've done with laser hair removal. Everything from the neck down.
--------------------------------------- added after 3 minutes

'Just went to your page and had a quick look at your photos. You're not overly hairy so you could give yourself a shave without too much trouble. Try it. If you don't like it, the hair will grow back.

By #465094 24,Jun,14 16:56
I'm shaved and I like the way it feels. Feels and looks cleaner in my opinion

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1   #2  

Show It Off