Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Luv Cock?

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by #291481 [Ignore] 12,Aug,12 10:24
If your on this site there's no doubt you like cock. To what extent. Do you luv cock like me? Rate your liking of cock. For me I'm at 100%.
I luv looking at cocks, hanging, erect, big, small, cut, uncut, thick, thin,
shaved, unshaved.
I luv smooth shaved cocks and balls. To me anyway its sexy, hot and erotic. So rate your likes / dislikes if you have any.
I especially luv sucking and playing with a nice gorgeous cock.

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.wanking uncock cock compared to cut cock   2.Cock C-O-N-T-E-ST   3.Cock photo contest !   4.Big Cock and fondling it   5.cock to cock tributes  

Comments:
By #505462 06,Dec,16 10:57
I love looking at all the different real cocks on this site. I never knew there was so much variety until I joined here. I do think that this site has a higher ratio of large cocks than exists in reality since guys with large cocks are likely more willing to share photos.

The cocks I personally like best are the ones that most resemble my own in terms of look and shape. Those are the ones I would most love to suck since I can't suck my own.
By cruz69696969 [Ignore] 14,Sep,19 07:48 other posts 
I do agree

By cruz69696969 [Ignore] 14,Sep,19 07:46 other posts 
Just reading how much you luv cock makes me realize how much I love cock. When I am hot for cock I am on fire, but I am looking for that perfect coçk. I'll suck anything but I haven't sucked that one that I fall in love with. T
That I can wake up next to. That I just want to kiss his balls all night long. That I actually worship and give thanks to for shooting a monster load in my face and then lick up every drop. That I just want to suck on every time I see him and that no matter where I'm at I will teach in and pull that bad boy out and suck him to the moon cause it makes me feel so fucking good

By leatherman1963 [Ignore] 03,May,18 18:31 other posts 

By #220845 12,Aug,12 13:14
I love looking at them . Sucking on them. Smelling them. Yea I dig cock.love to eat pussy too!

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off