Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Public urinals fun

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #2

Pages:  #1   #2  

Started by cute30 [Ignore] 19,Jan,14 23:18  other posts
Whenever i travel anywhere i always search for urinals where i can spend some quality time.I piss in a way that guys can see my cock whether in erection or in soft position and trying to watch others cock.I find that guys near or besides me also behaves in a way like i behaves and they are also interested in showing their cocks.Many times other guys started to look at my cock first means almost all guys have a fun at urinals.What do you do at urinals,tell it?You can also share any experience if happen at urinals.

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Comments:
By #121361 22,Aug,14 02:42
[deleted image]

Love to Piss with spezial Tool !
--------------------------------------- added after 26 hours

A cool Stone under Foreskin !!! Nice Feeling

By cute30 [Ignore] 06,Aug,14 01:05 other posts 
thanks friends....

By #95089 01,Jun,14 04:37
Yes, I also do. I always look for a nice and busy public toilet where I canse and show. [deleted image]

By #121361 28,Apr,14 02:35
Check us

By cute30 [Ignore] 23,Apr,14 07:33 other posts 
thanks friends

By Odin_york_pa [Ignore] 08,Apr,14 22:33 other posts 
I stand back usually. If alone, I like to see how far back I can stand and still hit the urinal without making a mess on the floor, that's rude. If someone walks in while I am doing it, I just move forward. But not so close they can't see something if they want. It's usually a good conversation starter, even if the guy is totally str8. They usually just say something along the line of how they do that too sometimes and specially did it as a boy with others to see who could pee the furthest. Who hasn't done that with friends?

By Pierogi80 [Ignore] 03,Mar,14 12:01 other posts 
What a great topic! Definitely something we all do! I love standing back a bit, taking my pee and letting others have a look! And of course taking a look too!
By #455846 08,Apr,14 15:48
well I think there are a very limited amount of 'gentlemen types' that like to think its a bit arrogant maybe to 'show off' and maybe feel disgusted in a sense with this sort of behaviour? Its about telling I suppose by watching for some sort of 'demeanour'. Maybe its not so much about 'etiquette'-but quite simply - they're shy/small. And at the end of the day those of us with these sort of values - can go where they get more privacy anyway!

By #455846 08,Apr,14 15:38
I coppied this off another thread, because I thought it was more appropirate here.

Well honestly i saw a man once taking a bit 'longer' to shake the last few drops out. He was sort of squesing and rubbing back and forward but not quite jacking off. And then i noticed him staring at my dick whilst doing it, which I was kind of shaking slowly- as i do - but I almost wanted to tease him a bit with though, I have to admt. I wondered if he was up for playing with it! but I think he would of but the place was a bit busy and he might of been a bit shy. He even seemed to be a bit strange about making any kind of eye contact. And funny enough it was almost as if he was in another world. It was weird. At no point however did I feel anything was out of hand, this guy was just enjoying himself and probably went in to a cubicle to jerk off after maybe, as he wasnt quite hard but definately getting there I suppose. I think its also quite possible he couldnt speak English. And didint know how to ask but maybe he wanted to get hold of my cock, I think quite honestly. I didnt know what to say and didnt really want to say anything. I saw his dick definately and it was shaved or very smooth, naturally about average size and un circumscised (whereas I am)

But thats probably happened to lots of guys right? and this is what this is about getting out, in truthfullness I think.

By cute30 [Ignore] 18,Mar,14 01:26 other posts 
thanks guys

By #169570 05,Mar,14 08:03
Where I live, in the north east of England, public urinals (cottages) are becoming something of a rarity. Councils are closing them down all the time as they reckon they can't afford to maintain them and for the "lewd" behaviour that takes place in them (I don't think its lewd, I love it!).
I had my first cock suck in a public urinal nearly 40 years ago and I can still remember it to this day! Everyone looks at the next guy - straight or gay - even a sideways glance. I've had some really great sex, particularly with old men, that I've met in toilets. Now, when I ask where old men go to flash their lovely old cocks, no-one seems to know, which I think is sad. Are they going without a blowjob or wank off by someone else simply because the councils are closing these places down?

By #431354 27,Feb,14 10:35
I think they should have more urinals that are just one long unit....
By spermkiss [Ignore] 27,Feb,14 14:18 other posts 
Right on! These seem to have gone out of style, but there is nothing like the camaraderie of standing shoulder to shoulder with other men all with their dicks out and pissing together.

Whenever world leaders have a summit meeting there should be lots of beverages served and they should all go to piss together. The urinal should be a long trough. Promote world peace, piss with your friends and enemies.

By #429746 27,Feb,14 13:40
I worked a 'Lord of the Dance' show a few years ago. Shortly before the opening of the first show I decided to go and take a leak in one of the farthest back stage bathrooms. I was alone only a few seconds, before the door creaked and one of the dancers joined me at the urinal.

He stared, I stared, we both smiled. Fifteen minutes later we had both jerked, sucked and blown our loads. Neither of us said a word during the encounter.

He reached the stage just as the curtains were opening. I was running on the trusses 4 stories above the stage to reach the light I was operating with about a second to spare.

By cute30 [Ignore] 24,Feb,14 02:15 other posts 
thanks friends

By hunnngry [Ignore] 16,Feb,14 09:11 other posts 
I was at the rodeo last night and they had the urinals tbat were side by side with no deviders . There were some wonderful hot cowboy dicks everywhere i was in heaven . To bad i didnt get lucky.
By 3fdfd [Ignore] 16,Feb,14 09:16 other posts 
some of those hot cowboys probably saw your dick - I'm sure they liked what they saw

By #430256 13,Feb,14 03:59
yea every1 looks

it dont mean ur gay

but u shdnt have a hard on that wd be gay

plus u cant piss with a hard anyway
By #291618 14,Feb,14 00:54
i can....
By #430256 14,Feb,14 03:10
i never knew any1 who cd
By #291618 14,Feb,14 17:00
well its difficult to aim but its not "hard" to do it

By #360796 14,Feb,14 10:36
I don't know about fun but, everyone looks regardless of sexual orientation, However, I've had some.... odd people turn towards me after they were done with an erection, nothing quite ruins your day more than and uninvited boner being waved next to you. However some of the men's restrooms in Germany were pretty sweet, basically just rows of posts with bowls on them.

By smoothone [Ignore] 13,Feb,14 22:04 other posts 
Hang that beautiful cock out in front of me and I'll be glad to give you a great time

By #289712 13,Feb,14 07:45
Seems to be a common thread. Other guys always seem to try and see. Im straight so I dont care either way, I dont try to hide, I just get it out in plain sight. If they wanna look, whatever, im not fussed. If they like my cock, well ive done a good deed. Taking a leak, im not really considering it. Anyone can take a peek I dont mind.

By pifad [Ignore] 13,Feb,14 06:19 other posts 
I always show at urinals. And if there are any pubic hairs there I lift them. If there are any guys stroking you can bet I'm stroking too and that leads to more fun

By #291618 12,Feb,14 19:56
I do the same i have some fun at the urinals pissing in a way the guys besides me can take a clean look at my cock most of the times in the bars theres those big urinals (i dnt know their name ) with no separation at all so i can take a long pee while i guarantee some other guys are watching me

By cute30 [Ignore] 12,Feb,14 15:43 other posts 
thanks friends...

By #68656 20,Jan,14 06:17
Maybe they do in Indian toilets but here in Australia public toilets are meant for relieving yourself and then leaving.
Here is something you could try, come to Oz and go into the men`s toilets at a truck roadhouse on a main highway, wave your dick around and attract the attention of the truck drivers.!!
By #289712 20,Jan,14 08:47
Haha guaranteed response!
By #68656 20,Jan,14 09:06
Hello Ekroft.
Very likely he will not reply.
Can you just imagine him trissing into the men`s toilet of a country truckstop for example on the Stuart Highway in the Northern Territory and flashing his dick around.??
Or even better trissing into the truck driver`s lounge and asking the truckies if they would like to see his curry and chips.??
Adelaidean greetings.
By *kmadeau* [Ignore] 21,Jan,14 16:52 other posts 
I cannot stop to
By #289712 24,Jan,14 04:18
Haha nice john! Hope you've been well mate, I haven't been on much until recently.

By #368616 21,Jan,14 16:40
Fair play to you mate!! I wish I was as confident

By cute30 [Ignore] 21,Jan,14 05:53 other posts 
thanks friends....

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1   #2  

Show It Off