Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

NOT PISSING AT URINALS

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by JustWill [Ignore] 11,Jun,15 09:11  other posts
Anyone just piss beside the urinal?
Maybe just whip it out and wiz in the middle of the bathroom floor?
Perhaps you tinkle in the sink, or down the leg of the guy standing next to you?
Do you wave your dingus around and shout: "Look at me, everybody! I'm a magic pee fountain!"?
After all, the only reason to use a public restroom is to make sure that everyone there can see what a big boy you are.
And how well you've been potty-trained...

New Comment       Rating: -1  

Similar topics: 1.pissing games   2.BIG dicks at urinals   3.Urinals   4.Public urinals fun   5.Pet friendly  

Comments:
By spermkiss [Ignore] 14,Aug,16 15:45 other posts 
Well, I ain't gonna mess up a rest room floor by pissing on it, and I ain't gonna piss on the leg of the guy standing next to me, unless he was someone I really h-a-ted or he was into that sort of thing and wanted it. (Some guys are.)

But whipping it our out-of-doors and pissing can't be beat. Even better if there are people watching. Best of all is to be in an outdoor situation where pants are not required, one's dick and balls are fully exposed all of the time and one can just let the piss flow wherever and when ever one pleases.
By #455846 15,Aug,16 08:58
good response. I guess it s the obvious response, but yes I totally agree

By #455846 13,Aug,16 08:51
i sometimes leave my penis out and balls when they re hot and sweaty, and blow all off under the hand dryer
By JustWill [Ignore] 13,Aug,16 10:35 other posts 
Because you believe the rank smell of your sweaty ball-sack being wafted by the hot air greatly improves the odor in the bathroom?
By #455846 14,Aug,16 12:21
what s "rank"
By JustWill [Ignore] 14,Aug,16 15:20 other posts 
Stinky

By #143536 21,Oct,15 11:27
Now I don't know whether to piss or not piss at a urinal. Maybe we need signs in the restroom...PISS HERE...PISS HERE...DON'T PISS HERE! Whew...so easy to confuse humans with penises

By #480486 11,Jun,15 10:41
By bella! [Ignore] 11,Jun,15 11:11 other posts 
Well, I must say that is odd logic and I can only hope that you're just kidding.

I'm not sure what it's like on your side of the world but the days of having bathroom attendants in PUBLIC places are long gone. My guess is that this job is now relegated, for the lack of a better term, to low level employees who are assigned to clean up after you and the other patrons. Too bad that some folks have the mentality, "it's not my job" when they do what they do....when they walk past a dozen shopping carts at a grocery store only to grab one within the store OR who those who leave messes behind in public washrooms. In our office building we do have attendants that oversee "x" number of washrooms, yes, that is their job to see that there is soap in the dispensers, paper towel to dry our hands and tissue for every stall. Our washrooms are not unisex, they are not open to the public so you when you see a mess, and I do mean mess, left behind you, know it's some sick pig that you work with. Sad to see and think what this world has come to.....some human beings are untidy, thoughtless and really sick minded.
By Gntlmn [Ignore] 11,Jun,15 19:59 other posts 
Bravo, Bella!
By JustWill [Ignore] 11,Jun,15 12:34 other posts 
No fair, gus! You edited your post and replaced it with emoticons! Now, Forum readers will have no idea how eloquently I pointed out the flaws in your logic...
(It was fuckin' awesome, folks! Trust me.)
By bella! [Ignore] 11,Jun,15 13:02 other posts 
Gawd! You men folk really have it bad. You have to worry about the sick-o that slings his schlong all over and wonder if the moisture that you placed your hand in is just water or if it's piss. Ugh, ew........!

I loved our washrooms back in our old and original building. In the ladies washroom we had something similar to a urinal that jutted out from the wall, kind of shaped like an elongated bike seat. All we had to do was lift our dresses/skirts, drop our panties and stand while we urinated.
By JustWill [Ignore] 11,Jun,15 13:05 other posts 
Once again, you dames try to usurp what rightfully belongs to the guys.
Peeing while standing is OUR thing, dammit!
Quit trying to steal all of our best stuff...
By #143536 21,Oct,15 11:23
That's hot

By bella! [Ignore] 05,Sep,15 01:18 other posts 
Bump.

By #460385 11,Jun,15 12:07
I thought the last topic (Pissing At Urinals) was fucked up. Now you dirty fuckers are pissing all over the inside of the restrooms. And you say you do that cause the clerk is an asshole. What does the clerk got to do with the next poor guy that goes in there to use the restroom after you pissed all over the place. WTF is wrong with you people. Piss all over your own fucking house. Leave the public restrooms alone, Dirty Fuckers.
By JeffinKS [Ignore] 11,Jun,15 12:12 other posts 
I fully agree..... there is nothing worse than having to REALLY need to go... and some fucker has crapped and pissed all over like a 2YO.... if the clerk is an ass**** tell management.... don't take it out on everyone else
By JustWill [Ignore] 11,Jun,15 12:29 other posts 
To be clear:
I have nothing against the clerk. He is probably a pretty nice guy once you get to know him. Just a regular Joe, trying to do his job.
I am also fairly certain that he might understand sarcasm when he sees it. Just because he's only a store clerk, that doesn't mean he is uneducated...
A further note of clarification:
If you check my original post, I never said that I do any of those things. I merely asked if others do them.
When I go to a public restroom, I am there to pee. Nothing more, nothing less.
By #460385 11,Jun,15 20:03
My comments were not directed towards you. They were in response to the dick that has now edited his comments. And you are right. Now everyone is lost on this topic.
By #480486 11,Jun,15 20:41
your a dick too. Dont take things so seriously
By JustWill [Ignore] 11,Jun,15 21:34 other posts 
The guy has a point, dude.
It's pretty cowardly to post inflammatory remarks and then go back and delete them after people reply. Makes it seem like you are just looking to cause trouble.
People are just going to ignore you in the Forum if you keep that up.
If you're ashamed of what you are saying, don't say it in the first place.
By JustWill [Ignore] 11,Jun,15 21:18 other posts 
Oh, I see. Here's what happened:
When you posted your response, you didn't hit the blue "reply" down in the right corner of his post--which would have added your comment in such a way that everyone would have known who you were talking to.
The way you posted just left your comment hanging out in open space...ambiguously...as if it was an open remark on the original post itself.

Not everyone is lost on this topic. I know exactly what's going on.

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off