Using Just Your Hands!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

what do all of you at home nudist do if someone knocks at your door?

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #2

Pages:  #1   #2  

Started by #264428 [Ignore] 15,Jul,13 11:00
I know a lot of you will say that you just answer the door the way you are but isn't that ****? I love beening naked at home but I always get scared back into my clothes because I don't want to get in trouble if I anwer naked. But, its also annoying to have to keep clothes nearby to quick put them back on. what do you all do? Also what about answer the door in my undies? Or sitting out side in my undies? **** or no?

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Comments:
By #186493 21,Jul,13 02:05
I have a sign on my door that says 'No Solicitors', but they were too stupid to know what that meant, so I put another, saying that 'If you as selling something, wanting donations, or wanting a signature on a petition, we are not interested, DO NOT RING THE DOOR BELL!' with tape over the door bell. They just knock!!

The 'Religious' ones usually wear suits, or something formal. Sometimes I like to mess with them, and answer the door, seeing them through the window, wearing just a shirt, and my stuff hanging out, hard.

They usually don't say anything, stunned.

"Read the sign, bitch!!" I don't want you people bothering me!!

You have every right to feel comfortable, and safe in your home, free from harassment by these bastards!!
By #23212 21,Jul,13 02:10
By #187007 21,Jul,13 02:11
scramble for clothes
By #316057 04,Dec,13 03:03
me to
By #359325 21,Jul,13 17:33
I agree....I also have the same sign, "No Solicitors." It's like, what can't you read, didn't you graduate high school. Then they tell me there not selling something.Then I ask, "what are you doing with a pamphlet and clipboard?

By #268591 21,Jul,13 05:51
who cares , if you are confident with your nudity then thats what you should do , or just stick your head around the door when you answer , keeping your body hidden , then if you want to get rid of them show yourself , of course if its someone you want to get to know better then still show yourself

By spermkiss [Ignore] 19,Jul,13 12:53 other posts 
Answer it! I've always wanted to answer the door nude when it was the Jehovah's Witnesses who rang.

Which brings me to a great story I've told here before but which I'll repeat for members who may have missed it. A man who wrote a veterinary column for the San Francisco Chronicle told it in his column.

It seems this man kept pet snakes. At first his wife was not fond of them, but with the passage of time, she, too, grew to like them. One day she had one of the snakes out of its cage giving it some TLC when the doorbell rang. She slipped it inside her blouse and went to answer the door. Just as she was opening the door, the snake bit her in a very tender spot. She screamed and ripped open her blouse, exposing her bosom with the snake hanging by its teeth from one breast. The Jehovah's Witnesses at the door fled in terror, leaving copies of "The Watchtower" and "Awake!" scattered on the doorstep.

By #166058 19,Jul,13 08:09
just cover up with a pillow or a cloth or a towel..then if they ask u jsut say u were in the shower or summit

By Ray10754 [Ignore] 15,Jul,13 12:04 other posts 
Answer the door! I have a sign on the front of the house stating that Nudist lives here and nudity should be expected
By bigone21 [Ignore] 15,Jul,13 17:09 other posts 
that's the way! Nudité Obligatoire!

By #359325 15,Jul,13 15:28
I always keep my robe next to the door.

By jackd [Ignore] 15,Jul,13 12:43 other posts 
A pair of shorts for the warm weather and sweats for cooler times near the door.
Also depends on who is knocking.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1   #2  

Show It Off