Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Do you enjoy being nude in public???

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #1

Pages:  #1   #2   #3  

Started by #87279 [Ignore] 17,Aug,10 22:56
I am a home nudist and spent majority of my time at home naked. Feels absolutely great, saves on washing , and I just enjoy the feeling of being free. But have never been get the nerve to hit a nude beach or nudist club. Always chicken out at last minute! Yet if I find a spot where I know I am alone in the great outdoors I have no problem blowing off the clothes and going natural - just not in public. Have you done it? Did you enjoy it? How did you get over the nervousness to do it the first time?

New Comment       Rating: 1  

Comments:
By neednopants [Ignore] 19,Mar,24 14:45 other posts 
What's the use of clothes ????

By kebmo [Ignore] 19,Mar,24 14:42 other posts 
Absolutely! I wrote a blog story about it

/blogs/15565.html

By Danal [Ignore] 19,Mar,24 12:49 other posts 
I have always liked being naked anytime anywhere since I can remember,

By cumaddik [Ignore] 10,Oct,13 21:43 other posts 
I love being naked...alone at home,or in public ...but specially when surrounded by other men
By spunkluvr [Ignore] 19,Mar,24 00:32 other posts 
Always naked at home. All my mates have watched me wank myself off - some have even joined in!

By williamg [Ignore] 02,Mar,19 17:18 other posts 
I love being with other naked folks outdoors. But with a caveat: I prefer to be sexual with my nudity. I'm not the purist family nudist looking to be "free".
By spunkluvr [Ignore] 19,Mar,24 00:30 other posts 
Same here. I've wanked myself off and sucked off other guys in public. Love people seeing what a cock-sucking wanker I am!

By twisted1975 [Ignore] 18,Mar,24 22:55 other posts 
Yes

I started just being around the house and then out in different areas outdoors. I have been to one nudist camp and liked it. One you go and force yourself to get naked with everyone else there is actually less sexual tension than being at a beach or pool.

By Lvphose [Ignore] 18,Mar,24 17:33 other posts 
Yes I have exhibitionist and voter turn ons!

By Orregon [Ignore] 18,Mar,24 16:49 other posts 
I love being naked, I like to be watched.
Happy to be naked wherever so long as it upsets no one

By Clipt [Ignore] 18,Mar,24 13:06 other posts 
I love being naked at nude beaches, nude modeling for groups or individuals, sometimes in very public places, or while hiking nude on established trails, either in a group of other naked people or by myself.

By #661088 24,Jan,22 21:24
I have never done it, but if I ever find myself in a place where it's acceptable, I would definitely undress in public.

By #660455 17,Jan,22 19:10
I got really hammered one night, and walked a couple miles along the highway after midnight. I had several cars drive by me, but nobody slowed down or stopped. It was a huge rush to go full frontal with oncoming traffic and not wearing a thing and barefoot.
By cocklvr [Ignore] 18,Jan,22 01:20 other posts 
Yes, that is a total rush. I have done that a number of times in various places I've lived. I leave all my clothes behind so I am 100% committed to being fully nude and barefoot. I have done this during the day too on secluded hiking trails. I would usually encounter at least two or three other people on the trail. I'd say hello and act totally natural after all what is more natural than fully nude?
By Shaved [Ignore] 18,Jan,22 09:03 other posts 
Yes I luv to get naked, in public and while driving. I find it much more exciting to leave all your clothes behind and walk very far from them. I also will put my clothes in the trunk of the car, so I’m fully committed if I’m caught. I find the excitement of doing this makes me drip cum while I’m doing this!

By lillboybell [Ignore] 17,Jan,22 03:29 other posts 
When i got time i always go for a nude walk in the forest . best thing ever! walking around naked calms me down and feel free. but always alone

By sucksix [Ignore] 16,Jan,22 09:33 other posts 
I love being naked in public, I have even had sex in public and it was really exciting.!!?

By #1102 16,Jan,22 07:26
i only been naked in my back yard

By Ablaze [Ignore] 16,Jan,22 04:07 other posts 
I like been nude. I go to gay nudist beach to watch and fuck. Many times did it with other boys in public or watch other people fuck.

By bernd123 [Ignore] 16,Jan,22 01:25 other posts 
i like to be nude

By #652988 07,Dec,21 04:49
I like being seen naked

By #652988 07,Dec,21 03:09
I do enjoy being seen nude

By nekekal [Ignore] 06,Dec,21 14:02 other posts 
I really like being naked outdoors. I have been to nude beaches but the prude of a wife quit going. I have a large backyard, several acres, and do run around there with my cock flopping around. Sometimes I go paddle my kayak with my cock out, but wear a T shirt for sun protection.

By #652979 05,Dec,21 15:42
Nude beaches only. Going with my gf.

By earthy [Ignore] 05,Dec,21 14:38 other posts 
Ive been to nude beaches/resort and love it. It's embarrassing, but exciting!

By doedeldi [Ignore] 05,Dec,21 08:30 other posts 
I like nude at beach.

By #655976 04,Dec,21 05:57
Yes , I do it a lot, love nude beaches

By #613564 04,Dec,21 01:47
Late night, 2-3am, you can go out, "for a walk" in public, and show off!
I used to go walking, Saturday, around a local little pond, and skinny-dipping, just for the joy of the feelings!
It's the trill of maybe being 'caught' but not wanting to, but being naked, in public!
Great fun!!

By #652988 22,Nov,21 01:01
I try to stay nude all the time instead and out

By #613866 25,Mar,20 16:48
I enjoy being naked at home and will sometimes take my cock out on long car trips. Other than that I might show at the occasional gloryhole but that’s it.

By jeeno [Ignore] 25,Mar,20 05:04 other posts 
love being naked at home when others are not around...
yeah love the idea of hanging out naked with friend or two first maybe in pool or sleep in or camping site.

By #275407 25,Mar,20 02:11
I would like to, but haven't been nude but a few times

By #612667 25,Mar,20 01:31
Love being naked i usualy hit the nude beach and aiming to get to nudist club in country one day being naked in front of others not realy issue ive had freinds over been naked in front of them they have no issue with it

By Alwaysnude [Ignore] 23,Mar,20 14:26 other posts 
[deleted image] yes I love to be naked in front of clothes people
--------------------------------------- added after 51 hours

I have done world naked bike rides, and walked the streets of san francisco naked when it was legal

By overeight [Ignore] 22,Mar,20 16:38 other posts 
I used to ride my bike naked at bike events. But I'm looking for a chic right now who will go with me to one if the adult shops and let me pull my pants to mu ankles and take off my shirt and let her snap a picture so I can post it here for folks to see. It would be great if a couple of chica are in the pic behind me too. So anybody close to me and female I'm game if you are.

By #583549 22,Mar,20 14:40
I have been nude all day!

By german_guy [Ignore] 22,Mar,20 14:16 other posts 
love to be nude when ever I have a Chance

By #608810 22,Mar,20 13:24
Love being nude anywhere, I walk down my street nude at night, I drive through town nude in the day time it's a thrill

By new2day [Ignore] 09,Nov,19 16:42 other posts 
I'm naked whenever practical! In the summer at home, I only dress if I need to go to shops or run an errand. Warm sunny days I go to a naturist club or beach with friends.

I think most people are nervous at first, but once you realise nobody cares when you're at a beach, you can relax and enjoy yourself. Simple pleasure of enjoying the sun and wind on your entire body, great way to relax.

By #583549 23,Aug,19 06:10
I enjoy being nude outside every chance that I can get!It feels so natural too me too be nude doing my daily chores where ever they may be!

By bikev [Ignore] 23,Aug,19 03:20 other posts 
Naked when ever I can. Love going to the sauna and walking round naked brushing against other men. Enjoy nudist beaches. Just wish I could ne naked all the time.

By wycowboy [Ignore] 21,Aug,19 10:38 other posts 
Yep, I do. The more I am nude in public the more I like it. I find I can go outside nude now and never get a stiffy unless I want one. I am working on getting the wife comfortable doing it too.
By #583549 21,Aug,19 17:03
Same with me!I have been a nudist for so long that I need to stimulate my self too have an erection.I try too be nude outside as much as possible!
By #588327 21,Aug,19 22:44
Just being naked is not as sexual, it's just naked or guys finally learn how to control they cocks.
By wycowboy [Ignore] 22,Aug,19 07:49 other posts 
Exactly, I finally learned how to control my cock. At first, I had a raging erection as soon as I became naked. Now, I have to stimulate myself to become erect and cum.

By #423426 22,Aug,19 04:01
I've never considered myself shy, but only started getting naked in public with my now wife when I moved to Germany about 3 years ago. A very liberating experience. I'd visited gay saunas, but that's another thing altogether. We visited a mixed spa/sauna the other day, my first time, where it's compulsory to be naked. Not really a sexual atmosphere, but we fucked like crazy back in the hotel room.

By #583549 21,Aug,19 21:34
I just drove nude to the food store and back.All the windows were down and the cooler night air felt good against my naked body.

By Yando [Ignore] 21,Aug,19 19:19 other posts 

By #478298 20,Aug,19 20:37
I especially enjoy setting up my tripod outside. Who knows what you'll see?

[deleted image]
By #583549 21,Aug,19 05:43
When my gf is not around to take my photos a tripod works well for self photos!

By #596089 19,Aug,19 22:12
I'd love to, but reckon I'd have a fat all day which obviously is not acceptable
By #583549 20,Aug,19 00:37
Erections will come and go and the longer you stay nude as in all the time.Your erections will not be as frequent.It will just feel natural being nude all the time.
By #596089 20,Aug,19 00:50
Really?. I thought it would be offensive
By #588327 20,Aug,19 05:15
Being naked in public when everyone else is naked becomes normal. Nobody is shocked to see your body. You won't be shocked seeing everyone naked. It becomes so normal you learn to control you cock.and you enjoy being naked with everyone
By #583549 20,Aug,19 20:10
So true my friend!

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1   #2   #3  

Show It Off