on this site?

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Fucking more than one in same day

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by #37169 [Ignore] 09,Dec,09 06:16
How many of you have fucked more than one person in the same day - not counting groups or gangbangs? [see my blog entry]

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.Have you ever brought a woman to orgasm without fucking?   2.You tell me   3.A handful of good fucking reasons for a snobby bitch to ban annoying turds.   4.If the Title says girls.. answer.. Gay guys DONT FUCKING ANSWER...   5.So fucking horny!!  

Comments:
By #206678 28,Sep,18 16:18
Angeles City in Philippines had two different girls in one day!

By #529487 26,Sep,18 14:55
A long time ago I fucked a new girlfriend in the morning, we both got the morning off work just for it, then early evening I fucked my regular girlfriend and then when I got home, my wife was feeling horny for a change and I had to perform again. Great days the '60's.

By #64328 26,Sep,18 10:48
When I was 19 I fucked 3 diffrent girls in the same day.
By #539433 26,Sep,18 11:09
You must had 3 dicks on you

By 2nice [Ignore] 22,Sep,18 12:37 other posts 
Three different women in one day once.
By bella! [Ignore] 22,Sep,18 14:08 other posts 
You a ho!
By 2nice [Ignore] 22,Sep,18 18:41 other posts 
Guilty as charged, I was that day.
By bella! [Ignore] 22,Sep,18 18:52 other posts 
Morning, noon and night or did you double book one of your time slots?

By Gntlmn [Ignore] 17,Mar,12 18:42 other posts 
Once I fucked GF1 in the morning in NC, then flew to Boston that night & fucked GF2. Months later I fucked GF2 while her paralyzed little **** listened from an adjacent room...THAT was HOT!
By Gntlmn [Ignore] 23,Apr,12 17:54 other posts 
*b*r*o*t*h*e*r......and the young woman was a gorgeous BBW with a heavenly DEEP pussy!
By Gntlmn [Ignore] 27,Apr,12 14:29 other posts 
it was SO sadistically HOT knowing he could hear the squishing of our genitals & the farting/sucking sounds of my chest on her big tits!
By leopoldij [Ignore] 24,Aug,17 15:11 other posts 
That's not very nice.

By #485312 19,Feb,17 16:37
nothing wrong with a multiple day... mine would be the night of the outdoor orgy, l and didn't count them, but it was a few *lix*
By anyfun [Ignore] 20,Feb,17 05:47 other posts 
No such thing as enough or too many.

By anyfun [Ignore] 19,Feb,17 09:41 other posts 
3 different girls in same day

By spermkiss [Ignore] 18,Oct,16 14:37 other posts 
Who hasn't?

By leopoldij [Ignore] 17,Oct,16 23:06 other posts 
I have.

By #220845 27,Oct,12 23:55
I was Fucked in the ass on Halloween about 2years ago, got some pussy that night.

By Hardnstrokin [Ignore] 27,Oct,12 22:57 other posts 
I've fucked 3 in a 12 hour period

By #220845 29,Apr,12 00:01
I have been fucked by two different guys in the same day at a video arcade then I fucked my neighbors girlfriend that night 2 yrs ago on Halloween. Same day . I WOOD like to suck a guy while another guy fucks me

By Gntlmn [Ignore] 28,Apr,12 21:46 other posts 
again

By Gntlmn [Ignore] 28,Apr,12 14:03 other posts 

By mack [Ignore] 24,Apr,12 12:22 other posts 
i had three in one day and then partied with all of them that night, none of them new i had been inside all of them that day, each with my cum in them the good ol days

By #6568 09,Dec,09 06:35
I did this once,..two different girlfriends on the same day.
By #37169 09,Dec,09 09:25
Hey - would you care to describe the circumstances and the actual fucks in a bit more detail?
By #6568 09,Dec,09 10:56
I had developed a close friendship with a girl who was older than I and who worked as a waitress in a tea shop in a square near to the cathedral in an English city which also has a large barracks. She was recently divorced and interested in men. When it was her hour off in lieu of a lunch break (when she was needed in the tea shop) she was able to go upstairs to a small sitting room overlooking the square with the cathedral spire towering above. The tea shop was a small 15th century building and the tiny sitting room casement window was barely above the heads of the passers by in the square below.

On this particular day I had gone upstairs to see her in the sitting room. It was a bright sunny day in the springtime and the casement was thrown open. She was pleased to see me but more interested in listening out for the military band which was due to march past.

When the first thuds of the bass drum became audible she jumped up with a squeal of pleasure and leant through the window to watch. I got behind her and looked over her back with my head also out of the casement. We pressed together to watch the band march by just below us and I suddenly found my hand was between her smooth bare thighs and she was beginning to get excited about the music and/or our closeness.

She had on her light green waitress overall with white 'pinny' tied around her waist and, I now discovered, dark blue panties which I pulled down under her plump buttocks.

Her thighs were smooth and hot and I massaged them to her obvious pleasure, sliding my fingers up to caress her hairy pussy and slipping my thumb into her hot passage. She groped bedind her till she found my erection and squeezed and 'pulled' it which I took to meean that she wanted it!

I released my belt and pulled open my fly,..she grabbed my hot thick shaft with a hand between her thighs and before i knew it she was fitting my straining glans between her labia. As I slid right up into her we moaned and grunted in unison, covered by the sound of th band now behind the barrack wall opposite. I held her plumptious hips and gave it all I had in long hard thrusts while she twisted and shook on my shaft. She picked up a cushion from the sofa beside us and used it to muffl,e her scream when she came, and I sank my face in her shoulders when I almost immediately followed her. We froze locked together still half out of the window, when one of the other waitresses shouted up the stairs for her to come down. In a flash she 'plugged' herself with a small handkerchief, pulled up her panties and smoothed down her overall and pinny, and we dashed down the stairs........

That evening I was with my regualr girlfriend while her parents were out and we made love as usual on the settee in front of the TV in her favourite way.....her sitting on me with her back to me so that I could stimulate her clit while thrusting slowly, her head going back onto my shoulder when she came.....

......Two different women with 10 years between their ages,..the tea shop firl was ginger and the younger girl was black haired half Spanish.

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off