Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Gloryhole Experiences

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #2

Pages:  #1   #2  

Started by #319876 [Ignore] 28,Nov,12 14:47
Just wondering if anyone has used a public/private gloryhole and what it was like?

New Comment       Rating: 2  

Comments:
By m22r [Ignore] 29,Nov,12 12:46 other posts 
[deleted image]
By #327498 02,Dec,12 13:04
Oh yes I would so suck your nice looking cock it looks delisious.
By m22r [Ignore] 04,Dec,12 17:20 other posts 
Thanks

By #313150 29,Nov,12 13:56
Some good comments here about the sort of environment you get from a glory hole. I rarely suck cock through a glory hole, as I find it quite frustrating - your face is splatted against a wooden board, and you can only get at half the cock.

I much prefer to get the guy to lie down naked, and kneel down beside him and then go to town on his cock, with full access - you can get to his cock, his balls, and head on down if you want to.

In gay saunas it is still totally anonymous and no strings, so you still get that side of it. But the sex is so much better, and you can give the guy a better experience.

I certainly would do it if there was no other way, but glory holes aren`t my first choice.

On the plus side, glory holes are a good way for people to get into cock sucking, as you can just focus on the cock, and not worry about interacting with the person.
By spermkiss [Ignore] 03,Dec,12 13:33 other posts 
You've made some very good points and I really like the fact that you fully understand the appeal of anonymous no-strings-attached sex. This is the purest sex there is in that it not an expression of love or devotion, it is not part of a meaningful relationship and it does not come with (sometimes messy) entanglements. It is pure sex. The people doing it are doing so because they want sex, no more, no less.

I'll leave it to others to judge whether this kind of sex is good or bad for themselves. But if they decide it is not for them, they should not be so bold as to extend their judgement to others. I personally feel that sex is inherently good. There is nothing wrong with two (or more) people relating to each other strictly in sexual terms. Obviously you feel the same way.

As for sex in gay saunas and bath houses that is totally anonymous, sure that's good too, and I've done it. There is indeed something to be said for whole body sex. Sex involving embracing, caressing, kissing, sucking, rimming, fucking and anything and everything else that one can think of. This, too, can be done solely because the individuals want sex and nothing more. No thought of commitment or follow up. Again pure sex.

All things considered, the sex involving more of the body than just a cock coming thru a hole in the wall is undoubtedly superior. But there still is an appeal to sucking someone off or being sucked off thru a glory hole. As I said in my first post on this subject, it puts the entire focus on the mouth/cock connection. When you're really devoted to oral sex that can be magic.

By Papamike [Ignore] 03,Dec,12 03:09 other posts 
Know of any in San Jose ca?

By #317282 03,Dec,12 03:07
Love glory holes too. At the local university there is a great glory hole in the toilets in one of the buildings - lovely young frat guy cock through the hole and they love it! 2wq or 3 in an hour I just love it. They guys probably don't a "gay" experience but a good warm willing mouth and they are in

By pifad [Ignore] 29,Nov,12 15:52 other posts 
Big turn on. 60's, 70's and 80's. Free sex and plenty of dick to be had.

By #220845 29,Nov,12 14:05
Big turn on. Early nineties, still like them

By spermkiss [Ignore] 28,Nov,12 16:41 other posts 
The ultimate in anonymous sex! Sure sex withing a Meaningful Relationship is good, but there are times when a guy just wants to give and/or get a blow job with a total stranger, someone he has never seen before and will never see again. When a guy sticks his cock thru a gloryhole you know absolutely nothing about him, you cannot even see him. All you know is that he wants to get off. All he knows about you is that you want to suck him off. And that's all that matters. That mouith/dick connection becomes the center of the universe and nothing else matters. Pure sex.
By Uncut_Dick [Ignore] 28,Nov,12 22:53 other posts 
I agree I find this idea very hot! Would love to suck and be sucked through one!
By #233140 29,Nov,12 08:31
I've always wanted to experience one, I just haven't had the chance. I LOVE sucking cock and the thought of sucking cock after cock after cock in a gloryhole type situation just gets me SOOOO fucking horny! Of course there is always the worry about STD's and that's probably the reason I've never pursued actually finding one. I guess I'll just have to continue playing with all my existing friends.

I wonder, can I setup my OWN Gloryhold in my house, have all my friends line up.... IT probably wouldn't be the same thing now would it? LOL
By spermkiss [Ignore] 29,Nov,12 12:21 other posts 
Nope, it wouldn't be the same. You'd know it was one of your friends on the other side. You'd probably even know which one it was if you had gotten to know them well enough to recognize them just by seeing their dicks.

The main appeal of a gloryhole is the total anonymity of the situation. The cocksucker and the suckee know absolutely nothing about each other except that they both want sex. They cannot even see each other.

It's pure SEX. No pussyfooting around, no games, no entanglements, no nonsense, no bullshit. Just SEX. There are times in every man's life when that's what he wants. Sex for its own sake with no strings attached.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1   #2  

Show It Off