Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

gloryhole

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by #56259 [Ignore] 08,Apr,10 08:17
Does anybody ever go to a gloryhole to suck cocks

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.anyone have any gloryhole pictures   2.Gloryhole   3.Gloryhole Experiences   4.gloryhole   5.l looking for a gloryhole  

Comments:
By #624140 27,Aug,20 16:13
I would if I found one somewhere near me in UK.My old fantasy is to suck a cock through hole in a wall and dont see a man at all , just his cock

By #622014 27,Aug,20 12:55
There is no other reason for me to go to a gloryhole. I love sucking cocks and swallowing cumloads!

By Tinybikerdick [Ignore] 04,Feb,20 23:45 other posts 
I get a lot of big cocks at the glory holes were I live seams that the guys with big cocks expect guys with tiny dicks to do the sucking so I go with the flow they like having me swallow their whole load

By bil47 [Ignore] 20,Jan,20 08:35 other posts 
I've never seen one. If I had, I would have indulged by now.

By #558267 19,Jan,20 23:17
I'd like to find one n have sum fun. Yum yum cum

By knewbi [Ignore] 15,Jan,20 11:25 other posts 
While I have never been to one, sucking as many cocks as possible would certainly be my focus!!

By andrew999999999 [Ignore] 15,Jan,20 10:57 other posts 
Yes, at the men's sauna complex I go to. I like the anticipation, hearing the door on the other side opening, then closing, the lock sliding and locking the door, and finally the cock poking through the hole.

By #590925 11,Aug,19 22:44
I would go if there would be any in my city

By #558501 30,Jun,19 10:48
I do enjoy gloryholes and Adult theaters, I get a thrill of sucking off a strangers cock. Me and a cock alone in a booth, Lets me explore and enjoy the awesome thrill of sucking cock and swallowing a nice load of cum, I think every man should try it just once in a life time, Me I suck cock as a hobby .Love it

By wycowboy [Ignore] 30,Jun,19 08:10 other posts 
I've never been to one but I would not go to suck a cock. To get sucked? Hell yeah!

By cruz69696969 [Ignore] 30,Jun,19 06:32 other posts 
Yeah why would you go to a glory hole but to suck or get sucked

By #510951 06,Jul,16 18:40
yes, as well as being sucked

By cumonme1 [Ignore] 01,Apr,16 08:31 other posts 
yes to suck and get sucked

By niceonebighead [Ignore] 25,Mar,16 16:01 other posts 
im always lookin 4 gloryholes luv workin both sides luv the theaters where we can be more choosie an even suck 2 at a time

By #311947 22,Dec,14 07:58
I have/do on occasion. Have not been in a while though. They definitely can be fun.

By mywusch [Ignore] 12,Dec,12 12:00 other posts 
mhhh, yes, i do and it`s fatastic to see and feel a new cock

By spermkiss [Ignore] 08,Apr,10 13:47 other posts 
Not recently, indeed not for at least 25 years, but when I was young and reckless I often did. There is something really exciting about putting your dick thru a hole in the wall and getting sucked off by an unknown guy on the other side or sucking off someone who puts his dick thru the hole. Neither the sucker nor the suckee knows anything about the man on the other side of the wall and each can devote all of his attention to the blow job. For the man doing the sucking, he can give his full attention to giving the best head he possibly can. For the man being sucked, he can give his full attention to his dick for maximum pleasure. For both men the rest of the world can fall away and that mouth/dick connection becomes the center of the universe until the suckee explodes in a massive ejaculation that is the biggest thing to happen since the Big Bang that began the universe.
By #327529 03,Dec,12 13:24
Wow!...someone who thinks like me....too bad we're not in the same town. Your description is exactly as I've always thought about them....
By mywusch [Ignore] 12,Dec,12 11:57 other posts 

By #226523 12,Dec,12 06:10
I have sucked a few but really enjoy mine being sucked dry
[deleted image]
Here I am ready to shove it through the hole
[deleted image]
There are lots on my sydpage cum see

By #220845 11,Dec,12 16:45
Yeah, I do

By #327529 03,Dec,12 14:15
There are 2 places in this town with glory holes. I use to go more often but have slown down in recent years. But when I get that urge and my friends that I play with aren't available, I go. The glory holes are in the only 2 bath houses in town. You would think it would be great and they have their moments. The problem with them being in bath houses is that guys usually won't cum through them. They like to get stimulated there before running off for full play. Don't misunderstand, I like full body contact too. But the thrill of the glory hole is to enjoy it for what it is.
So that brings me to glory holes in arcades in adult stores. In that environment guys really mean business. Since full body contact is not as easy, glory holes serve their purpose. I use to go to one outside of Austin and would purposely be there between 4 to 8pm....a lot of guys would stop off there on their way home after work. Usually they would cum within 5 to 10 minutes. Most of these guys were married and just wanted a quick bj before going home to their wives. The intensity of it was awesome...I remember sucking up to 8 guys once...and usually it was no less than 3 or 4....
Unfortunately, the store had not paid its taxes and was shut down. It re-opened under new ownership but all the holes were boarded up....pity, it use to be a great place to go.

By #24286 08,Apr,10 13:57
Saw a stand up comedian doing a sketch about the gloryhole where a young guy has just sucked someone off. While washing his hands he catches sight, in the mirror, of his dad emerging from the next cubicle!
By spermkiss [Ignore] 08,Apr,10 18:23 other posts 
Great one!

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off