She'll Beg You For More!

Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

MEMBERS YOU MISS.....

Discussion Forum on Show It Off   [Drama Queens Fighting section]

Page #11

Pages:  #1... #6   #7   #8   #9   #10   #11   #12   #13   #14   #15   ...#34

Started by bella! [Ignore] 13,Sep,12 10:40  other posts
Who are the members that have left that you miss..........?

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Comments:
By #201155 21,Dec,16 15:28
I miss jem01. And swallow10

By petunia51 [Ignore] 21,Dec,16 02:59 other posts 
I miss bella!

By 3fdfd [Ignore] 17,Dec,16 05:54 other posts 
Maz ... I guess I really was his "Number One Fan" as he told me a number of times. I still tend to compare cocks to his cock .... I guess he had the "gold standard" in the cock world

By JustWill [Ignore] 11,Dec,16 17:26 other posts 
Hey?
Is DrGyno gone?
By bella! [Ignore] 11,Dec,16 17:40 other posts 
It would appear that member #57759, DrGyno, is no longer..... My guess is that he was deleted when site/system goes through the automatic purge. Were you thinking about grabbing that name before it is snapped up or are you missing him?
By JustWill [Ignore] 11,Dec,16 19:42 other posts 
No. He was a strange but amusing guy. Just noticed that he was gone, and only thought it was right to make note of his departure.
By bella! [Ignore] 11,Dec,16 20:56 other posts 
I'm glad you noticed and glad you posted. DrGyno was a unique guy, thank you for posting, JustWill!

By #124665 11,Feb,13 03:40
..Don't you.. Forget about me... Don't don't don't don't!..

Well I see none of you fuckers miss me Yes, unfortunately for you all I'm still here lurking from time to time.. There are many I've met on this site that I miss, here's a short list

SublimeGurl
Luvtocumwithu69
luv69
Hotlipslover
Cfm500
MilyRayne
BREED
Jrockitout1984
1stMercury
mercs#1girl
Fatcock
Just4metrox
malern5
dtmet6
dave27
Antonia&Ryan
Bigpussylips
natui
Gema
Omgdmc
deno
everready...

The many incarnations of Vesse..

And an ungodly number of fun fakes!
By #523042 05,Nov,16 14:49
I miss you and although I know you **** me now, I will never forget you!
By bella! [Ignore] 05,Nov,16 16:12 other posts 
H.ate is such a strong and powerful word and tossed around freely and easily.... there are people that I dislike but h.ate, naw, I don't h.ate anyone.
By #523042 06,Nov,16 19:53
He doesn't **** me, I don't think, Bella. He has good reason to as I've been quite a burden on him in the past. Nice of you to say and, no, I get annoyed, but don't h.ate, either.
By bella! [Ignore] 09,Nov,16 08:32 other posts 
I miss member #523042, MyMet, formerly known as jumper. He returned several days ago to touch base with his former friends. Mission completed and now is gone. Take care, jumper!

By #487013 27,Oct,16 21:59
Guymandude?
By bella! [Ignore] 27,Oct,16 22:21 other posts 
Member #519142, Guymandude, left again?!
By #358797 28,Oct,16 00:13
Man, that sucks. He's one of my favorite buddies. I've been hardcore busy the last few days too, so I didn't get to message him before he left.

By mr_blue [Ignore] 19,Sep,16 02:41 other posts 
Peach....no more Peach...
By #358797 19,Sep,16 02:46

I'd always hoped she'd make a return.
By bella! [Ignore] 19,Sep,16 08:41 other posts 
She wasn't around much after the birth of her baby.
By #358797 19,Sep,16 10:48
She popped by a few times afterwards, always sent me a message when she did. Having a wee one keeps ya busy, that's for sure. I just hope she's doing well.
By bella! [Ignore] 19,Sep,16 20:55 other posts 
I'm guessing that she just left/deleted without saying anything.
By mr_blue [Ignore] 20,Sep,16 00:48 other posts 
More likely her account timed out..
By JustWill [Ignore] 20,Sep,16 11:45 other posts 
That's sad. Peach was/is pretty darn awesome.
By #487013 26,Oct,16 21:09
Oh wow, hope her and the fam are well.

By dgraff [Ignore] 21,Aug,16 06:47 other posts 
i can tell you two members i dont miss at all the two ass clowns labia puller aka boyd and his stooge Robbie G they thought they were bad ass they never met some one like me before i would berry them in the sand with there ass in the air so the whole world could screw them over
By admin [Ignore] 21,Aug,16 08:20 other posts 
RobbieG was former arir39. Boyd over years registered more than 100 accounts with various names. Often talked to himself using different accounts or supported his point of view expressed from one account from other accounts.
By dgraff [Ignore] 21,Aug,16 09:15 other posts 
omg they sound like real wackadoos and a couple bullys that like picking on young members but they dont scare me in the least like i said im for real they never met some one like me before i dont hide behind a computer screen
By admin [Ignore] 21,Aug,16 10:57 other posts 
Well, Boyd was also the one who ordered pizza to real Monted's home address, that scared a shit out of Monted. Boyd is quite skilled troll who pretends to be who he is not, gathers bits of info here and there and does internet research like finding profiles of members of this site on facebook, etc.

But from what I can tell he was never scared himself by anyone, so he's grown bold over years. I've actually seen people beaten up or thrown into prison for shit they did on internet. It seems Boyd can't even imagine this might happen to him someday.
By dgraff [Ignore] 21,Aug,16 11:23 other posts 
omg ordered pizza to monteds home thats so funny they kinda sound like my kind of people to bad we got off on the wrong foot and a pizza sounds good about now
By bella! [Ignore] 21,Aug,16 15:09 other posts 
Hey, dgraff, I'm not into deep research, it makes my head hurt. Make it easy on me, give me your address and tell me what you like. I'll pick the day and surprise you with dinner!
By dgraff [Ignore] 21,Aug,16 16:59 other posts 
Mmmmmm sounds good now if only you could join me it would be a wonderful dinner good food a bottle of wine and good conversation
By #509475 22,Aug,16 03:46
@ Admin.
Allow me to pose a question regarding Boyd. He was one of the worst fakes and serial pests in the history of this group as we well know. His ongoing attacks on various members were uncalled for.
However the fact remains that on various occasions when he was detected by members and you were notified he was allowed to remain and not deleted. Yet various other predominate members such as Monted, JohnS and one or two others were removed without recourse.
Also it is auspicious that the same members have been involved in the removal of above past members so who actually controls this group.??
By admin [Ignore] 22,Aug,16 07:33 other posts 
I deleted Boyd's accounts numerous times. Many I deleted even before anyone noticed them, I just saw a new nick in group chat and instantly knew it was him, he was gone same very moment. But he has quite advanced knowledge of internet and quite advanced social skills, so sometimes it was hard to tell which accounts were really his. Sometimes he behaves as something completely different, at least at first.

I do not like deleting innocent people just on suspicions. You have no idea how often members tell me that someone they don't like is some former "evil" member. In most of cases it's not true, it's just their imagination.

The rest of your questions are not clear to me aside from that they are obviously inspired by your friend Johns. You used 3 words that no one else would use. I'd prefer if you formulated them like normal people do, not like villains in poor quality movies talk. Please rephrase so that I could understand them and I will try to answer.

For now I can only say that Monted and Johns were hated by many people, often reported, often accused of things and yet I did not delete them for a very, very long time. They were long overdue for deletion. Boyd on the other hand was pretty much invisible and untraceable and rarely reported at all, let alone as Boyd. Many people actually liked his controversial topics and talks in chat.
By bella! [Ignore] 22,Aug,16 17:02 other posts 
@ TinyTim, You mention two very specific members that were "removed without recourse", MONTED and JohnS. Yes, those two members were very unique..... Let's address JohnS, first, he was upset, probably really angry about no longer being able to vote at the EVALUATION PANEL level. In my opinion, he amassed ALL those points because of the too numerous to mention members ( fake or not ) that were deleted for some crazy reason. He also used the EVALUATION PANEL as his platform to insult members, mainly me, because opinions/words/pictures did not conform with his value system. Don't lose sight that JohnS was also very busy sending private messages to others with the attempt to dig up some type of information. Toward the end it seemed apparent that JohnS was unhappy, more than he had ever been, and wanted to delete his profile but was having difficulty because he had gone to a premium paid membership. If memory serves me correctly, admin only assisted with his departure.

Now MONTED, on the other hand, started a lot of commotion but could not deal with any form of retaliation. He was good for starting stuff then cry foul when anyone pushed back. Don't you recall when admin posted a thread about MONTED? admin said he would normally not post anything about members but felt that members would want to know what happened with MONTED. Again, if I recall correctly, MONTED was deleted because of falsehoods being spread in chat regarding admin and his dealings with admin.

You can't fault ( and I'm not going to use the name you referred to him as ) MySize, his original nickname, for having above average/superior technology skills whereby he uses information obtainted to order a pizza and have it delivered to MONTED's house. Right!? I bet MONTED wished he thought of it first.

I'm finished with MySize, MONTED and JohnS but I would like to mention that your post seems REALLY different than anything you've ever posted previously. If I didn't know any better, I would think that someone else wrote this for you and asked you to post it.
By #415959 22,Aug,16 18:09
I must say those three members made for some interesting moments in the forum, but things are much better without them here.
By bella! [Ignore] 22,Aug,16 18:44 other posts 
Nice to see you!
By kebmo [Ignore] 23,Sep,16 01:32 other posts 
As I read this I am eating pizza. It was just delivered and I decided to check out this thread.
By #487013 26,Oct,16 21:08
I loathe pizza, too much bread.

By #496814 26,Oct,16 16:51
I miss PirateQueen. She was the only one Ive met irl through this site. The only member I was 100% sure of she was genuine (although I don't doubt about that for many other members).
By #487013 26,Oct,16 21:07
She was cool. Hope she is well.

By #475526 26,Oct,16 17:03
in the many years that im here (also before my current account) i have seen come and go so many members that i liked (hunniebee, phantasy, monted, johnyamateur etc). even difficult members i miss (luv69, and a lot that i have forgotten by name). i also miss father_ted for the help to get people in here Cured

arir39 was first an enemy of mine, but turned out to be a friend, also as RobbieG!

Always give people a second chance, before they might leave and you will miss them

i never missed the former member angelo, a reall asshole. he returned with a new account though.....
Sometimes i hope a member will return, but that didnt include him.
By milesbferry [Ignore] 26,Oct,16 18:12 other posts 
Well said, Cure. It's not as good as the old days. I miss the chat, girls and boys
--------------------------------------- added after 55 seconds

PS I can't stand ken
By #487013 26,Oct,16 21:07

By leopoldij [Ignore] 06,Oct,16 06:43 other posts 
I miss abbysensual because she has lovely nipples!!!
--------------------------------------- added after 4 minutes

I miss kimmie for the same reason.
By #460385 07,Oct,16 20:36
Kimmie has been back. She is "MissLi" now.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 08,Oct,16 07:13 other posts 
Oh, that's nice. Thanks for the info.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 08,Oct,16 07:14 other posts 
That's right. There she is!
/member.php?w=512826#2
And, like I said, her nipples are of those delicious asian-type that make one salivate:
[deleted image]
--------------------------------------- added after 55 seconds

[deleted image]

By bella! [Ignore] 07,Oct,16 19:33 other posts 
Member #498211, Jem, a beautiful SYC member from the UK has deleted her profile.

Take care, Jem!

By #460385 13,Jan,16 15:40
I'm gonna miss Barack Obama.
By bella! [Ignore] 13,Jan,16 17:15 other posts 
Yeah, me too!
By mr_blue [Ignore] 13,Jan,16 18:27 other posts 
Was he a member ? maybe he changed his username ?
By kebmo [Ignore] 23,Sep,16 01:37 other posts 
He'll be back in January 2017 after he hands the keys over to Hillary. Did you know he likes to wear panties? Of course he has a monster cock too.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #6   #7   #8   #9   #10   #11   #12   #13   #14   #15   ...#34

Show It Off