Using Just Your Hands!

Tired of ads
on this site?

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Decisions, decisions

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by #34232 [Ignore] 30,Oct,09 16:29
Hey,

I'm thinking of shaving my pubes. Check my profile for pics. Just wondering if trimming parts or shaving it all would be better.

Matches

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.BAN ALL ANONYMOUS   2.Boobs or Ass?   3.best friends wife   4.The Saggy Granny- and her poor decisions on the site   5.Ai Advancements  

Comments:
By spermkiss [Ignore] 03,Mar,10 02:15 other posts 
I've said this numerous times before so those members who have already read this please forgive me.
Every man should at least once in his life let his beard grow out, just to see what it's like. And every man should at least once in his life shave his entire body from the neck down, just to see what it's like.
So, yah, shave it all off. If you don't like being hairless it'll grow back.

By #6236 01,Mar,10 11:26
just do half then you can take pics from either side and make all happy i just had to please forgive me

By sailor [Ignore] 01,Mar,10 09:23 other posts 
Try trimming , see how you like it. Then keep trimming and shaving. Find what you like. A little hair trimmed above may look good on you.

By spermkiss [Ignore] 27,Feb,10 15:32 other posts 
Shave it all off and see how you like it (I'm guessing you will). If you don't like it, the hair will grow back.

By Vita [Ignore] 27,Feb,10 05:40 other posts 
A little shave ! !

By MoeJoe [Ignore] 27,Feb,10 05:26 other posts 
Go totally smooth to see how you like it...they will grow back if you don't!

By pifad [Ignore] 27,Feb,10 03:27 other posts 
Is up to you pal. Personally, I like guys who keep their pubes intact. Just my opinion.

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off