Tired of ads
on this site?

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

best friends wife

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by Greek18cm [Ignore] 09,Nov,18 18:59  other posts
there is this woman that is maried to my best friend.

i and my best friend we are not talking for 6 months now,he is mad to me for my life decisions etc.

So now that we are ot talking, she is texting me and says that she want to do things with me.

And i dont want to do that to him but...i think we are not friends anymore,i tried many times to talk to im bad no... So i am in a dilema.

She is hot if that is important.

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.I let all my friend ride my wife!   2.Sharing cocks with wife   3.Sniffing wife,s girl friends thongs   4.From straight to gay in one night...In front of wife   5.Seen by friends wife or girlfriend nude ?  

Comments:
By nekekal [Ignore] 10,Nov,18 12:40 other posts 
Fuck her.

But I would fuck her even if we were still friends.

It's true, a hard cock has no conscious.

Just fuck her. Do it.
By Greek18cm [Ignore] 10,Nov,18 13:11 other posts 
so , and lets say you did that (i did that), then you tell him about it so he knows about her or just ignore anything?
By nekekal [Ignore] 10,Nov,18 16:16 other posts 
No point in telling him. You are just fucking his wife, not trying to make him pissed at you or her. Say nothing to him, he is not speaking to you anyway. Why spoil a good thing. Just fuck the wife. Frequently and we'll if you can.

Having a wife that sucks everyone is his problem.
By #551147 10,Nov,18 17:29
I... Like it!
By Greek18cm [Ignore] 10,Nov,18 17:59 other posts 
nah, if i do it, i should tell him so he knows what person she is...fuck, even if i do not do it, still i will have to tell him... according to my principles...ofcourse i dont think he will believe me

By #551147 10,Nov,18 05:07
I'd say just smash the pussy. You guys are/were friends. True friends share. Sharing is caring.
By Greek18cm [Ignore] 10,Nov,18 13:14 other posts 
it sounds funny but you do know that some thing are not for sharing (espacially when it is not things but persons)

I would not share the woman i love.

I mean i share her unfortunately but this is unwillingly.

No, she is his wife i should not.

And what if this is a trick or a test from both of them?
By #551147 10,Nov,18 13:34
I look at it like this... I TRUST until I can no longer TRUST. Therefore, I would be willing to share my Wife, if that's something she wanted. I know her love for me runs deep. If I was incapapble of giving her what she needed OR wanted, sexually, then I would he willing to give her the freedom of experimenting. I'm secure enough in myself that I make NO demands of her. Either she implicitly loves me or she doesn't. Same with the friend. The issue would be if they crept around behind my back. As for like two people I know breaking up. The way I see it, is they are both free game. Just maybe... He's not satisfying her sexually, but terrific in every other way. You banging her could actually save their marriage. 😉
By Greek18cm [Ignore] 10,Nov,18 13:55 other posts 
well as she claims, his size is a small problem, she mentioned our vacations together some summers before etc etc...but...

I dont really believe a woman would do this step just for the size, she is acting like there is more to it, she insist to even come to my town...

And yes,if he asked me to fuck her, i would not be so sceptical, but she said me those texts without him knowing, just because she nows that we are not talking anymore
By #551147 10,Nov,18 13:58
🤔 Hmmmmm Yeah, tough one. I'd still do it, I think at least once.
By Greek18cm [Ignore] 10,Nov,18 14:49 other posts 
and afterwards, would you tell your friend or not?
By #551147 10,Nov,18 14:57
No!

By spermkiss [Ignore] 10,Nov,18 11:14 other posts 
Don't do it! This situation is radioactive and if it is not handled carefully it could explode and injure everyone.
By Greek18cm [Ignore] 10,Nov,18 13:12 other posts 
i am thinking the same thing but with less fancy words

By #563747 09,Nov,18 20:06
fuck the cum dumpster
By Greek18cm [Ignore] 10,Nov,18 07:48 other posts 
oh she is a cum collector!!!

By #515031 10,Nov,18 01:46
I say fuck her. I mean its obvious he dint want to be friends. So just fuck her
By Greek18cm [Ignore] 10,Nov,18 07:48 other posts 
we were 10 years friends, he just get mad that time after time he told me not to be with my prostitute cousin, i did not listen to him and keep cer in kmy life.

i can see his point of view but i dont think its reaaly that much a reason to not be friends any more and talk.

and his wife,i think its a shallow thing that nnow try to do this.

and what if she does not really try but its a test from both of them

By #570945 10,Nov,18 03:02
Dude you should write a soap opera, there isnt much that hasn't happened to you
By Greek18cm [Ignore] 10,Nov,18 07:45 other posts 
i know i know. i even had a lesbian once that left me to make a relationship with an other female cousin of me...

but d oyou think

1. a female cousin D teach you about sex at a young agr
2. a female cousin A is prostitute and plays with you
3. a female cousin E steals your lesbian girl
4. a wife of riend make a move on you
5. a friend likes to look your dick (so i think is gay)

and some other minor incidents can make this.

I know its a lot more than an ordinary person (i compare it with my friends and stuff) but no, i dont think is enough for what you day...

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off