Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

CIRCUMCISING YOUR SON...

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #3

Pages:  #1   #2   #3   #4  

Started by #231712 [Ignore] 13,Mar,12 05:30
What are peoples thoughts on Haveing their son circumcised?
I am 100% for circumcision!
As a man who was circed as an adult and has lived and had sex with both a foreskin and now circed I can be confident in my decision that my son to will be happier!
Although this is what I believe I'm not sure if I would give my son the snip as a baby as afew guys on here wish they had the choice, but will rather let him choose if he wants to have it done at between age 8 and 10 as it can be done by a clamp method without leaving unsightly suture marks which will come from a post pubescent/adult circ
I knew from about 5 or 6 years old that I didn't like my foreskin and wanted to look like dad and other kids at swimming lessons and if offered by my parents I would have had it done!
People say "let him choose when he's 18" but I did that and like most adult circs the results just aren't as good as infant/****.

New Comment       Rating: 1  

Similar topics: 1.modding another mans meat  

Comments:
By #213277 14,Mar,12 14:36
I was mutilated at birth like so many others - I have missed having a foreskin all my life.

No parent has the right to inflict this mutilation on their offsprings.

Circumcision should only be done with the agreement of the person concerned.
By #59855 16,Mar,12 14:40
From Matt's Wife: This is just propoganda. You can't miss something that you never had!
By bigone21 [Ignore] 19,Mar,12 18:24 other posts 
as a woman, how would you know??? sucker4cock might just have wished his cock were intact!! for all his live maybe..! maybe just for looks, maybe for other reasons. that's the impact of cutting it off can have obviously!! how would you know what sucker4cock feels? as a woman, you can NOT judge on a guy wishing his forekin were intact!

and as an uncut guy, i know, and can tell you: i would h a t e to loose my foreskin! it's mine, and mine, and mine, and it's part of me and i love having it!!

i would like for ALL guys they could decide for themselves!
By #59855 20,Mar,12 00:43
From Matt's Wife: Anyone that says they are missing something that they have never had is a liar
By bigone21 [Ignore] 21,Mar,12 20:18 other posts 
matt's wife, you go on and on and on, and you miss the point and misbehave and bitch as much as you like to the guys in this discussion that tell their experience or have a view on male circumcision...

i try to be calm..! i will quote you first:

"Anyone that says they are missing something that they have never had is a liar"

so, imagine your clitoris was cut off after birth, you never had it... so you could have never missed it??? and if you do other people tell you you are a liar???

that is what YOU say in your own words!

from my other response to you in this thread: how could we ever convince a not-informed-mother in the african backwoods, that circumcision of her daughter is NOT the best thing to do, that the tradition has to stop, if YOU, as a woman living in the developed world, with access to internet and all the sources to knowledge you can think of, SCREAMS, SHOUTS, BITCHES, to eveyone that differs on your opinion that a foreskin is only there for cutting!!

you are out of arguments, and out of your mind!

if you can say to a cut guy, that if he says he misses his taken-away foreskin, that he is a liar, i can say you don't know what you are talking about! you have no penis, never had, have no foreskin, never had, was not cut, never was!!

you might wish you had, but that is penis envy!!

thinking of it, that's just what it is!! penis envy of a woman wanting to cut it all off!! forget it!

By bigone21 [Ignore] 21,Mar,12 16:32 other posts 
my view? more than i can argue, this diagram says it all!

By bigone21 [Ignore] 21,Mar,12 16:37 other posts 
this diagram and MUCH more information about circumcision at The Inactivism Pages of:

circumstitions dot com

have a look, be informed!!

By #59855 20,Mar,12 15:20
From Matt's Wife: Fact it is no one elses business what others do with their ****. They are not harning them even if you people want to paint it that way. Female genital mutilation is a great thing to fight against.....go do that!
By bigone21 [Ignore] 20,Mar,12 17:14 other posts 
to matt's wife: NO! not just one side of the story, and leaving the other side undiscussed!

female genital mutilation needs to be adressed to and discussed until it is stopped ALL over the world!! fight for it, i'm with you on that all the way!! it is horrible and MUST be stopped! whatever it takes, a young- or babygirls genitals should be left alone! no question about it!

at the same time, i have a standpoint, that the same goes for boys!! the fact that circumcission on boys is widespread doesn't make it morally different! before screaming back to me, think about it the following.

what is the difference in the way of thinking of an african mother that decides to have her daughter circumcised and an american mother having her son circumcised?? here is what:

1. they BOTH think it is the best thing to do;
2. they BOTH think they help their **** to have a better position in live by being NOT different from the majorety;
3. they don't see what is wrong with it, because it was done to themselfes, and they do not know different;
4. they think they have a right to do it, even feel an obligation to do it because in their mind it's the only right thing to do to a babies/c h i l d genitals...
5. the african mother might have no acces to other information other than what she has been told. the american mother has access to internet to learn all about the downsides of circumcision, female AND male!

as much energy and time it will take to make an uninformed mother in the backwoods understand that SHE is the person that can make a step in stopping the problem of female circumcision, maybe even more energy it will take to make women and men like you see the same fact for their sons...

1. he is intact, was meant to be by god and/or evolution;
2. it is HIS penis, NOT mine to decide!
3. the fact that is has been tradition to cut a boy in my little part of the world, is NOT a strong argument, in the same way female circumcision has to stop even IF tradition on the other side of the world! a WRONG tradition HAS to be stopped sometime!
4, the boy, at 18, would NEVER **** you for NOT clipping him! he makes his own decisions, staying unclipped most likely!

think about this! and think about how we could ever change views in africa, when you yourself scream hell and murder if confronted with an opinion you don't feel comfortable with.
By #94263 21,Mar,12 02:28
bigone21
By #59855 21,Mar,12 15:38
From Matt's Wife: It is not the same thing at all, not even close.

By #166058 20,Mar,12 08:53
personally i think it is better to be circumcised.. and my opinion and view on it is from a few normal points and not jsut looks... when/if i have kids i would like my sons to be circed due to the fact not only does it reduce sensitivity in the head to potentially last a bit longer but it is medically more hygeinic... i am uncut and yes while i am comfortable and happy with it.. i think it would be much beter without one... hygeine and clenliness is the only option other than religious reasons for y it is a good idea., and the cleaner it is the less likely they are gonna get infections..., i shower and clean my self religiously everyday but not everyone does and if they dont it can end up something u might live to regret... jsut food for thought
By #166058 20,Mar,12 09:18
but at the end of the day it is the parents choice as legally a **** is not able to make a decision without its parent until it is 16-18 depending on the countrys laws... if it is done when they are a baby they woukd not know any different. and vise versa for uncut... this is one long argument and everyone has there own views but it has gotten out of hand...
By #6568 20,Mar,12 10:49
....Is there not a moral duty of EVERY parent to protect the inate rights of the adult that their son will hopefully become? How would you feel if you had your baby some circ'd and when he was a grown man you discovered that he felt badly let down by you and that an important part of his sensuality had been needlessly removed just because his father had thought it might be a good idea in some vague way,...that he felt his HUMAN RIGHTS TO HIS OWN BODY had been violated...?? What would you say to him by way of reason and excuse?

....Come to that, how would YOU feel if your father had had your ears cut off for cleanliness or had your name and **** group tattooed across your chest or on the back of your neck, becasue it seemed like a good thing for you when you were too tiny to even know what was being done?
By #166058 20,Mar,12 11:24
right i think being circed is a bit different to having ur ears cut off or tatooing u as a baby... if i had a son which i decided to be circed and he asked me.. which i doubt he would.. i would tell him it is a choice i made at the time and basically its tough... that may be the difference between me being young and u being older but it is tough and i know plenty of people who have been cut and it doesnt not bother them i also have a freind who was circed at 18 due to personal reasons and he has never been happier but said he would rather of been done as a baby due to the fact of it taking time to heal... the whole point of this topic has been completely blown out of proportion...
By #6568 20,Mar,12 10:42
Yes but, with respect, your son(s) may not have trouble to "last a bit longer",...you can't judge another persons needs by reference to your own, can you?

Also, if YOU are happy to keep yourself clean an dother people do not, is that good enough grounds for routine mutilation of all male babies, often without any painkillers?

Additionally, the "sensitivity in the head" that you see as a disadvantage might be highly enjoyable to another man....Many older circ'd men have trouble reachig orgasm because they have been robbed of the inate sensation of the foreskin,..as one ages it takes longer and requires more stimulation to orgasm so the forskin voluptus is vital for many.
By #166058 20,Mar,12 11:27
it is not mutilation if it was then it would not be legal to do so.. an i will have u know i last long enough thanks.. and if u had any medical sense the baby does not need any pain killers to be circed becasue the nerve endings in the penis and foreskin have not developed yet and do not develope until later in life.. usually not long before the foreskin is able to be retracted.. i have my opinion on it and so do other people u should all jsut respect what everyone thinks and not argue over it... u dont agree others do.. get over it.. THERE ARE MUCH BIGGER ISSUES AND PROBLEMS IN LIFE THAN WEATHER OR NOT TO HAVE A **** CIRCUMCISED.. GROW UP!!!!!
By #6568 20,Mar,12 13:17
...Well said!....nobody gives a shit really!....well, apart from the legions of men who are angry at having been mutilated in childhood by those who were 'looking after' them.
By bigone21 [Ignore] 20,Mar,12 15:25 other posts 
welshlad, this is a self-fulfilling argument: (quoting you): "it is not mutilation if it was then it would not be legal to do so.."
so if it's legal, there could be nothing wrong with it? so alcohol and tabacco are not the most dangerous drugs because it's legal? the fact that something is legal, doesn't prove the point that is that it is harmless, without danger, or morally right!

and i will NOT shut up because of anything you say! and what i quote here from your previous statement is complete BS!!
welshlad at 20,Mar,12 11:27 "i have my opinion on it and so do other people u should all jsut respect what everyone thinks and not argue over it..."
i will keep argueing because i think it's wrong to cut of foreskin of little boys and it going on and on and on!!

By bigone21 [Ignore] 19,Mar,12 16:13 other posts 
why (FGS) do you ask this question when you already made up your mind? it's legal in your country, you already made the decision! why ask it here in the forum? go ahead if you think you have the right to cut up your boy!!

if the arguments you give to cut your son would be true, than in europe, 90% of the guys being UNcut, there must be a BIGBIGBIG problem with penal health!! but strange thing: it DOESN'T!!

the circumsize-lobby can argument what they like, use statistics as rubber bands, throw sand in the eyes of the naives, but it doesn't win your case!

if foreskin was a bad idea, evolution (or even intelligent design, haha!) would have taken care of it!!

so: if you want to cut up your boy, rob him of all the pleasure a foreskin can give to him and future sexpartners, decide for him, because you want him to look like daddy does, go ahead, it's legal!

take your wrath on what your parents did to you!! cut it off and feel just RIGHT about it!! he might h a t e you for it, but hey, you could not let him take the decision for himself... too little time!! you just HAD to do it!
By #59855 19,Mar,12 17:29
From Matt's Wife: Propoganda ^^^^^
By bigone21 [Ignore] 19,Mar,12 18:10 other posts 
propaganda? propaganda from me? for what?

i said: GO AHEAD! CLIP YOUR SON!! you want it? DO IT! you think you have the right? DO IT! you want him to "look better"?? DO IT! to look just like daddy? DO IT!! to make him ahev hin have a clean penis instead of learning him to put his skin back in the shower? go ahead! DO IT!

CLIP YOUR SON if you want to and if legal!! find a doctor that want to do it, no problem, he earns a living out of it!!

but since you are matt52's WIFE, you don't even know what a foreskin means to a guy!
By #6568 19,Mar,12 19:01
Well if you want to talk about "propaganda" WHY are you so keen to see parts of the male body routinely chopped off?

.......You have joined this disscussion by coming here and abusing people,...telling untruths wrapped as facts,....making unsubstantiated accusations, and generally bitching about what is actually the normal state of the male body......

....So WHY?.....WHY are you so keen to mutilate?....WHY did you probably mutilate your own ****(ren)....WHY do you want male sensuality reduced?
By #59855 20,Mar,12 00:48
From Matt's Wife: Blah blah blah, You have no idea what you are even talking about. Female genital mutilation and male circumcision are not even close to one another and comparing the two makes you look stupid
By #6568 20,Mar,12 03:37
...Could you try to answer the question I have asked you please?????!!!!!! Assuming you HAVE and answer that is
By #59855 20,Mar,12 15:15
From Matt's Wife: I don't owe you anything.

By #144774 16,Mar,12 10:27
I am cut and it has ruined my life regardless of what any research or others say. I went through a long period of depression about it... all I have ever wanted was to be uncut as nature intended... it sucks.

Please listen to me when I say DON'T DO IT!!! My parents made a bad decision and ruined my life... don't make the same mistake...
By #59855 16,Mar,12 14:42
From Matt's Wife: Ruined your life??? It is getting very deep in here!
By bigone21 [Ignore] 19,Mar,12 16:35 other posts 
yes matt52! maybe spirit chaser felt robbed by being cut off a good part of his penis, and it affected how he felt about his "proud member"!

this is how he feels! and he has a right to do so!

if it ruined his (sex)live because he has felt loss, who are you to judge??

in this thread, the man that knows, that is clipped without his consent, gives his opinion, and yes, it seems to go VERY deep, and you prefer to riduculize him instead of listening to him and take some reflection or input on your own opinion!

spirit chaser spoke out and he has a right to!!
By #59855 19,Mar,12 17:28
From Matt's Wife: I stand by what I said. There are sooooo many men that have great sex lives. All this is is an attempt to make it look bad. This crap all started when people wnated to compare it to female genital mutilation. For it to be equal they would have to not only remove the foreskin but the entire head of the penis. Not even comparable
By bigone21 [Ignore] 19,Mar,12 17:58 other posts 
you are right that removing the foreskin is not the same as removing te entire head of the penis! i did not state so, nobody in this thread did! don't ridiculize the discussion!

and why being so sensitive about comparing a boys circumcission to a females circumcission?? (and getting to it, famale circumsission goes from a little scratch to taking away the clitoris, and many varieties -cutting the outer lips for example). but, what exectly is the difference? it is both wrong!! and there is no need for it!

i don't WANT it to look bad in my argumentation, i THINK it is BOTH bad!!

mind you, i understand there is a cultural difference between americans (clipping away for no good reason, but hey: we just do!) and europeans (not clipping).

but, i there are more guys regretting to be clipped than guys regretting to NOT be clipped! and the first is irreversable, the second is free choice!
By #59855 20,Mar,12 00:46
From Matt's Wife: This is a common arguement made by people of your ilk, not by the pro crowd. They want to call it the same thing, it is not. Like I said for it to be the same you would have to remove the head of the penis. Other wise your comparison is bullshit
By #81941 20,Mar,12 04:24
From bottomrabbit's wife: The size of the piece of skin removed has no bearing on the violation felt by some men who've had this decision made on his behalf. Is a **** any less a crime if the rapist has a small dick? No.

Who are you to trivialise the responses of the men who rightly feel mutilated by the opinions of parents who were supposed to protect them from exactly this type of harm?
By #59855 20,Mar,12 15:15
From Matt's Wife: Who am I??? Who are you? My opinion and those that share it are no less valuable than yours. Ever think that you are trying to save people that don't need saving?? You can call it trivializing but facts are facts and the two can't be compared, you have no arguement and that is why your side resorts to name calling trying to pull the emotion card. YOU FAIL!

By #206703 20,Mar,12 03:44
Circumcision in the U.S.A. mainly originates from the Jewish faith. Nothing to do with health reasons. The majority of the developed world is uncircumcised, and the majority of the developed world have no foreskin-related penile health problems.

Only Islamic countries, or countries with large Jewish communities routinely circumcise males, as it is a ritual within those faiths, so it has nothing to do with health. People who practiced Judaism within the early years of the U.S.A's health system ensured it was done routinely.

If a man practices good personal hygiene, then you have no foreskin problems. Some men have a naturally tight foreskin, but that can be easily remedied.

Go to Canada, Australia, U.K, Germany, Japan, China, India, Brazil, South Africa, Russia, Italy, Switzerland, Sweden, Spain, France, Denmark, Finland, Norway, Ireland.... ie, the majority of the world, you'll find it very, very difficult to find a cicumcised penis. Fact.
By #68656 20,Mar,12 03:54
Dear Mr. Intense.
With the greatest of respect to you I dont know what book of fables you have been reading but as an Australian I can well advise you that it is just the opposite in the case of Australia.
Visit any nudist beach for example and you will see just by simple observation that the larger percentage of us are in fact circumcised.
The comment about the Jewish faith is also not correct.
By bigone21 [Ignore] 20,Mar,12 14:12 other posts 
dear mr. JohnS,

some interesting statistics and details about male circumcision in australia at:

circumstitions dot com/Australia dot html

looking at that, i think you might visit the nudebeaches of South Australia, Queensland or New South Wales...

but the main point Intense69 was trying to make goes UNdisputed (and here i copy/paste and quote):

"The majority of the developed world is uncircumcised, and the majority of the developed world have no foreskin-related penile health problems."

and that IS a fact!

By #68656 20,Mar,12 12:07
Dear Mr. Welshlad.
Your last sentence sums this whole silly debate up well.
There are far more important issues than whether or not we are missing a tiny piece of skin off our dicks.
Big deal if we are cut or not, we are all EQUALLY males and whether we are cut or not makes no difference to our masculinity and worth as men even though some individuals may believe otherwise.
Best regards and compliments.
By #6568 20,Mar,12 13:15
True, .....but then nobody has said that it did,...well only you....

By #220710 14,Mar,12 07:32
No fucking way.
What exactly is the purpose of this genital mutilation?
There IS no medical purpose!
Plus constant exposure of the glans leads to decreased sensitivity...
Leave it the way nature made it.
They butchered me when I was an infant with no power; I'd never do it to anyone else.
By #59855 14,Mar,12 13:54
From Matt's Wife: So every man on here that has been circumsized is mutilated??? You are so far off base it is very sad. Admin should not allow these threads that bash half the members of this site
By #6568 14,Mar,12 18:19
Nobody here is trying to "bash" any man for having been circumcised, especially those mutilated against their basic desires and human rights in infantcy,.....quite the opposite atually.....

.....And yes, a circumcised man has indeed been 'mutilated' according to The Concise Oxford Dictionary, and I suspect, all English ditionaries.....take a look for yourself.

Personally, I find this whole business of systematic, routine and toitally needless mutilation to be utterly horrific and the work of hideous ignorance,...so yes it IS "sad" and one of the many benefis of sites such as this is to help remove that ignorance.
By #166058 20,Mar,12 09:03
acctually even though i am uncut.. i would rather be cut due to the fact for hygeine and cleanliness and medically an uncut cock is more likely to catch some sort of infection than a cut one.. i clean religiously everyday but some dont so technichally it is medically and hygenically better to be cut

By #14216 16,Mar,12 07:03
Although I am uncut, I don't have a problem about circumcision but I think it should be the owner of the dick in question who decides whether to have theirs done or not. I don't think parents should make this decision when their son is too young to speak for himself, for all you know he may well be very happy having a foreskin as I have always been. If HE decides he wants to be circumcised, then fine but please remember its your son's body, not yours, and he should be the one to choose.
By #81941 16,Mar,12 08:29
Well said. Regardless of any benefits it may give or whether or not it is multilation, the owner of the penis should be the one making the decision.
By fila1305 [Ignore] 20,Mar,12 07:35 other posts 
Indeed. Very well said. I completely agree. The owner of the dick is the only one who has the right to decide about circumsition. Only possible reason I can see to ommit this, is when there is a clear medical reason to do so. (Some kind of miss forming or infection.) In every other case: leave it to the person that is attached to the dick and has to live with it his entire live.

By #68656 15,Mar,12 05:38
Hello Matt`s wife. That is so very true, we are hearing the same old flawed logic from the anti-circ brigade as happens every time this subject is raised.
They usually will claim either directly or more often by inference,that cut males are "lesser" than uncut males, imperiously elevating themselves at the expense of cut males. They seem to conveniently overlook the fact that whether a man is cut or not makes absolutely NO difference whatsoever to his masculinity or worth as a man.
By #6568 15,Mar,12 06:32
...Have I missed something?...WHAT did Matts wife say that "is so very true"...??

As far as I can see Matts wife has only said that I'm a "jerk" and an "asshole" and that we are "bashing" men who have been circ'd,....leaving aside the personal insults, which may or not have some "truth", the last is most definately NOT true.....

....Perhaps if matts wife were to say something of reasonable intellect, or even just relevant to the argument we would be able to judge whether it was "true" or not...(??)
By #81941 15,Mar,12 07:46
Matt's wife always freaks out when someone says that circumcision is mutilation.
By bigone21 [Ignore] 19,Mar,12 19:07 other posts 
because it is!! plain and simple!
By bigone21 [Ignore] 19,Mar,12 19:46 other posts 
please JohnS!! anti-circ brigade?? there is no brigade that does NOT cut! there is a brigade that does!

you cannot call people that decide to leave it alone "a brigade"!!

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1   #2   #3   #4  

Show It Off