She'll Beg You For More!

Tired of ads
on this site?

CIRCUMCISING YOUR SON...

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #2

Pages:  #1   #2   #3   #4  

Started by #231712 [Ignore] 13,Mar,12 05:30
What are peoples thoughts on Haveing their son circumcised?
I am 100% for circumcision!
As a man who was circed as an adult and has lived and had sex with both a foreskin and now circed I can be confident in my decision that my son to will be happier!
Although this is what I believe I'm not sure if I would give my son the snip as a baby as afew guys on here wish they had the choice, but will rather let him choose if he wants to have it done at between age 8 and 10 as it can be done by a clamp method without leaving unsightly suture marks which will come from a post pubescent/adult circ
I knew from about 5 or 6 years old that I didn't like my foreskin and wanted to look like dad and other kids at swimming lessons and if offered by my parents I would have had it done!
People say "let him choose when he's 18" but I did that and like most adult circs the results just aren't as good as infant/****.

New Comment       Rating: 1  

Similar topics: 1.modding another mans meat  

Comments:
By #229803 24,Mar,12 10:54
Everyone should read that article at ABC news. The article is extremely direct and explain a lot, even the roots of this barbaric procedure. Barbaric because even in the hospitals is done the most of the time "on live" and anesthetics are not used. If they do even the needle hole can give the entry of the infection. Not to mentioned how painful is to stick a needle in the penis.
OK folks, bus but Matt's wife must, read this article and responds under. I think the picture could be quite different as you have now. Talking about supporters ...
By bigone21 [Ignore] 24,Mar,12 12:42 other posts 
for anyone who thinks that circumcision for NON-medical reasons on a babyboy is a good idea, have a look at this:

video dot google dot com /videoplay?docid=-6584757516627632617&hl=en#

watch from beginning to end! don't give up, the baby didn't!

if, after seeing this, your adrenaline is at normal level, your heart didn't break, you don't feel tears in your eyes, you didn't feel sick seeing how it is done, and still think this should be standard procedure for every babyboy, there is nothing more i have to say...

By #29566 15,Mar,12 13:25
A penis with a foreskin is natural, it's how they are made. Other than for medical reasons leave as nature intended.Basic personal hygiene covers the smelly argument, any man with a foreskin retracts it's to wash etc, many as I do retract it to urinate, keeping it clean is a fun thing to do. It's not your penis so let him decide in the future. We had our own son circumcised as the skin was too tight, and he was having problems urinating as a small ****.
By #231712 15,Mar,12 17:28
All young **** have a tight foreskin that doesn't retract so that's not a standard reason to do it?
what are his thoughts on being circumcised?
By #22155 24,Mar,12 11:26
Define "young"

I could retract mine since I was about 3...

By #59855 15,Mar,12 12:23
From Matt's Wife: Ageed John, Lesser man? Right.... I guess some people will say anything to make themselves feel better. Then try to say that I am the one casting insults. Look in the mirror and quit bashing men that are not like you. If you are going to do it then stand out on the corner holding a sign, be productive about it. Sorry but I **** threads that mock other members and as I have said they should not be allowed. Should we have threads that mock BBW?
By #6568 15,Mar,12 13:02
If you can push your 'reality slip' aside for a moment perhaps you could point me to the posts where I have "mocked" anyone please.....

......And, you still have not answered our questions about whether you would (or perhaps already did) mutilate your own son for cosmetic reasons...??

And why don't you tell us whether we SHOULD or not "have threads that mock BBW's"......since you are obviously extremely confused about THIS thread it should be a good laugh! You seem SO determined to NOT understand whats been said here that I doubt anyone could be quite that stupid,...which leads me to surmise that it's perhaps guilt over male mutilation that is the problem
By #59855 15,Mar,12 23:25
From Matt's Wife: Bugle I would pumch you in the nose if I met you right now and then maybe Matt would drive your bleeding ass to the hospital. I am not confused at all and it is not mutilation. I have no guilt but I don't like you mocking a man that is cut in every comment you make. You are a cyber coward
By #6568 16,Mar,12 04:00
.....And the posts where I have "mocked" anyone are...??
By #59855 16,Mar,12 14:48
From Matt's Wife: All posts where you call people mutilated. It is meant to inflame and you know it.
By #22155 24,Mar,12 11:23
??? At what point in this discussion did anybody-- besides you-- call your husband, or anybody that is circed "less of a man"?
By #22155 24,Mar,12 11:25
And don't give me the "they said 'mutilated', thereby they said it" crap-- I want the post with those words, and only those words: "being circed makes you less than a man."

Where did it happen, Matt's Wife?

By #212244 22,Mar,12 14:01
Sorry just wanna say that why is there even a woman in this discussion that knows nothing of what its like to have a penis or not! Or be circumsized or not! Circumsition is the removal of skin from the penis and its common sense that if u remove something from an item u have less of that item!
By bigone21 [Ignore] 22,Mar,12 18:04 other posts 
mexican horse, this woman, "matt's wife", is in this discussion to tell guys with a foreskin that we are stupid. and she has some arguments for it:

1. if you are against circumcision of a babyboy, you THEREFORE are PRO circumcision of babygirls, cutting the clitoris away;

2. if you clearly state you are AGAINST any form of female circumcision she will NOT hear that and at the same time denies you the right to have also an opinion about anything else;

3. this woman is above any rule of normal behaviour, we just have to live with that fact...

welcome to HER rules in this thread!!

and yes, i think it's annoying!!
By #59855 23,Mar,12 13:15
From Matt's Wife: Ah yes, here it is....finally . Why should a stupid women even be allowed to comment. To all those that think having a penis makes you superior..........not a chance. Another new low by your side.

By bigone21 [Ignore] 21,Mar,12 20:37 other posts 
matt's wife, you go on and on and on, and you miss the point and misbehave and bitch as much as you like to the guys in this discussion that tell their experience or have a view on male circumcision...

i try to be calm..! i will quote you first:

"Anyone that says they are missing something that they have never had is a liar"

so, imagine your clitoris was cut off after birth, you never had it... so you could have never missed it??? and if you do other people tell you you are a liar???

that is what YOU say in your own words!

from my other response to you in this thread: how could we ever convince a not-informed-mother in the african backwoods, that circumcision of her daughter is NOT the best thing to do, that the tradition has to stop, if YOU, as a woman living in the developed world, with access to internet and all the sources to knowledge you can think of, SCREAMS, SHOUTS, BITCHES, to eveyone that differs on your opinion that a foreskin is only there for cutting!!

you are out of arguments, and out of your mind!

if you can say to a cut guy, that if he says he misses his taken-away foreskin, that he is a liar, i can say you don't know what you are talking about! you have no penis, never had, have no foreskin, never had, was not cut, never was!!

you might wish you had, but that is penis envy!!

thinking of it, that's just what it is!! penis envy of a woman wanting to cut it all off!! forget it!
By #59855 21,Mar,12 23:49
From Matt's Wife: You are comparing a clit to a piece of skin, this is what all anti circ people do and you are so far off base that it isn't even funny. Then you are trying to turn it into me wanting to cut off the whole penis. You are only hurting your cause. You sound like an idiot
By #6568 22,Mar,12 04:30
....It's NOT just a "piece of skin",...that's what we have all been trying to get you to understand!!!!!
By #59855 22,Mar,12 11:43
From Matt's Wife: Yes it is
By #59855 22,Mar,12 11:45
From Matt's Wife: Lets cut off the whole penis!!!! And you guys say I sound bad. You will say anything to TRY to justify your position
By #81941 22,Mar,12 16:45
The equivilant to male circumcision on a female would be to remove the clitoral hood (not the clitoris) and also to trim off the some of the inner labia. Would you have liked someone to do that to you without your consent? "It's only a piece of skin"
By #94263 22,Mar,12 20:41
bottomrabbit

By bigone21 [Ignore] 22,Mar,12 20:06 other posts 
for anyone who thinks that circumcision for NON-medical reasons on a babyboy is a good idea, have a look at this:

video dot google dot com
/videoplay?docid=-6584757516627632617&hl=en#

if, after seeing this, your adrenaline is at normal level, your heart didn't break, you don't feel tears in your eyes, you didn't feel sick seeing how it is done, and still think this should be standard procedure, there is nothing more i have to say...

By bigone21 [Ignore] 22,Mar,12 13:21 other posts 

video dot google dot com
/videoplay?docid=-6584757516627632617&hl=en#

if, after seeing this, your adrenaline is at normal level, your heart didn't break, you don't feel tears in your eyes, you didn't feel sick seeing how it is done, and still think this should be standard procedure, there is nothing more i have to say...

By #206703 22,Mar,12 04:22
Sorry Matt's wife, but you sound like the idiot. You make zero sence.
By #6568 22,Mar,12 04:34
You're right,...but please be kind to her!.....she has sanctioned the mutilation of her own kids out of ignorance and bad advice from MEN,.....now, she is deperate to think and see everything all right and to deny what this mutilation REALLY is out of maternal instinct......

.......NOT nice to realise that you have damaged your own kids!
By #59855 22,Mar,12 11:43
From Matt's Wife: I make zero sense?????

Hmmmmm sence. I rest my case. People of your and bugles ilk only chance is to try to use inflamatory words and you do it on the net like cowards. Then try to tell people they have dammaged their kids or the the men are not real men. What a crock of shit

By #229803 20,Mar,12 20:44
Matt's Wife, this topic is about male CIRCUMCISION. Just to bring to your attention.
You asked me if is right that young girls are mutilated.
My answer IS very strong: I think anyone who touches young girl genitals should be hang high! No question asked.
But I would suggest you to open new topic about that and believe me there will be enormous agreement with you.

On the other hand:
QUOTE:
Circumcision-related mortality rates are not known with certainty; this study estimates the scale of this problem. This study finds that approximately 117 neonatal circumcision-related deaths (9.01/100,000) occur annually in the United States, about 1.3% of male neonatal deaths from all causes. Because infant circumcision is elective, all of these deaths are avoidable. This study also identifies reasons why accurate data on these deaths are not available, some of the obstacles to preventing these deaths, and some solutions to overcome them.
END OF QUOTE

That's was in the Thymos, Journal of Boyhood Studies.
There is a lot more in that release and everyone can read on his own.
But remember those deaths CAN be prevented.
By #59855 21,Mar,12 15:39
From Matt's Wife: And all of you scholars try to compare it to female genital mutilation. It is not
By #229803 21,Mar,12 21:19
Oh dear! Would you show me where I compare anything? I would truly appreciate if you not trowing around that serious accusation.
My topic is only about MALE CIRCUMCISION.
By #59855 21,Mar,12 23:44
From Matt's Wife: You are not the only one that is posting. News flash!
By #229803 22,Mar,12 07:02
Agree and that's good! Very good.
But I would like to bring to your attention:
-he/she had tried using local anaesthetic over the years but found that the infant appeard to be in just as much pain, if not more
-the needle to inject the anaesthetic is very painful, as is the local anaesthetic itself
-there is a concern about the increased chance of infection with the injecting of local anaesthetic, as the puncture holes from the needle would be in the diaper area surrounded by urine and faeces, below the area of the circumcision

I hope that give you a picture the agony of a little baby boy. To many people just thinking is not painful ....
By #59855 22,Mar,12 11:40
From Matt's Wife: Rolls eyes, I can't help you

By #68656 20,Mar,12 07:34
Dear Mr. Intense.
Just to ensure an informed second opinion from the Jewish perspective I referred this matter to a Jewish contact of mine in the US for his comments which are below and as received.
---------------------

"The circumcision rate in the US is on the order of NINETY percent, and it is
not and never has been driven by us Jews. We circumcise because our God told us to do it as a sign of our covenant
relationship with him. I don't know why the Christians do it, but I strongly
suspect the medical and sanitary reasons you so quickly and foolishly
dismiss.

You have carefully chosen to mention several countries thought by the
uninformed not to circumcise, but you are wrong again. Circumcision is
widely and wisely practiced in Australia, Canada, Japan, India, Africa and
South Africa, as well as all the moslem countries and, guess where, ISRAEL. "
By #229803 20,Mar,12 08:12
Hi John,
did you have a chance to read about a little baby boy who recently dies? I think was a few weeks ago.
Only two religion practice that and where they are spread you have more of that.
Let me tell you John, nothing wrong with that, but there is no God who give you a right to say my parents have not been wise people. This is personal and religious preference.
I would carefully use a term "wisely" and widely. If there is statistics to prove your statement, please let me know.
Respectfully,
noname
By #59855 20,Mar,12 15:17
From Matt's Wife: How about all of the little girls that die everyday because they are actually mutilated?
By #94263 20,Mar,12 19:07
So it's ok for little boys to die from an unnecessary operation, but not for little girls?
By #59855 21,Mar,12 15:37
From Matt's Wife: Have you ever seen a video of it being done to a little girl?? They are not removing a little bit of skin.
By #94263 21,Mar,12 19:14
Doesn't matter if it's a little bit of skin or not, both girls AND boys have died during these operations. No matter what the gender this is a tragedy and even more so when the operation is not really necessary in most cases.
By #59855 21,Mar,12 23:43
From Matt's Wife: The numbers are not even comparable
By #94263 22,Mar,12 03:47
Doesn't matter what the numbers are. One death of a c,hild is a tragedy.
By #161491 20,Mar,12 08:37
Your friend is quoting a very old statistic. The circumcision rate in the US has not been 90 percent for many years. It's significantly lower now - somewhere around 55 percent - and it continues to drop gradually.
By #59855 20,Mar,12 15:17
From Matt's Wife: That is not true
By #161491 20,Mar,12 18:40
It is true. Go to the CDC website and check it out for yourself. I would have posted a link here, but links are not allowed in the forums.
By #59855 21,Mar,12 15:37
From Matt's Wife: It is not true

By #59855 21,Mar,12 15:40
From Matt's Wife: Topics like this should not even be allowed on this site.
By bigone21 [Ignore] 21,Mar,12 16:47 other posts 
matt's wife, you are quite a number!! you scream and shout and bitch as much as you like to everybody that his a different opinion from you in this thread, and when in the end you have to shut up because of the valid arguments you cannot argue, "topics like this should not even be allowed on this site"?? take it away babe!! yourself i mean!! haha!!
By #59855 21,Mar,12 23:46
From Matt's Wife: Right and you are insulting every member that is circumsized. Some of these threads have gone so far as to say that there should be a different category for circumsized men and that it should be titles mutilated cocks. Some of you are sick in the head

By #59855 14,Mar,12 23:08
From Matt's Wife: All of the people calling it mutilation are assholes plain and simple and yes you are bashing those that are. I would love to see some of you jerks say that to Matt's face. Then you would know what mutilated really is.
By #231712 15,Mar,12 00:22
Hahah that's gold! Well said! Don't know how this got out of hand once again! All I've said in this post is give the young fella a choice but here the ani circ mob go bananas!
By #6568 15,Mar,12 04:41
...It "got out of hand" because some people are unable (or unwilling) to understand what has been said, and think they can 'help' by going straight to insults in place of ANY reasoned discussion.
By #81941 15,Mar,12 04:56
Well, anyway. Matts wife, you have said your bit, but you haven't answered the question. Would you circumcise you son?

Yes or no?
By #6568 15,Mar,12 06:46
....Yes,..would you?.......Did you already perhaps?
By bigone21 [Ignore] 19,Mar,12 18:30 other posts 
no problem!! you send your husband over here and let him smack me up!! if that is your end of arguments, i understand! there are NO arguments to have a baby clipped of his foreskin. only lousy self-fulfilling theories!

A COCK IS GOOD FROM BIRTH!! LEAVE IT!!
By #59855 21,Mar,12 15:35
From Matt's Wife: No 21, you miss my point. I am saying you would never tell him he is mutilated or less of a man to his face. You can't compare this to female mutilation
By bigone21 [Ignore] 21,Mar,12 20:36 other posts 
woman, i don't miss ANY point!

you disregard ALL the points i made! but if you want to know my position, here it is!

yes, a clipped man is mutilated, no he is not less of a man!

and i DO compare female and male circumcision!! and will go on doing that until it ALL stops!!

in my view it ALL has to stop!

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1   #2   #3   #4  

Show It Off