Tired of ads
on this site?

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

CIRCUMCISING YOUR SON...

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #4

Pages:  #1   #2   #3   #4  

Started by #231712 [Ignore] 13,Mar,12 05:30
What are peoples thoughts on Haveing their son circumcised?
I am 100% for circumcision!
As a man who was circed as an adult and has lived and had sex with both a foreskin and now circed I can be confident in my decision that my son to will be happier!
Although this is what I believe I'm not sure if I would give my son the snip as a baby as afew guys on here wish they had the choice, but will rather let him choose if he wants to have it done at between age 8 and 10 as it can be done by a clamp method without leaving unsightly suture marks which will come from a post pubescent/adult circ
I knew from about 5 or 6 years old that I didn't like my foreskin and wanted to look like dad and other kids at swimming lessons and if offered by my parents I would have had it done!
People say "let him choose when he's 18" but I did that and like most adult circs the results just aren't as good as infant/****.

New Comment       Rating: 1  

Similar topics: 1.modding another mans meat  

Comments:
By #6568 16,Mar,12 04:31
OK,....lets start then...

1...Older men (and women) have many and different health problems icluding those of the bladder and pelvic organs,...there are NO FIGURES to record ANY specific foreskin problems so we only have YOUR input about that!

2 studies have NOT shown ANY link between penile cancer and foreskin/circumcision,...as you probably know.

3 The 'apparent' link to papilloma virus suggesting circumcision as a preventative measure (given preliminary article in BMJ) has never been repeated in ANY further study,..as doubltless you know if you were able to find the link to quote it!

4 The BMJ in 2000 DID indeed 'suggest' that circumcision "might" be a useful factor on preventing the spread of AIDS but concluded that there was limited proof according to how studies are managed and that the overwhelming disadvantanges to mass circumsision could not be overlooked.

4A.....African tribes either side of valley,....(a 'Panorama' prog so no integrity anyway!)...don't i recall that there was a follow up prog in which it was shown to be jsut a sensational scam like much panaorama work...???? I'll see if I can find it...

5 Is without any meaning or 'subject' that I can see except to say that there has never been any proven links shown...... as you probably know if you looked it up to quote.

6 Well,..I;m simply not going to bother as it's so laughable!! ....."awareness of a good body image"...that's even if it's a mutilated one then presumably?

7 & 8 balanitis/urinary tract infections,.....there is NO evidence to suggest that these can be remedied by something so drastic as mutilating the penis and removing two thirds of the most sensitive voluptus producing nerve ends that determine much of a mans sexual response,...but, hey! if you're clutching at straws I suppose it has to do....

So 'matts wife'....tell us how you reconile the mutilation of your own male ****....how do you cope with knowing that you have made irrevocable changes to their future sexual repertoire and experiences for know tangible reason other than you own prurient interest??
By bigone21 [Ignore] 19,Mar,12 15:50 other posts 
thanks oldbugle for this intelligent reply!

By #237812 13,Mar,12 08:37
Recent studies suggest that early circumcision , prior to first intercourse, significantly reduces a mans chance of getting prostate cancer. This is medical fact, not conjecture.
By #6568 13,Mar,12 08:47
Could you provide the links please?
By #6568 14,Mar,12 13:08
....That's what I thought....
By #161491 13,Mar,12 08:48
Bullshit. Every few months they always come up with some new "study" about how certain factors "may" do this and "may" cause that. The key word here is "may." There are way too many variables to make this an arguable case.
By #231712 13,Mar,12 09:07
You can't catch STD or aids through your finger skin can you!
Although it's transferred through the pink moist inner foreskin at a far higher percentage than those who are clipped
By bigone21 [Ignore] 14,Mar,12 20:27 other posts 
bullshit! but you are good at it!

fact is: if you wear a condom, you protect yourself and your partner! if you don't, you and your partner are playing a high-risk-game!

choose what you want, but if you think an uncut guy is high-risk, just don't fuck with him!!

but i have to tell you, your mind is messed up! **** and sperm is what it is about, cut or uncut does not matter...

go ahead and fuck without condom, you are clipped, no way you could get infected?? go ahead, you will find out!!
By bigone21 [Ignore] 14,Mar,12 20:07 other posts 
sage 488888, produce this medical fact please... i think you just talk bullshit! there is no relatiom from prostate cancer to being clipped, or anything to first or whatever intercourse! you just talk shit i think! i will bend over backwards if you have sound proof! of course!! i'll be on my knees if you show sound scientoligic proof! there is none!

By arend65 [Ignore] 14,Mar,12 19:41 other posts 
Any operation is a risk, and neonatal circumcision results in over 100 deaths in the US alone every year. You wanna risk it?

circumstitions.com/death

By #161872 14,Mar,12 18:55
I was cut. And if I may, my dick is pretty badass. We go back awfully far, despite our rough relationship but I have said many times throughout this site that I wish I would have at least known what my dick was like before, so that I could decide. Unfortunately, hygeine plays a big factor in the decision... But not all of us guys are slobbish, and I think I could have handled cleaning my dick (of all things -- geez) just fine.

By #215515 13,Mar,12 16:30
Honestly a uncut cock is gross and they alawats have a smell to them, my thought is that if it wasn't beneficial for men doctors wouldn't do it obviously there us a reason cleanliness is right at the top!
But some are very hot to look at
By bigone21 [Ignore] 13,Mar,12 19:07 other posts 
the bottles of yellow piss in your pictures are gross i think,
your obese body is gross!

if you think an uncut penis is gross, be consistant and cut out your ass, if washing up is too much trouble!!
By #215515 14,Mar,12 00:44
But the pics of u pissing are better? And the ball rings weird fuck off
By bigone21 [Ignore] 14,Mar,12 14:52 other posts 
thanks!! fuck off to you too!!

By slipper [Ignore] 14,Mar,12 01:22 other posts 
Never in this life-time. I've one son and he is 30 yo and intact. He can always decide what HE wants, whenever HE wants.

By bigone21 [Ignore] 13,Mar,12 18:53 other posts 
there is no reason and no RIGHT to clip a boy! he can decide for himself when he is old enough, if it even has his consideration. he might be just happy with his skin!

an uncut penis is, except for sometimes a medical reason, a perfectly constructed "instrument". and a foreskin is a joy. leave it alone!

in europe, 90% of the boys is NOT clipped, because there just is no need to do so. jews and muslims do it, and sometimes because of a narrow skin it is done... but nine out of ten guys walk around intact.

if the penis was meant te be cut, evolution would have taken care of it!

By #81941 13,Mar,12 07:41
It was so much easier when everyone just got circumcised.
By #6568 13,Mar,12 08:33
Well in 80% of the world "everyone" did'nt "just get circumcised".....

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1   #2   #3   #4  

Show It Off