Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Your best orgasm

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by #206416 [Ignore] 14,Dec,11 19:21
What was the very best orgasm of your life? Mine was when a guy was sucking my dick while his girlfriend rimmed my ass. That was many moons ago, but I still can remember the pleasure of it like it was yesterday.

New Comment       Rating: 1  

Similar topics: 1.Male Multiple Orgasm   2.Orgasm experiences!   3.Black out orgasm   4.best orgasm   5.Your the best masturbaion orgasm  

Comments:
By #535695 16,Mar,19 17:45
My best ever orgasm was fairly recent. A guy came over, we got naked and eventually I sat on his hard cock, taking it up my ass, riding him cowgurl style. I got so turned on riding his cock that I shot a huge load all over his chest. An I still think that I am mostly straight. LOL

By wycowboy [Ignore] 16,Mar,19 10:38 other posts 
Best was after edging for a few hours and then shoving a vibrator in my ass and setting it on my prostate, I've never come so hard or so much since.

By cumonme1 [Ignore] 16,Mar,19 07:28 other posts 
My best was when my wife was fucking my ass with a strap on dildo i didn't think I could cum so much.

By #64328 11,Mar,19 11:49
The very first one definitly stands out. What a revelation that was. Been hooked on that feeling ever since.

By bil47 [Ignore] 08,Mar,19 09:39 other posts 
"Firsts" are always memorable... first masturbation orgasm; first handjob/blowjob/fuck. I don't remember my first "edging" masturbation session, but edging for an hour has always produced stunning orgasms ever since.

By #201155 15,Dec,11 05:15
That would be pretty hard to forget! Lucky you!

By #149864 14,Dec,11 19:57
It's hard to tell after having thousands of orgasms in my life, but I guess the best ones were while masturbating, like when I stole a friend's boxers and sniffed them, feeling that amazing male smell while masturbating.

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off