Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

Orgasm experiences!

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by #231940 [Ignore] 08,May,12 10:01
Ive been experimenting with 'edging' and delayed orgasm recently to see what my body is capable of orgasm wise! I have managed to ejaculate large volumes over a long time... My best to date over 21/2 minutes of orgasm..... 20+ spurts. I'm not convinced that is the best I can experience. Has anyone got tips on amazing orgasms and ways to intensify them! I'd love to hear. Hope people share there stories!

New Comment       Rating: 1  

Similar topics: 1.Male Multiple Orgasm   2.Black out orgasm   3.best orgasm   4.Your the best masturbaion orgasm   5.Public masturbation.  

Comments:
By #463848 10,Apr,20 05:03
What You Should Know About Hyperspermia

Hyperspermia is a condition in which a man produces a larger than normal volume of semen. Semen is the fluid a man ejaculates during orgasm. It contains sperm, along with fluid from the prostate gland.

This condition is the opposite of hypospermia, which is when a man produces less semen than usual.

Hyperspermia is relatively rare. It’s much less common than hypospermia. In one study from India, fewer than 4 percent of men had a high sperm volume.

Having hyperspermia doesn’t negatively affect a man’s health. However, it could reduce his fertility.

The main symptom of hyperspermia is producing a larger than normal amount of fluid during ejaculation.

One study defined this condition as having a semen volume of more than 6.3 milliliters (.21 ounces). Other researchers put it in the range of 6.0 to 6.5 milliliters (.2 to .22 ounces) or higher.

Some men with hyperspermia have a higher sex drive than men without the condition.

By overeight [Ignore] 07,Apr,20 22:44 other posts 
I had heard the pineapple juice before that supposedly also helps taste if you have a swallower. But about the subject I want just once to be given a very nice penis worship lingam massage sometime in the future. I have watched it before online because I found it looking for nude art poses. It looks very enjoyable and relaxing. Just lay back and let things just go hoe they go. However it does look like you must have someone who can feel and knows when you are about to ejaculate. Just wanted to add that to the discussion.

By qhaos [Ignore] 10,May,12 04:10 other posts 
my best orgasm was 3 minutes intense with 12 spurts and dont think i cand do better, i was about to collapse from pleasure! but for my girl was a great white shower!

By Ablaze [Ignore] 09,May,12 20:18 other posts 
Can someone tell me how to increase the amount of the sperm, while cumming ?
By #6568 10,May,12 04:02
You can't increase your 'sperm count' very easily (although there ARE ways) and even if you did it would not be visible because the actual sperms are only a tiny part of a mans ejaculate... Most of the 'semen' is made up of other compounds and secretions which can be incresed and augmented in certain ways. It helps to always be properly hydrated for the three days before ejaculation (many western countries have a high rate of dehydration in their populations at any time)...also LArginine is said to help and also pineaple juice etc. 'Edging' helps considerably, as does a session without ejaculation the day before.

By #218130 08,May,12 15:07
Holy shit! 20 spurts!Lucky you

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off