Recent Posts of member GIFTED14U

By GIFTED14U 09,Nov,23 14:08
I like the way they feel on my shaved cock and balls,and thongs will get me hard from them sliding across my ass and stimulating my .1t2l .

By GIFTED14U 09,Nov,23 14:06
I lick mine right off the head of my dick and milk what I can onto my lips.i usually rub it on my lips like chapstick so I can lick them and taste it later on...

By GIFTED14U 14,Oct,23 22:18
I love having my cock and balls shaved,even my ass at times...I've never ducked a girl that didn't like it and some thanked me after a blow job and they had no pubs in there mouth..shaved cocks look much = and cleaner.URL=/1bkd52j1rwk3pic.html][/URL]

By GIFTED14U 14,Oct,23 22:15
I love having my cock and balls shaved,even my ass at times...I've never ducked a girl that didn't like it and some thanked me after a blow job and they had no pubs in there mouth..shaved cocks look much = and cleaner.

By GIFTED14U 14,Oct,23 22:02
I was 8 0r 9,I was spending the night with my friend and at bedtime he asked why my dick was bigger then his and asked if he could see mine.i pulled down my PJs and he grabbed and looked my coxk over and all the sudden he was sucking me..he made me hard and kept on so I thought it feels good so why not see what it's like.all the sudden at our young age we was in a 69 and sucking each other.we did this for several years without get caught.He moved away and I wanted to suck a cock so I found a way to selfsuck my cock..since then I've never sucked anyone else except myself..the rest is another story..

By GIFTED14U 13,Oct,23 13:59
Oh hell yes,I did when I was younger and I can just lick my head now.wont be long till I'm stretched out enough again and at least be able to suck on my big head again...To me it was a rush and knowing that you can suck your own cock better then someone else makes it even hotter..

By GIFTED14U 02,Jun,23 23:11
Dam id love to suck in your cockhead, after I rub my dick on yours and cum on your cock and balls first.

By GIFTED14U 02,Jun,23 23:06
Dam id love to suck in your cockhead

By GIFTED14U 02,Jun,23 22:58
I like to see cut cocks,I prefer them over u cut but won't turn down the right one on the right person.