Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Tired of ads
on this site?

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

what is the point in men wearing panties?

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by #234840 [Ignore] 16,Oct,12 04:29
So I'm not judging at all but what is the point in men wearing panties they aren't even comfortable. I personally prefer a manly hairy hunky stud. Anyways I just don't understand why a man would emasculate themselves like that but hey like I said I'm not here to judge be you

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.Panties   2.Panties, what's the attraction.   3.wearing panties   4.Caught out in public wearing womens underwear.   5.Guys wearing girly panties  

Comments:
By LGA6969 [Ignore] 09,Nov,23 16:38 other posts 
Most small tiny panties remind me of a cheap hotel…….there is no ballroom

By GIFTED14U [Ignore] 09,Nov,23 14:08 other posts 
I like the way they feel on my shaved cock and balls,and thongs will get me hard from them sliding across my ass and stimulating my .1t2l .

By #463848 12,Dec,22 08:41
Each to his own. You wear what satisfies you and gives you pleasure.
I wouldn't do and I am not excited by seeing them on other males.
There are many ways of presenting a dick using male clothing or none.

By #676980 01,Dec,22 20:56
Well because there are a lot men out that like cross dressing sissy little slut whore that way I am a sissy little cross dressing slut whore bondage bottom faggot

By #161395 19,Oct,12 15:33
I do find that a true womans pantie does squish you and are uncomfortable for a long period of time. I wear them for short periods of play. Crossdressing began with my obsession with breasts. I would wear a bra, then I got silicone breast to fill the bra proerly and have more shape and to touch them and have them touched. The panties came about to "complete the outfit" or look. They are erotic and fun to play with but I do not tyupically wear either bras or panties as all day attire. Ocasionally I will wear by breasts and bra all day if I don't have to go anywhere. If it's chilly I will also wear a dress with breasts/bra and no panties sometimes, but just around the house.
By #140620 17,Apr,13 23:57
you look absolutely gorgeous in bra and panties
By twisted1975 [Ignore] 01,Dec,22 13:46 other posts 
This is my experience also. I started with a bra and eventually got silicone breasts. I moved to panties and other women's clothing to complete the outfit. I do wear them outside if secluded, but otherwise just at home.
By Moench [Ignore] 01,Dec,22 17:17 other posts 
i start with my moms panties and nylons.now i have my own stuff and wearing it 24/7. after 50 years ,i have still fun and buying new lingerie to wear

By #662360 29,Nov,22 03:25
I personally find women’s panties to be very comfortable. I love the soft feel of the thin material snuggling my balls and stretched gently over my hard up cock. And they just look so damn sexy!
By wycowboy [Ignore] 29,Nov,22 10:42 other posts 
That's exactly why I occasionally like to wear them
By PoloFields [Ignore] 29,Nov,22 23:13 other posts 
Thirded

By mikeyd270 [Ignore] 26,Jan,20 11:24 other posts 
You can buy panties made for men. They are comfortable and feel so good. Love wearing my panties. Makes me feel like the fem sub that I am.
By kebmo [Ignore] 04,Sep,20 01:43 other posts 
Manties. They have a pouch for your balls so they don't slip out.
--------------------------------------- added after 3 minutes

This is a pair of them. They also cover your bum better.

By #613564 04,Sep,20 01:34
A woman I dated in college just got excited, and wanted me to try them! Of course I could get into her tiny little things, so she went shopping, and just said "try them!" like she knew!!
Women's underwear are so much softer, and more comfortable, and just all around better, WHEN YOU FIND THE RIGHT ONES, that fit you!!
So many more colors and styles, and even the occasional thong, for her joy!!

By #621517 29,Aug,20 16:35
Women’s tiny panties look so erotic taut over a big hard bulging cock and balls, even more so with a cock poking out. The thin material shows off a cock outline in that sensuous way without revealing all. The light soft material feels so lovely on a hard sensitive penis. Masturbating or being masturbated through thin taut panties feels so good and the cum rises slowly. Watching semen spurt through thin panty cloth is so erotic! Some reasons!

By #552392 27,Jun,18 00:40
When my friend wears panties his thick long cock hangs out ready to be sucked
By #554098 27,Jun,18 23:46
But you haven't posted pics of your friend with you!

By #554098 27,Jun,18 01:06
I totally disagree with you that they are uncomfortable!! Women have so many choices, different fabrics, different styles and cuts, and some are just DELIGHTFUL, even if you have more than average to pack in!!
It was actually a girlfriend that showed me how wonderful these can be!!

By #556372 26,Jun,18 20:56
many reasons,,,i like the way they feel but they have to fit right,,,my Mistress insists her men wear them 24/7,,, many guys want to see me in panties,,many women find them sexy,, BTW,,,emasculation is a state achieved by perception,,,,
to make a man feel less male by taking away his power and confidence,,,if a man is comfortable with himself, then he's not emasculated

By #275407 26,Jun,18 20:52
If you have the body, and it makes you feel good about yourself, then why not wear them.

By bil47 [Ignore] 26,Jun,18 20:14 other posts 
It's mostly a part of the "dominance/submission" thing... like getting aroused by getting a bare-ass spanking. A fair number of men get off on acting feminine, and hence submissive, preferably with a dominant masculine guy involved.

Here's me in panties:

By panties1 [Ignore] 26,Jun,18 19:20 other posts 
Why not if it feels good just do it. have worn panties full time for over 40 yrs.

By knewbi [Ignore] 26,Jun,18 17:37 other posts 
I find then sensual and feel so damn sexy!! Love dropping a guys pants and finding them there.. Makes me even harder!!

By #559347 26,Jun,18 13:23
I love the sexiness of them.

By #512385 21,Mar,18 17:59
i never wear 'panties' at all. i do wear my speedos and my jockstraps. I even have a pink speedo but it's definitely made for men.

I really just got mine because I wanted to find a man who has an underwear fetish and who'd want to suck me off while i wear them but i have yet to run into that honestly.

By Moench [Ignore] 21,Mar,18 17:04 other posts 
nothing more beautiful and soo good feeling to wear girly panties,bra and lingerie if i walk,work in my farm or at night in the bedroom.i doing this for many years now and my wife like to see me in sexy lingerie too.

By #487013 21,Mar,18 11:40
I don’t find it attractive at all, kinda creepy like. Makes me think of buffalo Bill dancing in front of his mirror with his dick tucked in.

By #485312 21,Feb,17 05:13
they look fucking hot and super sexy, why should all the sexy stuff be reserved for women, l think some men rock them, especially the stockings and crotchless undies, so sweet *lix*
By #551082 21,Mar,18 10:10
well hello again !!! My kind of woman !!!

By #534854 27,May,17 18:32
They feel so good

By #519017 27,May,17 18:31
I find women's panties comfortable. They're so soft and light. I like the way they bulge when my cocks up hard.

By #455846 17,May,17 14:54
why not, it S great to have a change

By #516354 17,May,17 06:50
My ex wife/Mistress used to make me wear panties and I found it very humiliating at first,but now I love to wear them.As bi 44 said they look and feel so sexy

By #489480 19,Feb,17 17:43
They look & feel so sexy!!

By #46165 19,Feb,17 17:36
I wear them because i enjoy it, it makes me feel naughty, and Ive got a pretty small dick so they fit kind of nicely.

By #136638 25,Oct,12 14:01
I only wear panties and have for many years now. Got rid of all my mens underwear a long time ago. Mens under is boring, the fabrics are ruff, the styles are boring, and there is very few choices when shopping for them. Womens panties however the fabrics are so amazing, the silks, nylon, satin, all the smooth amazing feeling fabrics, there is a variety of styles, and an endless amount of colors and designs, and every place is filled with bins and racks full of them. I love wearing all styles, but bikini and thong are my favorite and like satin, nylon, spandex, silky or microfiber. Not only is wearing panties comfortable but its also exciting, wearing mens underwear never gave me any type of excitement, they were just there, but panties remind me they are there all through the day. Its amazing how a simple article of clothing can be such a joy to wear. Check out our profile for more about us.
By #528118 19,Feb,17 01:27
I do agree with you on that men underwear are boring so I started wearing the wifes afew years ago now I just love wearing them but I will after by my own sometime

By skinb [Ignore] 19,Apr,13 13:08 other posts 
Some can be pretty comfy and they feel pretty good. They usually wont fit me though because they give me wood, which is why I like them. Don't know why they do, but I go with it

By bigone21 [Ignore] 17,Apr,13 12:30 other posts 
i think it's typical a hetero with a twist/bisexual thing, somekind of roleplay. no gay man i know would dress up in panties. they dress up in leather, which is the other side of the spectrum in roleplay, haha!!

By cupar [Ignore] 17,Apr,13 10:12 other posts 
Its sex, one mans meat another mans poison
By #201155 17,Apr,13 10:18
Absolutely. Personally, I love wearing panties – as long as they fit, and so I make sure that's the only kind I buy!

By #62682 16,Oct,12 23:06
Right size in silk get me really horny, very comfortable too

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off