Recent Posts of member toohey

By toohey 12,Jun,21 02:51
There are gay cruising areas in various places, and indeed one in the Vondelpark near the rosary. Most are 'informal' and condoned as long as there are no problems. There is large gay cruising area at the Oeverlanden near Nieuwe Meer (https://www.google.nl/maps/@52.3365124,4.8231607,17.5z?hl=en&authuser=0). There are signs that designate the area. People have sex openly there. Being straight it is not really for me.

We have two public naturist recreation areas, one in the Amsterdamse Bos (https://www.google.nl/maps/@52.3076171,4.8382419,17.75z?hl=en&authuser=0) and one near Gaasperplas (https://www.google.nl/maps/@52.3069271,4.9930967,19.25z). However, here sexual activity is not tolerated.

Unfortunately tolerance for nudity is decreasing, due to the influence of islamic immigrants.

By toohey 28,Apr,21 03:27
O yes! I can't wait for warmer Spring weather.

By toohey 21,Apr,21 02:58

By toohey 06,Apr,21 04:34
I'm a 3.

By toohey 08,Mar,21 03:32
Yes, I have masturbated in public places. More than once.

By toohey 06,Mar,21 12:17
zero

By toohey 03,Mar,21 03:15
For me outdoor nudity is a mixture of freedom, connection with nature, and an exciting celebration of being alive. The erotic is an integral part of that, so I do enjoy a happy erection. Feeling the warm Sun on my body always feels good, whether I'm quietly reading a book, or vigorously enjoying a deep orgasm.

By toohey 31,Dec,20 18:45

By toohey 30,Dec,20 17:11
Zero, unfortunately.

By toohey 30,Jan,20 01:56
I just found an old video of me cumming:
only registered users can see external links

This was shot (pun intended) on April 23, 2007. That's almost 13 years ago; amazing how the internet remembers. Although the vid is of low quality, I don't mind this record of my functioning manhood at all

By toohey 29,Jan,20 16:08
A few days, depending on stress levels and general health.

By toohey 23,Jan,20 01:45
Lots of outdoor pics on my profile, and even some vids!

By toohey 22,Jan,20 04:37
Full body including face, presenting my happy cock:

O yeah, love that kick!

By toohey 20,Dec,19 10:16
I'm not seeing many full body pics here. Lots of amputees though lol

Full body!

By toohey 18,Dec,19 12:04

By toohey 18,Dec,19 10:35
Impressive!

By toohey 15,Dec,19 11:44
Someone posted a whole series of my pics on newtumbl:
and even a video of me having outdoor fun:
only registered users can see external links.

I think being reposted is part of the fun of having pics online.

By toohey 12,Dec,19 16:38
Once pics are online, they lead a life of their own and may surface many years later. On October 16, 2019, someone unbeknownst to me posted this pic of me:
only registered users can see external links,
which was actually shot more than 13 years before, on a warm June 29, 2006.

Someone apparently harvested quite a collection of my pics, and posted them here:
only registered users can see external links.

By toohey 10,Dec,19 11:38

By toohey 09,Dec,19 01:53
It takes quite a bit of courage, because the consequences are effectively permanent. Once online, your pics will start a life of their own, and may surface years down the road. Don't do this on a horny whim. My advice: masturbate until you cum hard and deep, and only then decide if you want to go ahead with publication.

I decided to do it long ago, and I still feel good about not having to hide myself in some sort of essentially unfounded shame.

By toohey 09,Dec,19 01:40
Yes, I have. Here's an example:

By toohey 07,Dec,19 02:49

By toohey 03,Dec,19 02:50
The great thing about the outdoors is that there is so much of it.

By toohey 07,Nov,19 01:51
Happy with face!

By toohey 24,Oct,19 02:11
Spurting for me, definitely.

By toohey 24,Oct,19 02:07
Elderly people tend to get less sunshine, causing vitamin D deficiency. Your proposal to outlaw gravity makes this worse.

Why? The Sun releases energy by means of nuclear fusion in its core. This requires both extremely high temperature and pressure. And this conditions are met by--you already guessed it-- the gravity of the Sun's immense mass pushing inward. No gravity, no fusion, no sunshine.

BTW, there are other problems involved with the Sun no longer shining. Use your imagination.

By toohey 20,Oct,19 14:35
Air. It is held close to the Earth by gravity. No gravity, no air.

By toohey 04,Oct,19 14:26

By toohey 30,Sep,19 10:41
Full body!

By toohey 30,Sep,19 10:39
All my pics show my face.

By toohey 28,Sep,19 01:31
The sky between the two arcs is a little darker than the rest of the sky. This is called Alexander's Band, after Alexander of Afrodisias who described it around 200 BC.

I think I would not mind living in a place called Afrodisias myself.

By toohey 19,Sep,19 11:46
Aliens may not have a binary sex distinction. Perhaps there are 7 sexes, each pair having difference success-rates for producing offspring. Perhaps 3 or more individuals need to pool their genes to produce offspring, unlike our 2: a creampie gangbang as essential requirement. Perhaps they create new individuals by assembling them according to specifications, requiring no sex at all. Aliens may be very alien....

Given the time needed for interstellar travel (barring highly relativistic speeds, warpdrives, wormholes, and cryogenic hibernation) it seems helpful to have procreative ability: you may not arrive, but your great-grandchildren will.

By toohey 15,Sep,19 07:56
Confidence of its owner.

By toohey 15,Sep,19 07:54
I'm always happy to show my full body, from head to toe. Of course I include my face. Otherwise it would be very hard to recognize me.

By toohey 15,Sep,19 07:49
Some people have difficulty receiving compliments they do not expect. For example, a straight man may need to get used to being complimented by gay men on the suckability of his dick. Some compliments may feel unpleasant: "you look good for someone that old". I can well understand that some people feel uncomfortable. In my view they should simply learn to take any compliment at face value and accept it with good grace.

By toohey 07,Sep,19 13:15
All my pics show face and cock.

By toohey 04,Sep,19 02:26

By toohey 28,Aug,19 05:51
Many things have already been said. I add one little bit:

I'm straight and enjoy being seen naked. In practice that means that most of my viewers will be gay males. That is totally fine. I'm not obsessed with dicks, mine or anyone's. I have zero interest in sex with men. I'm here to show my best erotic nude pics, and it makes me happy if people appreciate them.

By toohey 25,Aug,19 14:13

By toohey 24,Aug,19 15:27
Jerking off for an 'audience' is always exciting and fun. I wish there were more opportunities for it. Of course it's perfectly alright to jerk along

By toohey 24,Aug,19 13:25
Thank you! I love doing them, and it makes me happy that you are enjoying them.

By toohey 24,Aug,19 10:22
No one saw me at this occasion. This is actually a good thing. People in this thread write about the excitement of being seen, and I totally understand , but the reality is that you get into trouble quickly. Say some children arrive around the corner, followed by their parents. Say park rangers on their patrol see you. Say a group of angry muslim immigrant teenagers surrounds you. In all these cases you will be one unhappy camper...

By toohey 24,Aug,19 08:51
If you live in a city, as I do, you can use the park:

By toohey 02,Aug,19 01:40
Most viewed is this gathering of the photoshop brotherhood:

By toohey 31,Jul,19 02:39
Fully naked with face. Yeeha!

By toohey 31,Jul,19 02:36
We have had a heatwave, and it was way too hot in the full Sun. So I found some shade in the forest.

By toohey 27,Jul,19 00:57
Hot day at the lake.

By toohey 24,Jul,19 01:56

Completely naked, with face and erection. Everyone can see I'm a shamelessly happily excited man

By toohey 22,Jul,19 01:16
Most commented is this gathering of the photoshop brotherhood:

By toohey 20,Jul,19 17:38