Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Tight or loose ass, which is better?

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by #78468 [Ignore] 04,Jun,11 17:37
Tight or loose ass, which is better?

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.full body measurements, it will be fun !!!   2.LOOSE PUSSY!   3.my tight ass hole needs cock   4.Tight balls or loose balls?   5.I love cunts, but some have been very loose? What’s loose and what’s normal ?  

Comments:
By #134537 05,Jun,11 19:17
All I can add is that ass was way nicer than pussy when I was still married to a female. Much prefer eating ass to pussy, too.
By spermkiss [Ignore] 06,Jun,11 00:11 other posts 
Gotta agree. I've fucked ass and I've fucked pussy. Ass is better. And I've eaten ass and I've eaten pussy. Again, ass is better.

By #106949 05,Jun,11 16:09
Both have their advantages and disadvantages. Mostly I personally prefer a loose ass so I don't have to ruin it
By WristThick [Ignore] 05,Jun,11 21:21 other posts 
^^I was gonna say what he said, but if I can have a tight, but stretchy ass with awesome muscle control, then that's absolutely perfect!

By spermkiss [Ignore] 05,Jun,11 19:08 other posts 
How about the Goldielocks ass, not too tight, not too loose, but JUST right. I fucked some asses that were so tight I had a hard time getting my dick in and once it was in it was so tight around it that it was uncomfortable. And I fucked some asses that were so loose it was like fucking an open window.

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off