Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Sex With Best Bud

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by #155872 [Ignore] 15,May,11 20:46
Who has ever had sex with a best friend.Im not sure if he went that way . Im good friends with a guy for the past 8 years we get along amazing have a fun times together ,workout a few times a week meet for lunch sometimes. I feel like he is into me but Im not sure he even would consider doing anything like that ,so I dont want to just come out and ask .I dont want to come on to him and freak him out .Im fine with just keeping him as a good friend but it would be so hot to get it on

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Comments:
By pifad [Ignore] 17,May,11 11:35 other posts 
I'd suck your cock too, Tex, if I was anywhere near you.

By pifad [Ignore] 17,May,11 08:43 other posts 
I lost a really close friend through a stupid experience like this. Believe me it's not worth it.

By #131063 16,May,11 15:30
JohnS hits the nail on the head. Too many gAys think that what men are always seeking is to get in the sack with each other. I think what most men crave [up to 63% of males have varied feelings of same-gender-affection) is a a level of intimacy with one another that doesn't always involve sex. Of course, these precepts are often lost on the gAy world. I found it interesting that leahcim pinned you into a gAy identity, jack4u, as you never even hinted at such an idea...and also interesting that others advocated using subterfuge to get at some understanding of your friend. With 8 years between you - a solid foundation - the last thing you want to do is inject dishonesty or questionable tactics into the mix. There are plenty of ways to ramp up your interaction. Have you ever heard of the K-Rush technique? Google it, just as spelled here. Also, you might want to explore the entire g0ys dot org website. G0ys is spelled g-zero-y-s. Therein you will discover how to maintain the level of honesty, trust and respect with your buddy/buddies which is so vital to maintaining a good brotherhood. (not 'sisterhood', if you get my drift...) Please make no inferences as to myself regarding my 'nickname' here; The account was set up far before my deeper involvement with g0ys and I just don't comment often enough yet to warrant an account change.

By #107983 16,May,11 11:47
I can only give a bit of advice. I had a similar mate when i was working,,, we got on really well.There was always that "certain something" between us but neither would say anything. And to be honest i have always regretted not asking him if we could take things in a different freindship. I am more than sure if he didnt we would still be good mates. You can only go on how well you know someone and what you think there reaction would be.If you dont ask you will never knoow..... he might be pondering the same thing to ask you!!!

By mikeyd270 [Ignore] 16,May,11 00:33 other posts 
1xSpurt has given some excellent advice. I would be cautious though. Do not let sex ruin a really good freindship. I personally do not think it is worth it. True friends are hard to find. Like 1XSpurt said go about it indirectly if you want and see what his reaction is.

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off