Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Masturbation In Mens Dept At Mall.......comments please

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by #127522 [Ignore] 10,Mar,11 15:06
I was at the mall today, got horny, I was in a Sears store, in the mens dept.I decided to go into the dressing rooms and took all my cloths off and started to jack off watching my self in the full length merrior,I was getting hornyer buy the minl.I pulled the curtin open the looked around and walked out,what a rush!! i went back to my dressing booth but did not close the curtin all the way, shortly after some walked buy to go to another fitting rm.I know he got a look, but did not say any thing. right after that i shot my cum all over the merrior in my booth.I then got dressed and left leaveing my cum on the merrior. who knows, maybe a cock boy will use this fitting room next .he will have some cum to play with.

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.have you ever met someone from here? here's my story!   2.watching other mens dick   3.Females on the mens site   4.Erotic Mens Underware - Post a pic in your favorite pair   5.UK straight guy wants gay mens opinions  

Comments:
By #496814 04,Feb,17 07:59
Wow, how nice of you for the next customer or girl or guy cleaning it up! Rather selfish of you.

I can understand jerking off in public adds to the rush, but please dont leave your cum where it doesn't belong making it someone elses problem.

By #412225 03,Feb,17 20:57
that was hot, i have done the same thing at a k mart that was closing, got some lingerie and went to the dressing room and jacked off
By bella! [Ignore] 03,Feb,17 21:18 other posts 
Kmart lingerie does it for you?

By bi1953 [Ignore] 15,Aug,15 23:12 other posts 
I've done this many times and still do it. Only once did I hook up with another cock sucker but I still love jacking off in men's fitting rooms.

By #220845 11,Apr,15 00:05
Yeah I used to do that
By #485312 15,Aug,15 23:04
why did you stop??? bloody online shopping will be the ruination of the world lol, *lix*

By #64328 11,Mar,11 11:40
I agree ...Jacking off in different places is a real big turn on for me too

By spermkiss [Ignore] 10,Mar,11 15:28 other posts 
I know the feeling. Jacking off in a public or semi-public place can really be a rush.

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off