Using Just Your Hands!

Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

PANTY WEARING MEN?

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #2

Pages:  #1   #2  

Started by #15277 [Ignore] 22,Jun,09 23:16
How many men have ever tried on or worn your wife's or girfriend's panties?

New Comment       Rating: 1  

Comments:
By drew [Ignore] 12,Sep,15 00:22 other posts 
[deleted image]

love wearing panties
By #485312 09,Dec,15 03:40
very pretty *lix*

By #62682 09,Dec,15 00:22
Love wearing silk or thin cotton panties, feel so much softer and smooth than men's. Nothing wrong with it at all.

By #497957 09,Nov,15 03:20

By #489480 05,Nov,15 14:26
I love wearing panties. They make me feel soooo sexy!

By spermkiss [Ignore] 30,Oct,15 12:53 other posts 
Major turn off. If a guy dropped his pants and I saw he was wearing lady's underpants that would be an immediate deal killer.

For some reason, straight men seem to like doing this more than gay men.
By #420420 30,Oct,15 23:03
I'm mostly straight, and I DON'T wear her underthings, but a few have shown me how many AMAZING, comfortable, soft, sensual options that women have, and I think a lot of men like wearing some 'women's' panties because they are so soft, and they have so many sensual fabrics and styles! I have my own, and they feel AMAZING!!
spermkiss, we have chatted, a few times, and I think you might find something fun, soft, sensual, to enhance your joy with your partner!! Girls have NICE, SOFT, SEXY clothes!! Don't just dismiss them because they are 'pink' or 'girlie'!!
By spermkiss [Ignore] 01,Nov,15 11:19 other posts 
To address first the issue of us having communicated in the past, your name seems familiar, but I cannot quite place you. Could you please refresh my memory? You wouldn't, by any chance be the man who lives or had lived in Hong Kong?

Now, to address the underpants issue. I like sexy underpants (and sexy swimwear) on men. I like them a LOT. But they've got to be MEN'S clothing. There once was a member here on SYD who had a huge wardrobe of sexy underpants which he was kind enough to model in photos he posted. His name was jumpramp and I called him the Underpants King. Alas, he's gone.

But as I said before, men wearing women's clothing, be it undergarments or outerwear, for me is a Major Turn Off.

And also as I said before, it's mostly straight men who do this. You are a prime example, as you describe yourself as "mostly straight". Gay men rarely do. About fifteen or twenty years ago our newspaper here ran a lengthy article on this very topic. There are (or were) stores that specialize in selling sexy ladies' undergarments to straight men.

By #476211 12,Sep,15 00:33
Love wearing them started when I was young my cousin and i would put on our mom's silk panties and jerk each other's cocks still enjoy wearing them today

By botanic [Ignore] 11,Sep,15 18:47 other posts 
most certainly

By #220845 11,Sep,15 14:27
Who hasnt

By #206678 11,Sep,15 14:02
I love wearing white lace panties

By #497509 10,Sep,15 19:20
Some time I love wearing my wife panty , it made look more aroused.

By #485312 05,May,15 10:15
took me till after my ex left to work out why the stitching in my knickers was always busted...*lix*

By #124456 18,Jan,15 18:31
I LOVEEEE WEARING PANTIES!!!

By #455846 17,Jan,15 11:44
i certainly have worn a few girlfriends panties ...theyre a bit tight

By #40333 17,Jan,15 06:16
I wear panties a lot. I love jacking off on them and continue to wear them so I feel my wet cum on my Cock and balls for awhile.

By #48976 23,Mar,11 10:58
been wearing them for 27 years and it's all i wear now

By #88663 17,Mar,11 10:18
You look great in your panties ttttt!

By #88663 17,Mar,11 09:10
I love wearing panties my wifes and my own! I've been wearing them for 20 years now!it all started when I was at my GF apt while she was working, I went to her panties draw and started trying them on. I had a pair of pantyhose on and was admiring myself in the mirror when she walked in on me! I turned beat red she smiled walked over to me and started rubbing my cock through the pantyhose it was amazing when I came! After that she made me wear panties or pantyhose when we went out....

By #102374 15,Mar,11 14:14
Yes, I love the seamless boy shorts. I have my own and love wearing them because they feel fantastic.

By #6437 15,Mar,11 13:46
I have my own and wear them 24-7. wife approves and we go shoping together for my panties

By #1995 05,Aug,09 06:01
I wear my wife's occasionally simply because she now refuses to wear her old sexy ones. She lost all interest in sex so I now "borrow" hers, some of witch are over 20yrs old. Same with the stockings and sexy tights I used to buy her. Many of which she never wore, saying "why do I have to dress up for sex"!! WOMEN!!
By #43515 15,Mar,11 13:36
Your not the only one. Great comment

By #136638 15,Mar,11 12:32
I am a married male that enjoys wearing panties. My wife knows, understands and enjoys that I like wearing panties. We both enjoy pleasuring ourselves using panties and often will look at pictures of others wearing panties both men, woman and other couples wearing panties. Satin panties are our favorite type of panties. We often go shopping together for new panties and enjoy the look on the check out girls as they see two different sizes. Its nice to see so many other men into wearing panties, there are lots more of us out there, and there are also lots more couples that enjoy wearing together, and my wife has talked to several woman about how they would feel about there boyfriend or husband wearing panties and most would be totally fine with it and most are very curious to see a guy wearing panties. Nice to see woman are opening up more and more, thanks to my wife she talks to lots of other woman about it and I think that seems to help them be more comfortable with it. Check out our profile for more about us.

By #1501 23,Jul,09 19:55
Gotta say it never appealed to me... but whatever turns you on!

By #18528 21,Jul,09 19:43
i have my own panties, hose, suspenders, etc. and it is awesome! my gf hates for me to put on hers because she says i look better in them HA

By Kim_CD [Ignore] 14,Jul,09 01:25 other posts 
i love sexy lingerie wife lets me all the time and helps me dressing up like a girl all for fun

By #15574 01,Jul,09 19:05
I have and love it and she does too. I like to cum in them

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1   #2  

Show It Off