Using Social Sites!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Short but fat penis...

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by #97907 [Ignore] 13,Feb,11 11:46
what are the honest opinions of a short but fat dick? I feel inadequate with my 5.5 length but my 6 inch girth.

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.Which shape of the penis do you like best?   2.please rate my penis...just want to know..   3.short cock, tight nuts   4.SHORT STORIES   5.Multiorgasmic when you still didn't cum, anyone remember?  

Comments:
By NakedAtoms [Ignore] 14,Sep,23 15:50 other posts 
[deleted image]
By german_guy [Ignore] 19,Sep,23 14:00 other posts 
looks like u got it made fellow
By tb1 [Ignore] 06,Oct,23 14:22 other posts 
He sure does

By TheWife+Hubby [Ignore] 06,Oct,23 09:15 other posts 
How about giving Admin some support 🤷‍♀️.

👉 /blogs/55554.html 👈

By nekekal [Ignore] 19,Sep,23 13:50 other posts 
Fat is the best shape for fucking women. A cunt only has sensitive nerve endings for the first couple of inches, and those nerve endings like to be stretched out. So a fat cock is the best for fucking women. A long one hits their cervix and causes pain.

By asianboy [Ignore] 14,Sep,23 08:56 other posts 
I´m chode dick to, 6inch long X 7inch girth

By #682523 28,Aug,23 14:33
More chodes = more fun

By PSerect [Ignore] 28,Aug,23 14:31 other posts 
Girth is what its all about. I'd much rather play with a short fat cock than a long thin one

By #46165 14,Feb,11 17:05
Perfect size! 5.5 isnt short
By slipper [Ignore] 20,Feb,11 15:06 other posts 
It's only "short" on the Internet... NOT in real life!

By slipper [Ignore] 20,Feb,11 15:05 other posts 
Many women tell me that's their preferred "build."

By #6568 13,Feb,11 12:05
Well 'short and thick' is MUCH better to women than long and thin and women with experience well know it! And, 6" girth is a nice size for many women. If you have a thick shaft then you can use it to 'lever' and churn the womans opening and also to kind of 'nudge' their clit when you are fully inserted,...many if not all women seem (in my experience) to get highly excited by this and to come soon after.....

.....Many men put their attention in the head of their penis and thrust in and out to please themselves,...but, if you put your mind in the thick base and think about the womans clit you will please the woman.

As regards length;...it's not so important to a woman as only the first 3 inches or so of her vagina has nerve endings that can feel pleasure,.....admittedly, a large penis gives her a 'filled' feeling but a thick one goes a long way towards ideal for many women.

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off