Using Social Sites!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

any one raped while under age

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by #113355 [Ignore] 09,Nov,10 22:57
my first time when i was six as being a boy i did not no what to do . the girl across the street was 12 use to make me come over a take my clothes off and get on top of her and she would give me BJ i didnt no what i was doing i was going to tell but she told me she was going to beat me up . that went on 4 about a year then my uncle started on me and a few teen boys and i didnt understand what the hell is going on now i 25 and confused i am very discreet have gf but looks and been with men on the low .Have anyone been threw the some hit me up

New Comment       Rating: 0