Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Tired of ads
on this site?

silicon or natural?

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by #22632 [Ignore] 17,Oct,10 12:55
I have haevy hangers and don't like that much hanging tits, so I was checking out on a silicon implant. my hubby is against it, he believs hangers look better, by personal like it better "standing". What is your opinion on natural or silicon?

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.Natural, Hairy, Trimmed or Shaved   2.Natural/Hairy/Bushy/Ungroomed Penises!   3.Tits, natural or man made?   4.natural or silicon plated breast??   5.Shaved or natural  

Comments:
By sailor [Ignore] 27,Feb,11 02:31 other posts 
It's up to you, it's your body, and yours only.
Youlook good the way you are and------ keep it smooth.. LOOKS GREAT

By #104466 26,Feb,11 15:29
I say natural all the way. Fakes dont look real or feel real

By #5532 18,Oct,10 18:25
You could simply get a bit of a tuck, or as my girlfriends say, get them 're-perked'
By slipper [Ignore] 18,Oct,10 21:59 other posts 
Would probably be much better, imho.

By slipper [Ignore] 18,Oct,10 01:09 other posts 
NATURAL all the way for me! "Silly-cones" are not my thing. The only ones that look good are small ones inserted via the armpit in otherwise pretty much breastless women... and ladyboys.

By #7976 17,Oct,10 20:41
DO NOT FUCK WITH YOUR TITS!!!!!

Fake boobs are absolutely the worst looking things on earth. I would rather be with a woman who has no tits or heavy hangers or anything in between than a woman who has implants.

If you need them for medical reasons, OK. But that is the absolutely only reason for a woman to disfigure herself with silicon.

Keep what you have and put changing your beauty by butchering your breasts.

By #70814 17,Oct,10 14:55
Keep them NATURAL!!!!!!!!!!!

By botanic [Ignore] 17,Oct,10 14:24 other posts 
agreed .. natyral is ALWAYS better .. hanging swinging tits are a real turn on .

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off