on this site?

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Ever been turned-on......

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by #33861 [Ignore] 24,Jul,10 10:18
...simply by someone's personality? It used to be all about the looks but as I got older, I find a sweet, kind and funny personality to override appearances and be a huge turn-on. Am I alone on this?

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.turned on by your own pics   2.When you turned 18?   3.Turned on by your own pic???   4.Who else feels this way   5.SPANKING.  

Comments:
By hipster [Ignore] 03,Aug,10 16:45 other posts 
Sometimes you can find both...

By pifad [Ignore] 29,Jul,10 11:34 other posts 
Absolutely agree

By #5532 27,Jul,10 09:12
Yes, I have been 'turned on' by personality. The best sex comes from the mind.
By #6568 27,Jul,10 09:55
You are so, so right about that!

......As I have got older I have become much more choosy about more or less everything in my life and will often settle for nothing rather than make allowances for less than optimum choices. I had thought that there was no woman who could move my mind and emotions along with my loins......

....But in the last few months I have met two women who I find VERY attractive,...neither is exactly an 'oil painting' but they are both extremely attractive and arousing to be with. One has a short, wide body which she is ashamed of, however, she has a wonderful open and sweet face that reflects her personality. I was originally attracted by her small strong hands and learned that she is a restoration carver at a famous and historic London building. She has a wide-ranging mind and is very skilled so our conversations are always interesting and lively..... I would love to pleasure every inch of her body and i'm working on it!

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off