She'll Beg You For More!

Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

Tired of ads
on this site?

Toys for my wife

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by #72714 [Ignore] 21,May,10 23:08
We are going toy shopping. My wife is a tad shy and we have a couple toys, realistic dildo and vibrating dildo. Any and all suggestions welcomed and pics if you got em.... Thanks

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.China's wife vaginal need semen   2.Best sex toy to buy my wife?   3.Do you like sex toys?   4.do you spycam you partner   5.My wife just found my bag of ‘other’ toys  

Comments:
By kre8tor69 [Ignore] 23,Sep,13 21:18 other posts 
If you are trying to keep her all to yourself then spend the extra money and buy her a Sybian. Had the wonderful experience of being loaned one for a summer. The wife and any one else that would try it out would be difficult to get off the machine. It works best for women. The cock moves in way a real cock just can not. It also vibrate at an adjustable rate. Easy to you with a remote cable control for her or you to use. It never stops and will keep her occupied for hours. Just do not expect her to be able to do you afterwards. She will be very spent for some time. It makes for a very happy lady. If she will use it many times a week you will be able to get anything else you want from her. It is pricey but well built and will last a very long time. Guys have tried it in their ass but it just does not do the same thing. They make an amazing tool your you to. Again pricey but worth it. Go for it!

By slipper [Ignore] 24,May,10 15:10 other posts 
Here's my recommendation! Use and abuse it!

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off