Discover your full Abilities!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

do you spycam you partner

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by chubbyloves [Ignore] 31,May,20 21:18  other posts
I always wanted to watch my wife play with herself. She is to shy but I have been watching her for years. We both have a draw full of toys. I make sure her batteries are up for the challenge. Due to medical reasons we do nothing any more but it don't stop her from playing with herself. Some times she uses 3 toys at the same time 1 ass, 1 hole and handheld on her clit. Watching one of her sessions, gets me hard as a rock.

New Comment       Rating: 0