Using Just Your Hands!

Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

Tired of ads
on this site?

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Circle jerking? Straight or Gay? And Why do you think that?

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by #75551 [Ignore] 16,May,10 01:09
Circle jerking? Straight or Gay? And Why do you think that?

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.Casual circle jerk with straight friend?   2.circle jerk   3.Circle Jerk   4.circle-jerking to music   5.Jerking  

Comments:
By spermkiss [Ignore] 14,Jan,13 11:21 other posts 
It's neither straight nor gay. It's just guy. It almost goes without saying, but all guys like to play with their dicks. A man's dick is his favorite toy. And all guys, gay and straight, like to watch other guys play with their dicks. Guys especially like to watch other men reach a climax and ejaculate.
By #341955 14,Jan,13 15:15
Agreed!
By spermkiss [Ignore] 14,Jan,13 15:27 other posts 
It's really unfortunate that participating in a circle jerk is so often looked upon as an adolescent activity, when in reality men of all ages can have a good time jacking off with their buddies.

By gradurgaur [Ignore] 08,Jul,10 09:01 other posts 
I thing it wil be great fun...

By #6568 08,Jul,10 05:53
I've never done it an dit does not especially interest me, but I do know people who did this when they were youngsters and it seems to be quite common for young men to do together so I would say it's more or less 'normal' for straight men to sometimes indulge as a casual thing........

........Probably the latently 'gay' guys in the group find it more interesting than the straight ones, but I could be wrong....

By #33070 08,Jul,10 02:34
I think it could be lots of fun

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off