Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Whats the farthest you ever shot your load

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by #72247 [Ignore] 01,May,10 08:48
Mine would be about 4 feet i was really built up

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.biggest load   2.Biggest Load   3.What is the kinkiest place you have shot your load?   4.FAVORITE CUM COCKTAILS AND DRINKS   5.Spontaneous Orgasm From Sucking  

Comments:
By #269759 11,Jun,12 22:54
In my 20s i could consistently hit my chin and neck while laying down and jerking. Now, near 50, i can spray my chest once in a while, but mostly just soak my belly.

By boc [Ignore] 11,Jun,12 21:45 other posts 
When I was younger I use to shoot about 4 feet consistently. Right now I am lucky if I hit half that.

By #220845 09,Jun,12 16:54
When I was younger to the head board and across my face.

By #6568 02,Jun,10 11:42
When I was a kid I used to lie in bed with my head resting against the back of the bed and I used to regularly have the problem of shooting over my head and marking the wallpaper behind the bed. It got difficult to hide the marks in the end as I could not avoid being in the same exact position to cum. Thinking back I feel that the family did suspect but I don't think they believed that I could have that kind of range! I made up a story that the wall was being marked by my hanging things from the picture rail.....

.....Now I still have pretty good range and force,...enough to make cumshot pix very hard to capture as I just shoot out of the pic

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off