Using Just Your Hands!

Tired of ads
on this site?

cumming while soft

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by #57048 [Ignore] 11,Mar,10 10:16
I have done this a few times anyone else? And how's my cock

New Comment       Rating: 1  

Similar topics: 1.Just wondering, who else can cum while soft?   2.Soft/Flaccid Dick   3.Cumming without being hard?   4.Older cock   5.r u over 7" answer this  

Comments:
By #468924 22,Sep,14 01:57
I've done it lots when i was hi on drugs
By #64328 21,Oct,14 16:10
That sometimes can do it

By #143536 10,Oct,14 09:27
I've done this once before. I was eating a girl's pussy and was super hard. Towards the end of eating her out I went soft. Started jerking to get a little harder to fuck her and ended up busting one. Hurried up and put it in her mouth (swallowing was her favorite part).

By #64328 23,Sep,14 11:02
I would think most guys have at sometime in there lives. Usually by my third orgasm it wont be hard or semi erect but I can still cum again. Feels great too
By jocstfr [Ignore] 24,Sep,14 13:30 other posts 
That was a first for me and it has not happened again. I regularly ooze precum when soft but never a full orgasm with white cum spewing out like that. It was pretty intense!

By jocstfr [Ignore] 22,Sep,14 13:10 other posts 
Yes this happened to me while at a nude beach. I was sitting on a blanket watching the naked bodies walk by me enjoying both the sun and the views. I did not have an erection, but all of a sudden I got that familiar tingling sensation in my penis as it started to spasm and spew cum all over. I never touched it and never did get hard. It was completely uncontrollable, and made somewhat of an unexpected mess. It was weird because unlike when you have to pee I had no control and could not hold it in.

By #446346 18,Sep,14 13:56
If I exercise my perianal muscle really hard I can get cum to drool out of me when I'm soft. Right after that I start feeling like I have to pee urgently, feels like I'm about to burst. I pee, it is slow to start and then I look into the toilet and see that cum has mixed with pee.
It used to freak me out when I was about 16.
I can still make it happen.

By #64328 16,Sep,14 13:40
Yes....I think it feels even more intense sometime

By slipper [Ignore] 12,Mar,10 14:11 other posts 
YES, definitely a different experience for me. And, so is various stages of erection. I love them ALL.

Here is a soft cum; it always oozes instead of shooting...

By sailor [Ignore] 11,Mar,10 10:43 other posts 
I forgot also. That 's a nice Irish dick. Haapy St Pat's

By sailor [Ignore] 11,Mar,10 10:42 other posts 
I do it now. All the time. A little different. BUt almost more sensational. I had some surgery, no more cum. Wife likes that a lot, no mess. /still hoping to get my woodie back.

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off