Using Social Sites!

Tired of ads
on this site?

You like my dick?

Discussion Forum on Show It Off   [Rate My Dick section]

Started by Imcade [Ignore] 07,Feb,23 19:51  other posts

What will you do with it?

New Comment       Rating: 2  

Similar topics: 1.let's vote about "longdick" out or in??   2.do i have a small dick average dick or big dick just curious?   3.Father and son - silimar dick?   4.first time getting my dick stroked and sucked by a guy   5.lunch time  

Comments:
By Suku4evah [Ignore] 16,Feb,23 09:06 other posts 
I’d be deepthroating on your cock and balls at the SAME TIME, using my mouth, lips and tongue ONLY; never my hands on your cock ! I’d be using my fingers on other areas of your body - either playing with your nipples, feeling your bum or stroking your legs.
And when the time came for you to shoot your load, I'd let it hit my tonsils and I’d swallow the lot !
Here’s hoping you’re not far from where I live in the U.K.,so I can put it into practice and you can star on my page !

By Pibo2020 [Ignore] 08,Feb,23 09:25 other posts 
lick your balls and make you ask for more till you cum and lick up all your load, then passionately kiss you

By #634216 08,Feb,23 07:37
I love your cock! I would start at those fat quivering balls . Licking and sucking them till your moaning! Then I would start my journey up your throbbing shaft tongue swirling around . When I reach your fat knob I will engulf it into my hot steamy wet mouth. Bathe it in my hot saliva then i would proceed to make hot wet oral mansex on your gorgeous cock until you spurt your yummy man juice into my mouth!

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off