Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Inseminational thoughts

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by Nerdydick1138 [Ignore] 02,Feb,23 09:43  other posts
I have this MASSIVE fantasy of finding random males online (via creigslist, doublelist, etc) who are willing to allow me to masturbate them specifically for their sperm (provided they have a good sperm count I would test them on prior to actually giving a donation) and give a clean sample (meaning staralizing the glans of the penis and ensuring the penis dose not touch the collection cup). To then find random females the same way, that would accept a at home insemination of said males sperm into her vaginal canal using either a tubed syringe or old fashioned turkey baster to be able to get the sperm filled semen right onto her cervix.

I would film each participants genitals only as if it was like a doctor exam, and then masturbate myself in front of both the male after I have him ejaculate, and the female after I inseminate her with the sperm.

Is it just me, or dose anyone else find this hot to think about???

New Comment       Rating: 1