Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

How small is too small?

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by Rusty1963 [Ignore] 10,Dec,22 11:38  other posts
Hello all! Just kind of wondering where the line is between big enough and too small?

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.under 35yrs old with small penises or likes small penise....   2.Small Penis Wannabes??   3.Small boyfriend?   4.Do small or short guys have small dicks ?   5.Are some asses naturally so tight that it's impossible to have fun ass fucking?  

Comments:
By Alwaysnude [Ignore] 19,Dec,22 10:32 other posts 
Is it to small? [deleted image]

By Alwaysnude [Ignore] 11,Dec,22 10:37 other posts 
Is this to small [deleted image]
--------------------------------------- added after 37 hours

[deleted image]
--------------------------------------- added after 95 hours

[deleted image]
By MilaBoobs [Ignore] 11,Dec,22 10:42 other posts 
for me far too small yes, sorry
By Alwaysnude [Ignore] 11,Dec,22 10:47 other posts 
Thank you for being honest I am small
By Alwaysnude [Ignore] 17,Dec,22 09:31 other posts 
Have you ever tried a tiby penis before?
By Jere [Ignore] 18,Dec,22 04:27 other posts 
Your hard cock is goog looking, it is not too small, I like it.

By Tookinky [Ignore] 17,Dec,22 19:56 other posts 
Living in Europe I'll use the metric system and I think under 10cm it's small and under 7cm it's too small. At least in my mind. So the critical length is 10cm

By Richie [Ignore] 17,Dec,22 14:27 other posts 
Mine

By #463848 17,Dec,22 09:56
Some cocks that are soft small can become 3-5 ins when erect and it is nice to feel them growing

By jimbo111949 [Ignore] 15,Dec,22 20:54 other posts 

By CAT [Ignore] 15,Dec,22 11:48 other posts 
There is no line. Size is not important. It's what he can do with it that counts. I've never had a lover I couldn't have fun because of his size.😈

By bil47 [Ignore] 15,Dec,22 10:51 other posts 
Depends on the type of sex you and your partner(s) are into. If just oral, small-ish might be more desirable than large. If fucking (gay or straight), then not ideal. Handjobs somewhere in between.

By galaxy123 [Ignore] 15,Dec,22 05:52 other posts 
I think it depends on how much you grow. For example mine is small when soft, about 2" - 2.5" but grows to 6.25" when erect. So first impressions of mine are not always good. I was teased a lot when young as I developed late and it was particularly small compared to others my age. Even when older and when some women saw mine for the first time soft they commented that it was rather small, but once hard their comments were more positive.
My parents and family were naturists and I still go to naturist beaches and there you see all shapes and sizes. Those men who have naturally bigger flaccid penises are fortunate but I am sure some of those with smaller ones are growers but generally you don't get to show that on the beach.
As an example here is mine both soft and hard.

2.5" in this pic (including foreskin overhang)

6.25" in this pic, foreskin retracted.

By Moench [Ignore] 11,Dec,22 16:58 other posts 
i think this is small too

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off