Using Social Sites!

Tired of ads
on this site?

STRAIGHT COCK SUCKERS

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #2

Pages:  #1   #2  

Started by Tobes [Ignore] 08,Mar,10 21:08  other posts
Ok. I wanna hear from guys who are straight but still get turned on by all the cocks and still want to discover sucking a cock!

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Comments:
By spermkiss [Ignore] 09,Mar,10 12:44 other posts 
I'm not straight, but I've been with lots of straight men over the years and believe me there are lots of guys who identify as straight but like to suck cock. As a gay cocksucker I know why I like it, but it's hard for me to wrap my head around why a straight man does. But a lot of straight men do.
By #36348 10,Jun,10 18:43
Exactly, SK! Please see my comments below where Jeg and rosty have posted. I don't totally understand as I've never contemplated having anything to do with a vagina, but I still do understand on some level. It's all very interesting.
By #23212 11,Jun,10 02:05
Thanks for your interesting post/short story below--sounded like fun for both.
Perhaps you could "contemplate" (you don't have to actually do it ), the joys of licking delicious cum off a very smooth, beautiful pussy, as compared to the rough, well-cooked toast slice in your photos.

By #76394 26,May,10 15:00
I think of myself as "staight" but get really turned on by looking at all these cock pics too. Especialy the cum shots. I have even masturbated to the pics on this site. (Both female and male pics) After reading these comments it nice to know I'm not alone. I have never been with a guy but I have fantacised about it. So I suppose that means I am "bi-curious"
By spermkiss [Ignore] 03,Jun,10 23:58 other posts 
All men, gay or straight, like to look at other men's dicks. It's a guy thing.

By #70550 29,May,10 14:05
Me and my best friend sometimes get together and play with each other and suck each others dicks, but we both have girlfriends and we just enjoying ourselves while we are young. I dont see myself as gay... Just having fun

By #1501 27,May,10 15:06
If you define "straight" as not attracted to the idea of co-habiting with a man, then I think there will be a lot of straight men (and many married straight men) who would not say no to sucking a cock, being sucked or even engaging in anal sex. Dividing lines of sexual orientation is becoming more and more blurred.

By #39904 09,Mar,10 22:51
Not trying to be a smart-ass, here, but have an honest question....can you still actually BE straight and still suck cock? I thought that, by definition, if you are a guy who gives oral sex to other guys you were Bi or Gay and that Straight meant that you were only in to women.
By spermkiss [Ignore] 10,Mar,10 02:00 other posts 
Sucking another man's dick does not make a man bi or gay. Really enjoying sucking does not make a man bi or gay. As I said in my post above, as a gay man it's hard for me to wrap my head around this, but I've known several men who identify as straight and live their lives as straight, but nevertheless enjoyed sucking me off. See also Tobes' comments below.
By spermkiss [Ignore] 10,Mar,10 12:25 other posts 
See also the Forum subject "Not into guys, but into guy parts". You'll find dozens of comments from guys who identify as straight and have no interest in having a romantic relationship with another man, but have an interest in penises.
By #23212 25,May,10 04:24
I believe also there are lots of us just as you have defined here--love playing with men's parts, but not a 'romantic interest' at all--sometimes called 'bi-curious'. Perhaps you'd find it easier, as a gay man, or as a straight, if you don't go 'wrapping your head' around it (ouch!), and just approach dick sucking 'straight' on.

By Tobes [Ignore] 10,Mar,10 01:15 other posts 
Another point - Anyone ever heard of the Kinsey Scale?

By Tobes [Ignore] 10,Mar,10 01:12 other posts 
lovesumcock - It is a difficult question to answer. I would love to suck a cock and maybe even anal sex with a guy but I would never want a full relationship with a guy. But with women, sex is something that just comes with the package when you start a relationship. So what does that make me?

By #46787 09,Mar,10 20:01
It's interesting. when I'm excited seeing/thinking about some cocks, I do barely consider trying it some day, but when I cum this desire vanishes completely.

By slipper [Ignore] 09,Mar,10 14:37 other posts 
Check out the thread about/by guys who are into "guy parts" but not guys. All sorts of sexual variation exists.

By #22198 09,Mar,10 00:06
That's me.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1   #2  

Show It Off