Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Favorite Position

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by Bottimmy [Ignore] 10,Aug,22 18:18  other posts
Favorite Position. Being a bottom I like being on my back with my feet pushed back by my ears so I can kiss and watch as my ass is being pounded. What do other bottoms and tops prefer? Let me know if you are bottom or top.

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.What kind of sex is your favorite?   2.What's your Favorite Position   3.sex position   4.Favorite Positions   5.Favorite position?  

Comments:
By #275407 14,Aug,22 02:42
Depends, with the irs, I like getting fucked, with the government, I like to get pissed on, playing baseball I like two positions, catching and pitching.

By #662360 14,Aug,22 02:37
Depends whom I’m with. If it’s her I like to be bottom with her riding my rod from in top. Like watching her tits swing when she does that.

By cumcouplessa [Ignore] 13,Aug,22 21:55 other posts 
Hubby here. Favourite position for me is to be on my back, 69 with wifey whilst a guy fucks her doggy style. I get to eat pussy AND lick/suck the guys cock and balls as he slides in and out of her. Best is when he cums, and their juices combine and drip down onto my tongue.

By J2Ybarra [Ignore] 12,Aug,22 18:38 other posts 
69...I like to suck a dick while playing with the balls or hole...especially yours!!!

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off