Using Social Sites!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Tired of ads
on this site?

cum video's

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by cumcouplessa [Ignore] 13,Jun,21 22:14  other posts
Question for Admin. We enjoy watching cum video's together, but for some reason can no longer watch the one's saved to our favourites. Comes up with an error code http error 500. Could it be some setting we have wrong? Started a few weeks back.

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.Me squirting on video   2.Video   3.80 MPH…what does it mean???!!   4.Upload video!   5.Using an iPhone, how do I post a video (please read details)?  

Comments:
By bella! [Ignore] 13,Jun,21 23:36 other posts 
It's a "crapshoot" whether admin would see your concern posted in the forum. Were you aware that you could message admin directly?
By cumcouplessa [Ignore] 15,Jun,21 23:14 other posts 
We did try. Message didn't go through 🤷‍♂️
By bella! [Ignore] 16,Jun,21 00:45 other posts 
You messaged admin directly and your message didn't go through? With regard to messaging admin, it's no different than messaging any other member...try it again.

By admin [Ignore] 13,Jun,21 23:47 other posts 
Post a link to the video you can't see. I checked couple of videos from your favorites but fail to see any problems with them.
By DeepThroatThis [Ignore] 14,Jun,21 15:53 other posts 
I'm kind of having the same issue. Most members can open my videos but then some say they can't when I send to them on a PM. I thought it was a setting thing but not sure.
By cumcouplessa [Ignore] 15,Jun,21 23:15 other posts 
Not sure how to post a link but none of them open.
By cumcouplessa [Ignore] 15,Jun,21 23:16 other posts 
Not sure how to post a link, but none of them open.

By #641494 15,Jun,21 04:52
By cumcouplessa [Ignore] 15,Jun,21 23:14 other posts 
cannot open this link.

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off