Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

Zero BJs in a year. Is it time?

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by thebeewolf [Ignore] 10,Apr,21 14:23  other posts
Due to the health emergency I haven't had my dick sucked in about a year. I know two cum-addicted cocksuckers who say they're ready and willing. They've both sucked it before in the past. I had the virus in November. I've had one of my shots, too. I think it's time to feed these guys again. I'm thinking next weekend.

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.What's your New Years Resolution(s)   2.I AM HAVING SEX WITH MY WIFE SISTER   3.Are you into ORAL SEX?   4.MERRY CHRISTMAS 2014 TO ALL MY FRIENDS FROM ROUTEMASTER   5.It's my one year anniversary on SYD  

Comments:
By uncut_guy_in_ca [Ignore] 25,Apr,21 21:50 other posts 
Wish I was closer, would love to swallow a hot load from you.

By knewbi [Ignore] 23,Apr,21 17:30 other posts 
Fuck yeah!! Plow their faces... And do it big time!!! You and they will appreciate it.. Fuck, I know that I would.

By MM_DD [Ignore] 10,Apr,21 16:14 other posts 
I wholeheartedly agree with you. Totally understand why you've been hesitant, but yeah...it's time you got a full service blowjob on that fine, fine penis.
By thebeewolf [Ignore] 10,Apr,21 17:39 other posts 
I bet I'm going to really, really enjoy it!
By MM_DD [Ignore] 12,Apr,21 07:14 other posts 
I'm certain you will...and I'll bet you'll shoot so hard in his mouth, you'll practically blow his head off!!

By #485312 10,Apr,21 17:02
don't hold back, you only live once, enjoy what you can, when you can *lix*
By thebeewolf [Ignore] 10,Apr,21 17:16 other posts 
I'll tell you when I won't hold back: when my big boner is in one of their mouths. I'm going to use that mouth and get all the pleasure I possibly can. And if you're interested in knowing more about these two, I've blogged about them. One is Summer Walks and the other is Face Fucking. I'm trying to arrange summer walks for next sat.

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off