Tired of ads
on this site?

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Time travel do yourself

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by Darthshame [Ignore] 17,Jan,21 15:13  other posts
So I recently had a dream. I traveled through time somehow and met my younger self. First I told myself things to avoid and whatnot. Then, I got the idea to be a bit kinky. I just grabbed younger men's dick. At first younger me wanted to fight. Then I wad like, what's the harm? I felt the little bulge grow. That's it, I told myself. I've fantasized about sucking a dick for awhile, but always worried about catching stuff. I know younger me is clean. I undid his fly and pulled it out. Began by jerking it and he fell back onto my old bed. Then I just went for it and sucked myself off. After, he looked at me and we both stood up. He looked down at my bulge sticking out from being so turned on and shoved me onto the bed. Then he sucked me off too. After which I saw he was getting hard again already. I said you have to fuck me so we know what it's like. Here said gross, I told him it would feel great. Better than any masturbating. I bent over and that fucker didn't even hesitate. He came in me really fast and then ran to jump in the shower. Would anyone else play with themselves if they could or am I weird?

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.Who would travel to meet folks they get to know on this site?   2.US Meetups   3.Travel to have sex   4.Time travel and unlimited, uninhibited sex   5.time travel...  

Comments:
By #659439 05,May,22 18:29
I’d love to suck and fuck myself. Older or younger. If I told my younger self that , I’d freak out though.

By thicknsmooth [Ignore] 16,Mar,22 20:54 other posts 
Wow interesting question, if I could time travel I would definitely suck my own dick off starting from the time I was 13 right on up till I was about 18-20 years old and on.

By #443978 04,Mar,22 15:08
only registered users can see external links check my dick

By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 03,Mar,22 04:22 other posts 
If I could go back to my younger self, I would go back to when my best friend offered to suck me off and let him. I wasn't ready for that then, but I would be now. I would suck him off too. So we have similar fantasies.

I have already sucked myself off several times in my twenties, but that was a lot more difficult than traveling back in time and sucking yourself off that way (apart from the time traveling). A 69 with my 24 y.o. self would be nice too. It's very similar, but easier.
It adds the challenge of who cums first though.

If we go into the fantasy of time travel, touching your younger self might be dangerous. Ever seen Timecop with Jean-Claude Van Damme? Touching your younger self can create a rift in the fabric of time, that destroys you both. So to answer your question: yes, you're very weird, to not take the fabric of time into account.
By german_guy [Ignore] 04,Mar,22 14:15 other posts 
I have a similar experience . I fooling around with a friend of mine. He was curious about sucking and fucking. At that time I was to shy to go along....If I had that chance again I sure would go for it...

By #659439 03,Mar,22 10:31
I totally would suck and fuck myself and I would too
By german_guy [Ignore] 03,Mar,22 14:03 other posts 
same here

By bil47 [Ignore] 03,Mar,22 09:13 other posts 
I would definitely suck my 13-year-old self. One of my fantasies is being an identical twin.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 03,Mar,22 10:49 other posts 
There's a philosophical question; would it be *p*e*d*o*philia or just masturbation?
Maybe your 13-year-old self wouldn't like it. Let's not go expanding on this subject.

But maybe there are guys here with an identical twin brother.
Is it different than having a brother, with only a few years difference?
By bil47 [Ignore] 03,Mar,22 11:33 other posts 
My 13-year-old self definitely enjoyed sex with other boys. I'm guessing that sex-play of identical twin brothers would be especially pleasurable.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 03,Mar,22 12:28 other posts 
Shame my 13-year-old self never met your 13-year-old self.
Maybe he could have pried open the shell I was in.

By Darthshame [Ignore] 03,Mar,22 03:28 other posts 
No one? Seriously?

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off