on this site?

Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

My boyfriend sucks cock several times a week

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by #615514 [Ignore] 07,Jun,20 19:12
Hey guys xx

Phat cunt here. My bi boyfriend recently discovered cock, and now he can’t get enough of it. He loves to see me kiss guys on nights out and suck them off etc but now he’s doing it lol. He says sucking dick is his favourite thing ever. Lol

I love him lots though so I’m totally cool with it. He’s been out and sucked off two guys tonight and sWallowed both he’s just told me which I’m cool with it’s fine I find it sexy he loves cock etc and it works both ways.

What ya think xx

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.Who likes my boyfriend's fine and tastey cock?   2.Number of times jerking off   3.For the Guys   4.masterbation   5.ball play..  

Comments:
By biguy4anyone [Ignore] 03,Jul,20 21:36 other posts 
My girlfriend and I are the same and think the same since we're both bi and encourage each other to go out and make friends

By #620471 03,Jul,20 10:04
I love my GF to death and that will never change. I wish my GF thought like you. It would be so much easier to find what I crave the most.

By #618071 08,Jun,20 14:10
get him to suck like in these videos

only registered users can see external links

--------------------------------------- added after 4 hours

Some gay ones:

most like the 2nd bj/cock:

just the nuts - love the first one especially

got some favorite 69 pulsating nuts vids but haven't found one with both hot deepthroating and hot pulsating so it's a bit outside of the scope of this sucking techniques subject.
By tb1 [Ignore] 08,Jun,20 14:24 other posts 
omg, are they ever talented
By #618071 08,Jun,20 18:50
more talented cocksuckers, please

After enough practice, If I take the right kind of relaxing chemical or two ahead of time, my throat is relaxed enough that I can now do pretty much what what these chicks in the videos can do, and on the regular for the lucky cock in my userpic. I used videos like these ones as inspiration, and I'm thinking about getting a dildo for when I don't have a real cock with me just to have the feeling going but I've heard dildos are hardly lifelike enough or really pricey.
By #620471 03,Jul,20 08:27
Funny U mention dildos for practice. I have tried deepthroating various size rubber dildos in the past. But no matter how much I tried, I never could get any size dildo past the back of my tongue where the gag reflex is. But I can completely DT large real cocks with relative ease. Lots of precum really helps too. The only holdback for me is cocks with really wide girths (coke can cocks LOL). Angle helps too, such as the 69 position, and the back of your neck positioned on a pillow or off the edge of a bed. I guess it's all in loving what you do!

By #524919 11,Jun,20 11:58
That last one at the glory hole is my favorite.
By #618071 11,Jun,20 19:40
some hot pulsating cocks in fleshlights:

By #620471 03,Jul,20 08:07
Thanks for the link Poke. Why is my mouth suddenly so jealous of all those fleshlights??? LOL

By DJS [Ignore] 12,Jun,20 08:33 other posts 
Ever fancied sucking my cock while watching him sucking some other guy cock off,
By the way your one stunner babexx
By #618071 12,Jun,20 15:16
[deleted image]

If I had my cock in that pussy while also sucking a cock, that would be ok. Or take turns between sucking the cock and licking the pussy would work too.
By DJS [Ignore] 18,Jun,20 07:38 other posts 
Well beside a bj dam right I fk her pussy

By raybo36 [Ignore] 15,Jun,20 10:02 other posts 
same thing happened to me! I didn't realize I was bi until I experimented with this guy with a big dick in the locker room shower. After that I was hooked on cock!

By #555896 14,Jun,20 11:20
that is great ,with you not minding him sucking cock.i wish my wife was the same.

By #519038 09,Jun,20 06:34
I think it is really cool of you to support his desires to suck cock! I love sucking cock and taking it in the ass. Unfortunately, I never got the approval to do so in marriage and it is killing me depriving myself of my wants and needs for my own cock pleasing pleasure! So, good for you and accepting him on how he is! Because, I am rethinking my situation cuz I am tired of going without Dick!
By #618071 09,Jun,20 07:05

How could anyone have any problem with someone indulging their desire to suck cock? Especially if it's a nice big pretty faintly-salty cock with big smooth low hanging balls that shoots big loads and shoots 'em far, and especially if you can have that happen while it's deep enough in your throat that you feel the blasts of cum back there?

The only problem I have with people indulging their desire to suck cock is that it leaves that much less cock and cum for me.

By #615514 08,Jun,20 20:20
Hey

Yes he deepthroats and yes always swallows x
By #618071 08,Jun,20 20:59
fucking hot

By #611458 08,Jun,20 13:21
Maybe the two of you should find an understanding penis and do a doubleteam.

By stiffone4u [Ignore] 08,Jun,20 12:27 other posts 
Sounds like you two would be fun to hang out with.

By biggripper1 [Ignore] 08,Jun,20 04:16 other posts 
As long as you are both happy then that is fine. You are both consenting adults. As someone else has said get another guy and both have a bit of fun at the same time. BUT remember to have only you to in bed the majority of the time.

By #618071 08,Jun,20 03:03
You don't mention whether he deepthroats and swallows cum. If he hasn't yet, make sure that he graduates to these next levels in the art of fellatio. Practice makes perfect!

Maybe you should have cocksucking contests with him and make it high stakes (like the loser can't suck any cock for a week/month) so that the cocksucking is out of this world. Why not go all out? Suck cock and keep on sucking like there's no tomorrow.

By leopoldij [Ignore] 07,Jun,20 20:08 other posts 
Wish you'd invite me over. You could suck my cock and he could watch.

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off