Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

No morning erections

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by xxx25 [Ignore] 22,Sep,17 03:03  other posts
Hello,
I have a problem. I'm 25 years old. At night (around 3am) I wake up to piss, it's not a big pressure, so moderate. Then I have a hard erection like a rock that I can hardly urinate. In the morning I have no erection. Nothing. Should not be the other way round? Morning erections should be almost daily and I have them only that 2 times a week. DO you have the same? Erections at night instead of in the morning? Advise something, please.

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.CURVED ERECTIONS   2.What about the boys only showing erections?   3.Erections 2 or 3 times a night   4.Morning boners   5.The cause of Morning Wood--  

Comments:
By cruz69696969 [Ignore] 27,Sep,17 01:08 other posts 
You almost need to keep a record of it. Your dreams could be waking you up with a hard on and then who knows but keep pen and paper next to the bed and writedown your immediate reaction when you wake and look for patterns

By #521857 26,Sep,17 07:14
Alcohol/Cigarette before bed are bad for the morning wood
By DJS [Ignore] 26,Sep,17 08:55 other posts 
Not for me,night wood many-times & the obliged morning wood

By #536760 22,Sep,17 04:28
Do you take any medication?
By #485312 22,Sep,17 07:27
anytime is a good time for an erection l thought.. so long as you got someone to throw it into.. *lix*
By xxx25 [Ignore] 25,Sep,17 22:34 other posts 
No,I dont. It was everything ok, it starts a few weeks ago.
By #536760 26,Sep,17 04:52
Ask your doctor. better safe than sorry. it may be nothing, I only have stiffies at night and not morning, but i,m a lot older.

By Andthisisme [Ignore] 22,Sep,17 07:34 other posts 
The lack of morning erection may not be your problem. If you have a problem urinating that sounds more of an issue possibly. If I wake up in the night/morning with an erection then urinating is a little trickier. Do you have a problem urinating during the day. If you do, then maybe you should get that checked out.

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off